Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Is This An Inappropriate Question To Ask At The NFL Combine?

Every year, you hear stories about NFL teams asking completely ridiculous questions of prospects at the combine. Sometimes, they're funny. Sometimes, they're weird. Sometimes, they step over the line. Famously, former Dallas Cowboys star Dez Bryant was asked by then-Dolphins personnel man Jeff Ireland if his mother was a prostitute, for example.

It appears that we may have another entry into the inappropriate pile. University of Texas cornerback Kris Boyd was asked the standard question about the weirdest question he's been asked by a team during the combine, and he stated that one team asked him if he has both of his testicles.

The number of testicles a player has almost surely cannot affect his play on the field. (Former Major League Baseball player John Kruk famously played the final two seasons of his career with one testicle after overcoming testicular cancer, for example. Lance Armstrong also went through the better portion of his cycling career with one testicle.) If there was a legitimate purpose for this type of questioning, it would presumably be covered in the medical portion of the combine.

If we are being honest here, there is just no reason to ask about this other than to try to shock a player with the brazenness of the question; and there are plenty of more appropriate questions that can be asked in order to achieve that result. The league should investigate whether what Boyd says he was asked is true, find out which team and personnel member asked the question, and subject them to some sort of discipline.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

"The league should investigate whether what Boyd says he was asked is true, find out which team and personnel member asked the question, and subject them to some sort of discipline."

welp, guess that's my cue to start drinkin'
    jesus fukkin christ i guess this 25yo soy boy "writer" had nothing better to cry about today

reigle9

cucks love to fly off the handle over things theyre too stupid to understand, look at every non-pro post in the politics section, it's fukkin kindergarten class...they don't think having 1 ball is going to make him run slower, it's so they can learn about his mentality, if he's going to fly off the handle over stupid shit like bd pos like to do

psychology = common fukkin sense

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    "The league should investigate whether what Boyd says he was asked is true, find out which team and personnel member asked the question, and subject them to some sort of discipline."

welp, guess that's my cue to start drinkin'
    jesus fukkin christ i guess this 25yo soy boy "writer" had nothing better to cry about today
    When do you ever stop drinking? Certainly not when you post. You have major problems boy.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    When do you ever stop drinking? Certainly not when you post. You have major problems boy.
    so, what you're saying is, teams should be cucks in their questioning so nobody gets offended?

you are on both sides, so dumb, that you dont even know what side youre on

give me your old man hc drugs