Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

This will be a fantastic game to watch. Two very talented teams battling it out for a NCAA bid. Looks like either team would project around a 12 seed and could make a nice run depending on their matchups.

Probably won't get a lot of attention because on the same time as Michigan and sparty but I'll be tuning in.

Belmont won first matchup by 13 and probably the more talented team top to bottom. More scoring options. Windler and McCain excellent players along a trio of standout freshmen. Murray best player in the conference and one of the top 5 in the country in Ja Morant. He does it all.

Would think Belmont opens around -3ish and should be fast paced,.up and down get with plenty of scoring.

Lean Belmont and the over.
    Last edited by Mackballs; 03-09-19 at 06:34 AM.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

Does LOSER have any chance to get an At-Large bid?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Yes, but don't count on it

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

What time is the game Hawaii time? Thanks pal

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Yes, but don't count on it
    Brock, track record on these SMALL conferences getting At-Large bids is so bad. I'm rooting for Wofford to lose in Conf Tournament...b/c it will pain the committee to give out an At-large to Wofford (which they HAVE TO).

Mackballs

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    What time is the game Hawaii time? Thanks pal
    3pm local Hawaii time

Son of a bitch in paradise again

Fukk off

Mackballs

Doubtful, Belmont would have better chance but don't think they'd get the nod.

Shame too because they both could make noise against higher seeds if given the chance.

Personally id much rather see these teams in the field than trash ass Indiana or Arizona St. Those squads do nothing for me, barely middle of the run high major teams but they have the big name.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

also hurts these teams playing so early before the debating starts, both should be in but only the winner will be

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post

Shame too because they both could make noise against higher seeds if given the chance.

Personally id much rather see these teams in the field than trash ass Indiana or Arizona St. Those squads do nothing for me, barely middle of the run high major teams but they have the big name.
    agreed but they would have to make it a 500 record for at large consideration in conference games for these types of teams to get in

history would prove us correct that the best mid majors do better than the run of the mill power 5 schools

loyola wouldnt have even been in just last year without winning their conference

vcu wofford utah st all look pretty safe to be in

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Michigan v Sparty means jack shit - definitely be watching Murray v Belmont

This will be a fantastic game to watch. Two very talented teams battling it out for a NCAA bid. Looks like either team would project around a 12 seed and could make a nice run depending on their matchups.

Probably won't get a lot of attention because on the same time as Michigan and sparty but I'll be tuning in.

Belmont won first matchup by 13 and probably the more talented team top to bottom. More scoring options. Windler and McCain excellent players along a trio of standout freshmen. Murray best player in the conference and one of the top 5 in the country in Ja Morant. He does it all.

Would think Belmont opens around -3ish and should be fast paced,.up and down get with plenty of scoring.

Lean Belmont and the over.

Purduekev
    Purduekev's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Agree. And you can add trash ass Ohio St to that list. Just awful.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Duke can beat these teams by 30 points. The competiition they face is equivalent to high school. Most of these players will be working at McDonald's when they graduate with a degree from these low rated schools. Name one employer who will hire someone from Murray St or Belmont instead of Duke?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Max in a pretty good zone

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

Is Belmonts Center playing.

Hurt his ankle last night

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Duke can beat these teams by 30 points. The competiition they face is equivalent to high school. Most of these players will be working at McDonald's when they graduate with a degree from these low rated schools. Name one employer who will hire someone from Murray St or Belmont instead of Duke?
    Actually. There are two NBA players one on each team
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave Otters27 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Haven’t watched alot of basketball this season, but will watch since you said it’ll be a good game

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16522

Anyone watching Duke @ North Carolina???

Mackballs

Pavy that's a very surface level view to this. D1 is d1. There are at least two players in this game that will be in the association at some point.

The brand of basketball they play is fun to watch. They can actually shoot unlike Duke.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Pavy that's a very surface level view to this. D1 is d1. There are at least two players in this game that will be in the association at some point.

The brand of basketball they play is fun to watch. They can actually shoot unlike Duke.
    Who is their competition in the league? Have they beat a Top 50 team in the country? It all looks good when they beat bad teams but do they have the size to compete with ACC teams?

Mackballs

Who is their competition in the league? Have they beat a Top 50 team in the country? It all looks good when they beat bad teams but do they have the size to compete with ACC teams?
    Belmont went to UCLA and won and Murray St lost to Auburn 93-88.

They can hold their own. Idk against top tier teams but decent high major teams they can compete.

I would take both these teams over the bottom of the ACC and Pac 12 this year.

Belmont definitely has the size to bang with big conference teams.

I'm not saying these are top teams nationally, but they are well coached and play fundamental team ball. Something about 21-22 year olds hungry to leave a mark at their school against 18 year old AAU phenoms who only see $$$ signs makes for an interesting scenario most of the time.

It's not like I won't be watching Duke/Carolina and msu/Michigan though. Just like the little guys as well.

RebsLV
    RebsLV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2956

You're a joke

ChuckyTheGoat

Props to Murray St. Sadly, Belmont not getting in NCAAs. Not enuf quality wins...mostly b/c good opponents won't schedule them.

ChuckyTheGoat

Katz had a defeated Belmont squarely on the bubble. I think some of the recent results don't help them. Namely:

*Indiana - has been winning.
    *Georgetown - did the win at MARQ put them in?
    *Ariz St - now looks like the 2nd team out of Pac12.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

belmonts going to be out

dont think this is a good idea to have the conference tournament final so early for leagues who have at large shots

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Katz had a defeated Belmont squarely on the bubble. I think some of the recent results don't help them. Namely:

*Indiana - has been winning.
    *Georgetown - did the win at MARQ put them in?
    *Ariz St - now looks like the 2nd team out of Pac12.
    yep you will just get more of this in the next week along with some barely alives making noise

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

small teams have basically little success in the ncaa tourney

every once in a while a senior team makes a run

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    small teams have basically little success in the ncaa tourney

every once in a while a senior team makes a run
    Yeah, never happens. VaComm, George Mason, Loyola IL.

Get some new material, guy.