wolly
    wolly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We bet to lose
    Nobody here bets to win
    Except the idea that in sport betting if you use correct strategies and mathematical algorthims in tennis,soccer,basketball there are chances that you can gain(Not always!) enough money to support your mother or father if you know you can't always stand by their side.
    What's wrong with gainning extra bucks? Do you upset other gamblers for that plan of yours?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

It is the purpose of my life and I don't even need to think twice about it.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

shit gets my dikk hella hard now. used to be recreational, but as soon as I raised the stakes, not only did my win % go up, so did the excitement. maybe 3 or 4 bets a week now, tops.

wolly

So no one here uses math algorithms to win in certain situations? All of you only spoke about winning in bets but the concept of this thread was if you can use the highschool math to beat the bet shop and to live weeks or months with that income for your parents or yourself.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

The purpose of gambling in my life is simple. To win money consistently over time while enjoying it at the same time..

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 971

fukk generational wealth

i want arabian wealth

wolly

So no one knows nothing about mathematics in gambling? Are you serious?

pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

I like competition. It's been a long time since playing sports in high school, or pickup games with my friends.

So I enjoy the challenge of outsmarting the bookies, of outplaying other poker players at a big final table. It's still fun even though I've been doing it for 15+ years

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I do it mainly for online friends since I do not have any in real life

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Not much better than an allin bet on a nationally televised game. On the ML and down late with a chance to win as time is
    expiring. Win or lose the rush is amazing. Only thing better is being drunk and high while getting blown, and watching said game.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by wolly View Post
    Except the idea that in sport betting if you use correct strategies and mathematical algorthims in tennis,soccer,basketball there are chances that you can gain(Not always!) enough money to support your mother or father if you know you can't always stand by their side.
    What's wrong with gainning extra bucks? Do you upset other gamblers for that plan of yours?
    He just means that we emotionally bet to lose. That the rush we get is more intense when losing and chasing the win. Chasing losses gives you that rush that we all seek. Winning all the time gets old. It makes sense. Of course you’d rather win, but your brain likes to lose. It’s like misery loves company. Some of us enjoy being down. Goldie is as sharp as they come when he lets out some nuggets.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Another noob with dumb ass noob questions. Go read every thread on gambling here, study the forum, or go back to play'in your Nintendo. "Like how you see 'em do it on tv" huh? So where exactly do you see this high living gambling lifestyle on tv?

And "I don't have much experience in the "real" world?" Real world meaning you're living in mommy's basement and writing a paper for your high school homework?

Since you've never fuk'in gambled in your short life kid, take my advice and don't start. It takes years to master the art of handicapping and you'll still lose your ass on a bad run more often than not. Are you prepared to be a broke ass air bettor living in a mud hut in Costa Rica?

Stay in school, get a degree, or learn a trade. Then, and only then, when you have disposable income, meaning your house is paid for, you own your cars, and have a retirement plan, should you even consider getting into gambling.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 03-13-19 at 01:53 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

we like it that all

men it is not a wealth builder and most educated people realize that

Cuse0323

Don’t listen to mikejamm. He’s just a Liberal square twerp. Guy wouldn’t know what fun was if she was bent over in front of him spreading her cheeks for his 3 inch pecker.

Jump right in, and fire away. Learn on the fly. Do what makes you happy pal.

wolly

@mikejamm Yeah,I live with my parents. I've just saw some videos on youtube and TV that you can win in poker or every gambling game if you know math well and I believed that. Are these fairy tales?
    Also,I'm not writting an essay about gambling or homework,I just wanted to know if the rumors are true as you see them in videos or as you read them in books or blogs from successfull persons.
    I've read strategies and math but unfortunately I wasn't able to comprehend what they meant in the real life. There were some gambling terms like chips,stakes,pay-off(and more terms that I can't remember and made me ,,look in the fog'').
    Can you explain me how you understand these terms? I'm only 19 and I've played card games before but I've never heard these terms.
    The card games were mostly YU-GI-OH and Duel Masters(Kaijudo).

Cuse0323

Sounds like you really don’t wanna gamble. You just wanna learn about it. Or you just wanna make money. If you really are in it for the money then just stay away pal. You have zero chance of being profitable. Zero. You’re 19. Fine a better source of income then gamble when you already have the money to lose.

wolly

@mikejamm Are you saying that I should ,,get my head straight''?

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Quote Originally Posted by wolly View Post
    @mikejamm Yeah,I live with my parents. I've just saw some videos on youtube and TV that you can win in poker or every gambling game if you know math well and I believed that. Are these fairy tales?
    Also,I'm not writting an essay about gambling or homework,I just wanted to know if the rumors are true as you see them in videos or as you read them in books or blogs from successfull persons.
    I've read strategies and math but unfortunately I wasn't able to comprehend what they meant in the real life. There were some gambling terms like chips,stakes,pay-off(and more terms that I can't remember and made me ,,look in the fog'').
    Can you explain me how you understand these terms? I'm only 19 and I've played card games before but I've never heard these terms.
    The card games were mostly YU-GI-OH and Duel Masters(Kaijudo).
    See how I don't even know you pal and I read you like a book? That's what gambling is, intuition, probability, statistics and being able to recognize pure bullshit when you see it. Like I told you, its not something you just "jump in to" or you'll be in for big disappointment.

Buy hey, you're a young man, study the games, learn all you can, then give it a try. Just remember, if you lose badly and you will, it can lead you down a dark road, just like any other addiction. Never gamble what you can't afford to lose.

Find a better hobby, take up guitar play'in. Don't waste away your youth becoming a degenerate gambler.

And in spite of what dip shit Cuse says, I have lots of fun!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Sounds like you really don’t wanna gamble. You just wanna learn about it. Or you just wanna make money. If you really are in it for the money then just stay away pal. You have zero chance of being profitable. Zero. You’re 19. Fine a better source of income then gamble when you already have the money to lose.

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

go flip hot wheels or Snufalupogusses.

wolly

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Buy hey, you're a young man, study the games, learn all you can, then give it a try. Just remember, if you lose badly and you will, it can lead you down a dark road, just like any other addiction. Never gamble what you can't afford to lose.
    Honestly,I don't have the money now to gamble and that is why I wanted to hear the truth from others. Thank you so much for your help.
    You were very helpfull.

Carborundum
    Carborundum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 671

since you are 19 and interested in gambling, i give you some facts. most gamblers are strange people. if you want to be angry all the time, it is good to gamble. you will probably lose at least $10,000 if you start gambling and probably more. many people lose 100s of thousands in their life.

only 1% of people win at gambling. if you are really good at math it really does not do you any good unless you can program a computer for gambling which is very hard. some people can win with math skills.

gambling can be fun and interesting but you should only do it with fun money. play around with it and see what happens. but don't do it while you are in your 20s and think you are a genius and really just a fool. people who start gambling in their 20s lose a lot of money.

the people that win at gambling are very, very smart. much smarter than you imagine they are. so you have to be as smart as them or more clever to win. some people can do it.

best way to start when you are 19 is on paper if you think you want to gamble. you will learn a lot that way without losing money. if you win, you might start to think about gambling with real money. most people that win are just lucky. some people might make a few good bets but then start thinking they are smart and make lots of dumb bets and lose.

if you are not interested in gambling on paper, you probably not the type to win at gambling.

however you gamble, it takes hours and hours of work to make a profit. most people that win at gambling think only about gambling and nothing else. so be careful what you wish for.

good luck to you grasshopper.

First 12