1. #1
    Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-16
    Posts: 201
    Betpoints: 1223

    bet365 setting up shop in NJ

    18k office space

    june 2019 potential opening of mobile
    Last edited by Mrtop7; 03-11-19 at 05:52 PM.

  2. #2
    jjgold
    sbr odds
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 309,104

    wow

    NJ the leader in the USA BY FAR

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  3. #3
    betsmart
    betsmart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-04-10
    Posts: 103
    Betpoints: 5471

    Will it be at Hard Rock?

  4. #4
    Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-16
    Posts: 201
    Betpoints: 1223

    Quote Originally Posted by betsmart View Post
    Will it be at Hard Rock?

    just online for now .. probably in june it will be working

    what is good about them is they do have different lines which a bettor wants. Over nights. 20 cent line in baseball though. If they follow the British model

  5. #5
    betsmart
    betsmart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-04-10
    Posts: 103
    Betpoints: 5471

    Nice! NY so stupid for not passing the Bill. I will be going to AC next week to check out the books there.

  6. #6
    Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-19
    Posts: 1,106
    Betpoints: 387

    Heard good things about that book. However if they follow the british model then they will cut anyone off when they start winning like William hill does.

  7. #7
    Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-16
    Posts: 201
    Betpoints: 1223

    Quote Originally Posted by betsmart View Post
    Will it be at Hard Rock?

    the license will be there but only online when they open probably in june

  8. #8
    betsmart
    betsmart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-04-10
    Posts: 103
    Betpoints: 5471

    Online good. Many choices in NJ.

  9. #9
    jjgold
    sbr odds
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 309,104

    They all follow the UK model in NJ

    THEY ARE UK COMPANIES

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  10. #10
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-19
    Posts: 1,383
    Betpoints: 1067

    Average bettor is better off with NJ sports books

    Big or professional bettor better off with NV sports books

    The NJ books have better promos but FAR less limits compared to Vegas.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/25/2019


  11. #11
    Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-16
    Posts: 201
    Betpoints: 1223

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They all follow the UK model in NJ

    THEY ARE UK COMPANIES


    hard rock? mgm ? golden nugget ? caesars ? resorts?

  12. #12
    jjgold
    sbr odds
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 309,104

    The places that are UK or Europe companies in New Jersey have the same exact rules as in the United Kingdom with risk management


    I donít know which ones they are but whoever they are you get banned real quick

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  13. #13
    Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-19
    Posts: 1,106
    Betpoints: 387

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The places that are UK or Europe companies in New Jersey have the same exact rules as in the United Kingdom with risk management


    I don’t know which ones they are but whoever they are you get banned real quick
    Ive been banned from 3 but I know a high up in the one and was let back in.

  14. #14
    Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-16
    Posts: 201
    Betpoints: 1223

    fan duel, bet america and hard rock (NJ ) don't kick anyone out

  15. #15
    Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-19
    Posts: 1,106
    Betpoints: 387

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtop7 View Post
    fan duel, bet america and hard rock (NJ ) don't kick anyone out
    Fan Duel, Draft Kings and one other banned me, but I know the boss and got back on the 3rd one, not saying which one but a very reputable book. Fan Duel is a complete fraud book, avoid like the plague.

  16. #16
    betsmart
    betsmart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-04-10
    Posts: 103
    Betpoints: 5471

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt17 View Post
    Ive been banned from 3 but I know a high up in the one and was let back in.
    why were you banned?

  17. #17
    Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-16
    Posts: 201
    Betpoints: 1223

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt17 View Post
    Fan Duel, Draft Kings and one other banned me, but I know the boss and got back on the 3rd one, not saying which one but a very reputable book. Fan Duel is a complete fraud book, avoid like the plague.

    they took over 100k bets a game in NFL

    I think they are the best in NJ . A lot of pro's play there. they close closest to post out of everyone.

    maybe you should try to get back in

  18. #18
    Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-19
    Posts: 1,106
    Betpoints: 387

    Quote Originally Posted by betsmart View Post
    why were you banned?
    For winning too much.

  19. #19
    Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-19
    Posts: 1,106
    Betpoints: 387

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtop7 View Post
    they took over 100k bets a game in NFL

    I think they are the best in NJ . A lot of pro's play there. they close closest to post out of everyone.

    maybe you should try to get back in
    No pros playing at the DFS books, I have a good offshore out, a good NJ out and my locals for middles and scalps.

  20. #20
    Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-16
    Posts: 201
    Betpoints: 1223

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt17 View Post
    No pros playing at the DFS books, I have a good offshore out, a good NJ out and my locals for middles and scalps.


    the guy spanky plays there ... look at his twitter address speaks very high of fan duel...

  21. #21
    Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-16
    Posts: 201
    Betpoints: 1223

    fan duel back in september paid a bettor 73k on a bad line.. it was front page news in NJ

  22. #22
    Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-19
    Posts: 1,106
    Betpoints: 387

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtop7 View Post
    the guy spanky plays there ... look at his twitter address speaks very high of fan duel...
    I know spanky, he is banned from there too. As well as all William hill books.

  23. #23
    Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-16
    Posts: 201
    Betpoints: 1223

    he says it on his twitter...

  24. #24
    Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-19
    Posts: 1,106
    Betpoints: 387

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtop7 View Post
    he says it on his twitter...
    They must have let him back in cause last time i was down there him and Krackman they wouldnt take his action. I got kicked off twitter a couple months ago.

  25. #25
    Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-16
    Posts: 201
    Betpoints: 1223

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt17 View Post
    They must have let him back in cause last time i was down there him and Krackman they wouldnt take his action. I got kicked off twitter a couple months ago.


    fan duel is at the meadowlands

    look at his march 2 twitter ...he says fan duel is solid

  26. #26
    Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-16
    Posts: 201
    Betpoints: 1223

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt17 View Post
    They must have let him back in cause last time i was down there him and Krackman they wouldnt take his action. I got kicked off twitter a couple months ago.


    u are thinking of draftkings

  27. #27
    Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-19
    Posts: 1,106
    Betpoints: 387

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtop7 View Post
    u are thinking of draftkings
    No, fanduel tried to scam me out of money and I threatened to report them to bank fraud department and a polititian I know and they folded like a cheap suit. They are a shit/scam book.

  28. #28
    Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-16
    Posts: 201
    Betpoints: 1223

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt17 View Post
    No, fanduel tried to scam me out of money and I threatened to report them to bank fraud department and a polititian I know and they folded like a cheap suit. They are a shit/scam book.



    i am not saying it did not happen . But you are wrong about what spanky says on his twitter.

    Fan duel paid a person 73k on a bad line to one player.


    I have no problems with them. You had a bad experience the other 100k bettors did not

  29. #29
    Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-19
    Posts: 1,106
    Betpoints: 387

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtop7 View Post
    i am not saying it did not happen . But you are wrong about what spanky says on his twitter.

    Fan duel paid a person 73k on a bad line to one player.


    I have no problems with them. You had a bad experience the other 100k bettors did not
    I know they paid on a bad line after they initially declined to but were pressured to do it, its a shit shop, avoid.

  30. #30
    Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-16
    Posts: 201
    Betpoints: 1223

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt17 View Post
    No, fanduel tried to scam me out of money and I threatened to report them to bank fraud department and a polititian I know and they folded like a cheap suit. They are a shit/scam book.

    so you know a politician and he told them to pay?....biggest BS story on the internet

  31. #31
    Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-19
    Posts: 1,106
    Betpoints: 387

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtop7 View Post
    so you know a politician and he told them to pay?....biggest BS story on the internet
    No i threatened to go to a politician if they tried to scam me out of money, pay attention.

  32. #32
    Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-16
    Posts: 201
    Betpoints: 1223

    they did not pay cause of the politician. They kicked you out cause you were a problem.

  33. #33
    jjgold
    sbr odds
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 309,104

    Funny thread

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  34. #34
    Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-19
    Posts: 1,106
    Betpoints: 387

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtop7 View Post
    they did not pay cause of the politician. They kicked you out cause you were a problem.
    Wrong

  35. #35
    Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-16
    Posts: 201
    Betpoints: 1223

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt17 View Post
    Wrong



    many books say you want to get paid on a problem bet...then they tell you get lost and they pay you.. that happens in every book.

12 Last
Top