DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    By the way, what happened to McDonald today? Had the o23 at +100. Thought hed get one to a tiebreaker, but did not look like his usual self i which he's been playing great tennis.

Cameron Norrie was the better play, but the +100 was too juicy for me at 23.

I think Norrie will put up a fight to Zverev. Thoughts?
    No, Zverev will destroy Norrie. Mcdonald just looked tired today... he had no answeres for the lefty. Zverev was untouchable on serve today.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fuk him

Burying me
    His big dikk energy alone is.

DavidGoliath5003

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    only reason why i didnt bet him because someone said he had physical problems.. apparently struggled physically throughout the match.. why is he putting himself through this.. krygios
    He did struggle physically... kyrgios isnt doing much hes just holding his monster serve and waiting for wawrinka to have a mental lapse.... Wawrinka hasnt been great this tourney go look at his past results here over the last two days... he struggled vs Johnson

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Kyrigos seems like a clown....but when Joker or Nadal lose they always have an excuse...it can never be that they just got outplayed
    Disagree with Djokovic, sure he's retired a few times in his younger days but usually they have always been fair. And usually he is winning before it hits him.
    Against Nadal in Wimbledon he was up before retiring, same as Roddick at the AO in 2009. The Berdych one at wimlbedon well he sat out the rest of the year so it was legit.
    Every time he's lost he's always heaped praise on the opponent even when it's clear he was gassed like when he lost to Murray in 2012 US Open and had to play his SF on b2b days, as well as Wimbledon when he was clearely gassed in the 2013 Final playing Murray after a gruelling 5 setter with Del Potro. Didnt make excuses just heaped praise on his opponents.

Nadal is getting worse by the year it seems.
    Faked an injury against Wawrinka in the 2014 AO Final and got upset that the crowd rightfully booed him. This was when he was getting his ass whooped and as soon as he went down a break he took an injury time out.

All of a sudden he was injured in last years QF against Cilic after battling it out for 5 sets and as soon as he was down a break in the 5th, injured. Same thing against Del Potro, getting his ass whooped.
    Then his endless list of excuses against Djokovic giving him a beatdown in Australia last month.

flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Fuk him

Burying me
    Me to, me to. My two biggest plays of the year was Millman and Nadal.last night -3.5. win 1st set 6-3. Up 0-40. Couldn't believe my eyes.

flabrah5

Thing is, o23.5 was the best play here. Sharp bets to.you Kygrios guys, but o23.5 was the play and idk why I didn't pull that trigger.

Wawrinka wins this set, I truly think we have a kygrios break down. What do I know though, I sniffed two breaks last night and get a 0-40 lead twice to not get them haha. Still bitter, I know.

And here we are another 0-40. If kyrgios saves 3 of them I quit.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

He was always misunderstood type guy

flabrah5

Wawrinka can't get a serve in now.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Rafa's uncle Spanish retired footballer Miguel Angel Nadal was a real man. Nicknamed The Beast, he based his game in a tremendous physical display, being adaptable to various defender and midfielder positions back in the day.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Another battle tonight good photo

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

JJ betting against tennis players with big dikks hurting you extra when you lose.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

The biggest clowns in ATP right now are:

kyrgios
    kokkinakis
    tomic

all three are friends

all three came from Australia

bet on them, if you ever feel like losing money (regardless even, if they're -1000 favorites)

all three would make a scene, all three will spend countless minutes arguing with refs, all three will disrespect their opponent - guaranteed in every single match
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave Russian Rocket 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

Jeff_Black

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    JJ betting against tennis players with big dikks hurting you extra when you lose.
    Who would that be now? Tiafoe? Probably has to strap it to his thigh or something I imagine.

jjgold

Good points Sasha

flabrah5

I knew ML was the play. Why'd I take -2 games. Kyrgios looks shaken but I highly doubt I get a 6-3 push.

flabrah5

Someone predict this 3rd set. Kyrgios literally just hit a tweener for no reason. I would love to hear his thoughts. Its mind boggling.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    Who would that be now? Tiafoe? Probably has to strap it to his thigh or something I imagine.
    MaliVai Washington

DavidGoliath5003

Lol Kyrgios didnt even use his legs the final half of set 3 and still easily hung on. What a beauty

jjgold

I would love to see this guy concentrate for 1 year and play hard and see what he can do

Train hard too

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    Disagree with Djokovic, sure he's retired a few times in his younger days but usually they have always been fair. And usually he is winning before it hits him.
    Against Nadal in Wimbledon he was up before retiring, same as Roddick at the AO in 2009. The Berdych one at wimlbedon well he sat out the rest of the year so it was legit.
    Every time he's lost he's always heaped praise on the opponent even when it's clear he was gassed like when he lost to Murray in 2012 US Open and had to play his SF on b2b days, as well as Wimbledon when he was clearely gassed in the 2013 Final playing Murray after a gruelling 5 setter with Del Potro. Didnt make excuses just heaped praise on his opponents.

Nadal is getting worse by the year it seems.
    Faked an injury against Wawrinka in the 2014 AO Final and got upset that the crowd rightfully booed him. This was when he was getting his ass whooped and as soon as he went down a break he took an injury time out.

All of a sudden he was injured in last years QF against Cilic after battling it out for 5 sets and as soon as he was down a break in the 5th, injured. Same thing against Del Potro, getting his ass whooped.
    Then his endless list of excuses against Djokovic giving him a beatdown in Australia last month.
    Nadal is one of the classiest athletes in the history of any sport.

You know Nadal threw out his back in the Wawrinka match and also was barely moving against Del Potro. Did you watch the matches? Nadal would serve and wouldn't move after in the Del Potro match... And you think Rafa Nadal healthy would lose to Wawrinka in a major final? Lol. Dude... The man fights every last point. If he stops running, something is wrong.

Never disrespect Nadal like that again.

ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

At the end of the day, they are all humans with emotions and a personal life. People have different ways to fight their inner demons and people have different ways to express their feelings.

Kyrgios already archieved more than most people do in their whole life, and he is in his 20's.. Yes, he might not be the most gentle man on tour, but I have never seen another person on tour, who have to deal with rude crowds as much as Kyrgios. He is still young, and he is only getting stronger mentaly. He is still one of the topcontenders for a slam in the future if you ask me.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingTrip View Post
    At the end of the day, they are all humans with emotions and a personal life. People have different ways to fight their inner demons and people have different ways to express their feelings.

Kyrgios already archieved more than most people do in their whole life, and he is in his 20's.. Yes, he might not be the most gentle man on tour, but I have never seen another person on tour, who have to deal with rude crowds as much as Kyrgios. He is still young, and he is only getting stronger mentaly. He is still one of the topcontenders for a slam in the future if you ask me.
    He's a disaster.

Mentally, he is always working on validating an excuse.

Look at the way he walks around like a lame horse almost every match at certain points. Never off the court though. Never!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Why are some guys hating on Nadal? He was not making any excuses for losing and even said Kyrgios has the natural ability to be an upper echelon player. He was merely implying that the reason Kyrgios has grossly underachieved is because he is a spoiled bitch with no respect for the game, which is 100% accurate.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Why are some guys hating on Nadal? He was not making any excuses for losing and even said Kyrgios has the natural ability to be an upper echelon player. He was merely implying that the reason Kyrgios has grossly underachieved is because he is a spoiled bitch with no respect for the game, which is 100% accurate.
    Saying it after a tough loss?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Saying it after a tough loss?
    He wasn't giving excuses for the loss though, he was commenting on how Kyrgios acted. That seems fine and fair game, it was not as is Nadal was blaming the poor sportsmanship for his own loss.

Optional

He wasn't giving excuses for the loss though, he was commenting on how Kyrgios acted. That seems fine and fair game, it was not as is Nadal was blaming the poor sportsmanship for his own loss.
    I think Kyrgios is the second biggest dick in the game right now.

Nadal was right.

But it was a silly time to blurt that out, after a loss to the guy.

sunshineSpecial
    sunshineSpecial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5137

You have to take into account how much of a dick Kyrgios probably is in the player's lounge, behind the scenes. People really seem to hate him. He has the gayest haircut in sports too (outside of "soccer").

jjgold

Nadal said the kid played well and praised him

If Nicky every wins a a grand slam is going to make a fortune

A must watch unlike most players

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

JJ buried

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    But it was a silly time to blurt that out, after a loss to the guy.
    Not when Rafa was alluding to the kid's acts in this very match. Kyrgios should take it as a teaching moment, although everyone knows he won't.

Jeff_Black

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Nadal is one of the classiest athletes in the history of any sport.

You know Nadal threw out his back in the Wawrinka match and also was barely moving against Del Potro. Did you watch the matches? Nadal would serve and wouldn't move after in the Del Potro match... And you think Rafa Nadal healthy would lose to Wawrinka in a major final? Lol. Dude... The man fights every last point. If he stops running, something is wrong.

Never disrespect Nadal like that again.
    Nope, disagree with all of that. Nadals sportsmanship is the most questionable out of all the top athletes.
    There is a reason why Kyrgios said what he said about him when he was given a chance to defend himself at Nadals comments (which were also in Spanish lol) and it’s what the whole tour thinks about him.
    And it’s why Nadal gets frustrated when he gets a taste of his own medicine.

Oh and I I’m not defending anything Kyrgios does past or present.
    Nadal just didn’t handle things well in that instance which shouldn’t be a surprise considering the chances he missed and as already mentioned the crowd was on his side and showed a complete lack of respect for his opponent towards the end there.
    So I don’t mind Kyrgios getting a bit pumped up there after his win.

Stan was a good example of how you handle losing with a bit of humility.

jjgold

Tennis needs a bad boy like Nicky

Great draw

I hope he gets worse and taunts more players

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

he didnt need to go into the whole "there's a reason he hasnt won a slam stuff, just a butthurt loser

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Tennis needs a bad boy like Nicky

Great draw

I hope he gets worse and taunts more players
    This clown talked about Kokkinakis fukking Wawrinka's GF (at the time)...during the fukking match!

Tennis most definitely doesn't need a scumbag like him

On the side note: Swiss are such a bunch of pu$$ies...How the fukk, as a man, do you go and shake this clown's hand, after what he had said about your gf is simply beyond me

DavidGoliath5003

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    he didnt need to go into the whole "there's a reason he hasnt won a slam stuff, just a butthurt loser
    I agree... Nadal thinks hes the best and its annoying... hes having a hard time getting old

First 123 Last