WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

3/6 College Plays

I feel like these plays have value on tonight’s card. Play at your own risk, but at the very least these selections will increase rooster width by 8%. Enjoy that aspect of it, regardless of the financial windfall or decay.

Iowa St -5 at WVU. West Virginia is a mess of a team right now and Iowa State is the only one of the two with something to play for here. Line seems like it’s pretty solid, but WVU fades tremendously in the second half.

Marquette ML (-135) I really think the -2 (-2.5 now many places) is still a safe enough bet, but not interested in getting fukked here. Marquette has killed me by a point more than once this season. I think they’re just a much better team than Seton Hall, and while both teams are in need of a win, I think Marquette is just better, and need to make a serious push if they want to stay in the 4 seed area where they belong.

LSU ML +105 I think LSU is better, is plus money and this is a revenge game after Florida beat them on their own court in OT a few weeks ago. This play seems like a no brainer, and we all know how those go.

Good luck men, and congrats to whoever you use that thicc thing on next.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Best of luck

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Best of luck
    And to you, my good man.