Betpoints: 10

He only got fined

lol..a white player threatening blacks he would be banned from league

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Fan got banned for life.
    Russ gets a 25K slap on the wrist.

Westbrook will be getting chirped at more and more because there are plenty of D-bags salivating to light him up.
    Story is just getting started.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope they keep Heckling

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

They should let them fight

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

what's the deal with fans in Utah? seem to be alot of problems. would have thought that mormons are very nice and easy going (not saying that the villian is a mormon but that their kindness would permeate the society there). might be too tribal there.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11720

Lawyer told creep we will file a suit but shut down twitter! Whats is in his twitter account!! INTERESTING!!

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Fan got banned for life.
    Russ gets a 25K slap on the wrist.

Westbrook will be getting chirped at more and more because there are plenty of D-bags salivating to light him up.
    Story is just getting started.
    Sure, all they need to do is scream some racist shit that people can hear.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Honestly... don't understand why the fan is banned for life? Heckling fan is all about sports... should a fan sit there in the stands quiet like at church?

bryant81
    Update your status
    bryant81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12228

Fukk that fan. Fukkin racist MAGA bittch

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Honestly... don't understand why the fan is banned for life? Heckling fan is all about sports... should a fan sit there in the stands quiet like at church?
    I agree, fan heckling is part of the game, especially in baseball.. You bum!!! You can't hit a beach ball with a wiffle ball bat, you suck!!! etc..

It's fun when you know the player can hear you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

He should of got at least 10 day ban

Threatening to hurt women, I called him a queer today on twitter and how many coks does he take per week

bryant81
    Update your status
    bryant81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12228

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He should of got at least 10 day ban

Threatening to hurt women, I called him a queer today on twitter and how many coks does he take per week
    Wow you're so cool bud

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

This is just another issue where two things are true

Westbrook is an entitled baby who should be able to put up with heckling, within reason

But.......

We live in a society where people think because they pay some money to go somewhere, that gives them the right to say anything they want to anybody they want
    Maybe that is true, but if you get too personal, if someone calls you out on it and threatens to beat your ass, or actually beats your ass, then that is a possible consequence of your actions

Don't care who it is or where it is, man or woman

Two things can be true in a given situation

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Well for one thing a lot of their salaries these days is stolen from cable subscribers. Most of the people paying their salary never watch an NBA game

Lawyer I agree, that's kind of a racket, but doctors do more important work with one checkup than any NBA player does his entire career.
    Important work? You can say the same thing about dozens of professions. What about a professor? A cancer researcher? A tutor? A construction worker? Engineers? Come on man.

There's 400 NBA players in the entire world. That means it's basically a competition. With millions of people trying to make it. And 400 are selected. Based on that competition alone, you deserve way, way more money if you ever make it to the NBA. It's not hard to be a doctor. It's not hard to be a lawyer. That's why millions of ppl can do it. NBA players entertain the entire world. THey have millions of followers on instagram, they're on TV, they sell out stadiums. They give ppl a reason to enjoy themselves. They're entertainers, and at the end of the day, entertainers provide more value to society than doctors. People go their entire lives without ever seeing a doctor, and they live till 90. Most doctors nowadays just peddle off basic prescriptions -- and I even know for a fact that basic family doctors constantly read WebMD because they're lost on what to prescribe.

The information that doctors know is already on the internet. I'm not trying to hate on doctors -- because they're amazing, and provide great services to us -- but don't compare a doctor to an NBA player when it comes to who deserves more money bro.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Important work? You can say the same thing about dozens of professions. What about a professor? A cancer researcher? A tutor? A construction worker? Engineers? Come on man.

There's 400 NBA players in the entire world. That means it's basically a competition. With millions of people trying to make it. And 400 are selected. Based on that competition alone, you deserve way, way more money if you ever make it to the NBA. It's not hard to be a doctor. It's not hard to be a lawyer. That's why millions of ppl can do it. NBA players entertain the entire world. THey have millions of followers on instagram, they're on TV, they sell out stadiums. They give ppl a reason to enjoy themselves. They're entertainers, and at the end of the day, entertainers provide more value to society than doctors. People go their entire lives without ever seeing a doctor, and they live till 90. Most doctors nowadays just peddle off basic prescriptions -- and I even know for a fact that basic family doctors constantly read WebMD because they're lost on what to prescribe.

The information that doctors know is already on the internet. I'm not trying to hate on doctors -- because they're amazing, and provide great services to us -- but don't compare a doctor to an NBA player when it comes to who deserves more money bro.
    Good point
    The next time you shit blood or get arrested for a crime you didn't commit, make sure you call an NBA player to help you out

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Good point
    The next time you shit blood or get arrested for a crime you didn't commit, make sure you call an NBA player to help you out
    lol Charles Barkley is pretty smart. He should be able to help.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I brought up doctor and lawyer because you brought them up or someone did in a previous post.

High NBA salaries these days is basically a high dollar shakedown. Like I said, most of it is paid by people who never watch them (and that won't last), and these owners make very little on their teams compared to the revenue but there's this whole "lets appease the black man" mentality by the overwhelmingly Jewish ownership. These superstars would play for 100k per year and be happy if that were the top salary and it would be way more than they could make in any other legal profession.

I could go on and but let's just say no one would care much if college games took the place of all the NBA time slots and ratings back that up

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If you can’t connect the dots, then it’s on you for not understanding.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

GoatClown talking about basketball is like a deaf kid setting up an alarm.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Shady --

Seems like you're against the NBA salaries, which is fine. I agree with that. But why would a doctor make more than any NBA player? There's 400 NBA players in the entire world. There's millions of doctors. And even more lawyers. Lawyers don't even deserve 6 figures. Wanna compare a lawyer to an all-world talent? Lol.
    Nope not at all, you misinterpreted what I meant and went on your own tangent. Nothing to do with other professions in that regard, just using it as a marker to say that NBA stars should be held to a higher standard and have thicker skin but do you

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Good point
    He calls Carmelo Anthony

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    GoatClown talking about basketball is like a deaf kid setting up an alarm.
    You gone against me last 5 plays and you're 0-5. You know everyone here thinks you're the clown right? You're a no name here. I built my legacy over the last decade. No one has even heard of you here. No one would miss you if you dipped.

Goat Milk

Good point
    So because I might get sick, or might get in trouble for something I didn't do, that makes a doctor/lawyer more valuable to society than an NBA player? Like I said. NBA is a job. There's 400 available positions. There's millions -- tens of millions -- of applicants. Do the math. Then tell me who deserves more money.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I brought up doctor and lawyer because you brought them up or someone did in a previous post.

High NBA salaries these days is basically a high dollar shakedown. Like I said, most of it is paid by people who never watch them (and that won't last), and these owners make very little on their teams compared to the revenue but there's this whole "lets appease the black man" mentality by the overwhelmingly Jewish ownership. These superstars would play for 100k per year and be happy if that were the top salary and it would be way more than they could make in any other legal profession.

I could go on and but let's just say no one would care much if college games took the place of all the NBA time slots and ratings back that up
    Did you know that less than 1 percent of all d1 college basketball athletes make it to the NBA? Less than 1%..... That shows you the difference in talent between college and NBA. So the answer is no, people would get pretty tired of college ball, pretty quickly, if they didn't have NBA games to balance it out with. No one wants to see a 6'6 college basketball center, who can somehow grab 12 rebounds per game....then when he makes it to the NBA, he averages like 2 rebounds a game.... yeah... enough said.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16005

If all 450 nba players died over night they'd be missed for about 5mins -that's how long it would take for suburban americans to find some other entertainment while sat on their fat @ss. I think 450 doctors would be missed.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16005

and the difference between one level and another in basketball isn't talent, rather size & athleticism. So if you think someone deserves more money because they're big or fast then i think your priorities are wrong

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11490

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Hell after a player announced their child had cancer, the fans chanted cancer during the game.
    Wow. That’s amazing.

So smart of all 15,000 of them to not record it on their cell phones and post it to YouTube.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Russ player props are cashing that's all know since Paul George had the shoulder injury.. Take note if you are into player props..

He's well on his way to a triple double already and it's only half way through the 2nd quarter...https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/oklahom...rs-2019031411/

First 123