Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

The fan wanted his 15 min of fame and he got it. I’m guessing he’ll lawyer up in an attempt to extend his 15 min.

Regardless of what was said, Russ overreacted. Yes Fans are getting worse with trash talk than ever before. and Buying a ticket doesn’t give one the right to shout shit about a player’s family and race/religion but Russ needed to let security handle it.

Gotta love jpussy saying nba players can’t fight. Aside from a few goofy little white guys like tj McConnell I would give you 10/1 odds he couldn’t take a single nba player in an actual fight.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    The fan wanted his 15 min of fame and he got it. I’m guessing he’ll lawyer up in an attempt to extend his 15 min.

Regardless of what was said, Russ overreacted. Yes Fans are getting worse with trash talk than ever before. and Buying a ticket doesn’t give one the right to shout shit about a player’s family and race/religion but Russ needed to let security handle it.

Gotta love jpussy saying nba players can’t fight. Aside from a few goofy little white guys like tj McConnell I would give you 10/1 odds he couldn’t take a single nba player in an actual fight.
    Tj McConnell would knock every single one of jj's crooked teeth out and skullfukk him

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Dude 95% of the players in the NBA have never even been in a fist fight, last night's display proved it. Both looked like a couple 6th graders fighting on the playground.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That guy would of pounded Westbrook in a fight

He was big and tough

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Dude 95% of the players in the NBA have never even been in a fist fight, last night's display proved it. Both looked like a couple 6th graders fighting on the playground.
    How many nba players do you know? Don’t be fooled by on court nonsense. No player is dumb enough to throw real blows and break a hand.

Im sure when you and your boyfriend fight it looks like a replica of Hagler vs Hearns as opposed to a couple of male nurses trying to scratch each other’s eyes out.
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave Grits n' Gravy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

wut a non story

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

this post intentionally left blank
    Last edited by kidcudi92; 03-12-19 at 12:04 PM. Reason: cause i can
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

jjgold

I would love to fight Gritter with gloves and FULL GEAR ON

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

How many nba players do you know? Don’t be fooled by on court nonsense.
    Gritter absolutely fukking brain dead. Prob why he named himself after a 17 year old sketch comedy show that lasted for 2 seasons.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlowilly

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That guy would of pounded Westbrook in a fight

He was big and tough
    Lol. Russ is a world class athlete and would have pounded that maga hat jackass
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

"Welcome to the NBA, Jen"

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Don't judge Salt Lake off that idiot either. Jazz fans are some of the most sheltered people in the country. Btw most of these guys are TCG, Tongan Crip Gang. Ruthless MASSIVE human beings.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

How you gonna be racist to one player when every one on the court is black?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Simple rule in life
    If you are man enough to talk personal smack to someone, then be ready to back it up and don't act like a kkunt when someone gives it back to you or beats your ass

If your wife can't shut her big mouth too with the personal shit then she can get some too

Cheering for your team is fine, anything else should be dictated by the above rule

Doesn't matter who you are or where you are
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Not so bad when you may remember the Boston Bruins would climb into stands and beat on fans.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Ron Artest would have beat his ass then fukked his wife

Real

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    ron artest would have beat his ass then fukked his wife

real
    lol
    damn straight

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Gritter absolutely fukking brain dead. Prob why he named himself after a 17 year old sketch comedy show that lasted for 2 seasons.
    Hilarious

dlowilly

How many nba players do you know? Don’t be fooled by on court nonsense. No player is dumb enough to throw real blows and break a hand.
    Oh right, because if there's one thing black NBA players are known for it's impulse control lmao

dlowilly

Is there video footage of the actual back and forth?

Guy probably has done racist stuff on twitter but when you take into account he's surrounded by a bunch of other fans and Westbrook actually had funny looking thingys on his knees I'm leaning toward Russ making it up or misinterpreting the comments

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Russ, for all his athletic gifts and talent, was obviously short changed in psychological and emotional attributes.

If you listen to him, and watch his mannerisms, he has the maturity and self awareness of a spoiled 12 year old.

28.1% 3 point shooting...….for his career. Chew on that.

ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9846

When have you ever seen Westbrook fight anyone?

The guy talks a lot and gets into shoving matches but never seen the guy actually fight someone.

Anyone got footage of him in a scrap?

ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9846

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Russ, for all his athletic gifts and talent, was obviously short changed in psychological and emotional attributes.

If you listen to him, and watch his mannerisms, he has the maturity and self awareness of a spoiled 12 year old.
    Agree

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/articl...-khelcey-barrs

Chew on that.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

https://sports.yahoo.com/russell-wes...030.html?y20=1

dlowilly

Can't say I'm shocked, but it sure is baffling these editors and tv personalities coming out in support of Westbrook before they know what was really said and what really happened, especially considering how recently the Nick Sandmann and Jussie Smollett fiascos unfolded. I guess if they were capable of learning from their mistakes they wouldn't be stupid libtards though.

Wish I could remember the article but some editor of a sports website published a piece condemning that fan and supporting Westbrook, but of course didn't allow comments. Any dipshit disallowing comments to their internet articles should have their little nuts fed to them in a smoothie.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

So KID, I am not surprised he has a life and acts differently off the court. For all I know , the guy is Gandhi.
    I also can see how some fans love him as his effort and motor is impressive.

He would never play for a team that I put together. Never.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

So KID, I am not surprised he has a life and acts differently off the court. For all I know , the guy is Gandhi.
    I also can see how some fans love him as his effort and motor is impressive.

He would never play for a team that I put together. Never.
    Fair enough

twerkforturk
    twerkforturk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

Quote Originally Posted by Ph q all View Post
    Typical millionaire athlete.... trying to pull the card to cover his thug life ways. Guys like this make it bad for the rest of them. Fans story is way more believable and for the record I identify as African American although I am American Indian.
    Hold up. Russel Westbrook aside, you’re American Indian but ‘identify’ as African American??? How did nobody reply to this dumb fckn comment? You have zero validity in any arguments involving race, you culture vulture. Either your comment is true or you’re so god damn dumb that you meant to say you’re African American but identify as American Indian. Either way.....

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by twerkforturk View Post
    Hold up. Russel Westbrook aside, you’re American Indian but ‘identify’ as African American??? How did nobody reply to this dumb fckn comment? You have zero validity in any arguments involving race, you culture vulture. Either your comment is true or you’re so god damn dumb that you meant to say you’re African American but identify as American Indian. Either way.....
    I thought it was bizarre too but didn't really want to engage with someone who obviously has that many screws loose

jjgold

He has to get suspend a few games although Silver a ghetto lover

cannot threaten people

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Philly guy nailed it, most physicians and attorneys don't make what an NBA bench player makes in a year let alone a Megastar like Westbrook. Taking verbal abuse from fans should be the least of his worries or concerns

The racist fan isn't the guy getting 100 mil, he can say whatever he wants. The only color that matters here at the end of the day is green
    Totally agree. Westbrook's estrogen levels were maxed out in Utah. At the end of the night.... you're making 25+ million a year playing the game you love. If a fan called me a queer... I'd laugh and say... "Yep... I'm a 25 million dollar queer. And your hick ass don't have a piss pot to pee in." Simple as that. End the conversation right there.

Ridiculous the way Westbrook handled himself.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

? Not sure about this.... NBA players are monsters bro. I have been around them in real life. And I don't wanna be in an alley with Westbrook. You think his strength and speed only extends to the court? That guy would put a lot of us on our asses. Most NBA players grow up playing ball in the streets. There's no such thing as fouls. You get tossed to the court plenty of times. You gotta be tough as fukkin nails to play in the NBA. This isn't baseball.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Shady --

Seems like you're against the NBA salaries, which is fine. I agree with that. But why would a doctor make more than any NBA player? There's 400 NBA players in the entire world. There's millions of doctors. And even more lawyers. Lawyers don't even deserve 6 figures. Wanna compare a lawyer to an all-world talent? Lol.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Shady --

Seems like you're against the NBA salaries, which is fine. I agree with that. But why would a doctor make more than any NBA player? There's 400 NBA players in the entire world. There's millions of doctors. And even more lawyers. Lawyers don't even deserve 6 figures. Wanna compare a lawyer to an all-world talent? Lol.
    Well for one thing a lot of their salaries these days is stolen from cable subscribers. Most of the people paying their salary never watch an NBA game

Lawyer I agree, that's kind of a racket, but doctors do more important work with one checkup than any NBA player does his entire career.

First 123 Last