dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Only at home, fade or pass on the road

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 162

Does Steve Nash still think they beat the warriors ???///!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They get home court they have a shot

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They get home court they have a shot
    Lol

No they don’t

I was trolling here

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Who is their go to guy in crunch time? Is it Jokic? Murray? Millsap?

I think they have lot of good players and very deep roster but I'm not sure ideal for playoffs.

Good home advantage though

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Who is their go to guy in crunch time? Is it Jokic? Murray? Millsap?

I think they have lot of good players and very deep roster but I'm not sure ideal for playoffs.

Good home advantage though
    It's Jokic. Come on man. Have you watched them this year? He's a top 10, at the very least top 15 player now, that much is pretty much accepted by everyone. He's an unconventional late game place to go as a big man but if you've watched their games, they've given him the ball and he has delivered. Doesn't always look pretty, but it works.

This isn't the 2013 Nuggets who's best player was Ty fukking Lawson.

Now they won't beat the Warriors but this idea that they aren't favourites to make the WCF is nuts. They're a legitimate no 2 team in the West, moreso than Houston or OKC or anyone else.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    It's Jokic. Come on man. Have you watched them this year? He's a top 10, at the very least top 15 player now, that much is pretty much accepted by everyone. He's an unconventional late game place to go as a big man but if you've watched their games, they've given him the ball and he has delivered. Doesn't always look pretty, but it works.

This isn't the 2013 Nuggets who's best player was Ty fukking Lawson.

Now they won't beat the Warriors but this idea that they aren't favourites to make the WCF is nuts. They're a legitimate no 2 team in the West, moreso than Houston or OKC or anyone else.
    I know he's their best player and I agree he's top 15 player but he doens't seem like closer to me. Yeah they give him the ball but he's more apt to pass and defer to teammates. Not completely on him, like you said it's unconventional to go to a big man late in today's game but he just doesn't strike me as a leader.

They would be favoured over Houston and OKC sure but only because of their home court

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Regular season team. They’ll be lucky to get out of the first round. 100 percent done in the second round. Every season these fake regular season teams come around that stand no chance in the playoffs deep. This year Denver and the bucks. Hawks I remember from previous year.