Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The guy who makes air bets 24/7 calling an NBA team frauds. You can't make this up.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Are we sure about this? Not sure there's much comparison with Bud's Atlanta team, the best player on that team was Paul Millsap (or Horford arguably). You're not gonna win in the playoffs with that. He has Giannis now.

They're not necessarily my pick but I'm not sure they're frauds either. They're a team among others with a shot to go to the Finals. The team I like the least of that bunch is Toronto. Can't wait to fade those jokers in May again.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Good team, shitty bench, Brogdon sucks. Bledsoe got schooled by Rozier last year, who comes off the bench for Boston. Khris Middleton is one of the worst all star selections in years. Brook Lopez is soft. Giannis is a monster obviously, but he'll need to trust his jumper if they're gonna get to the finals. I don't know. Don't see it happening.
    Middleton has been weird this year. Something just seems off with him, I don't know if he's the one guy on the team who doesn't enjoy Bud's offense or if no longer playing 36 minutes per game somehow affects him in a negative way but he's not the same player. Ironically I thought he was an all star snub last year and got in this year when he probably shouldn't have.

Their supporting cast is okay, good but not great. Better than Toronto's around Kawhi I'd say. Lowry is pretty much a spent force, Marc can still play a bit but is not close to who he was 2-3 years ago, Ibaka is on the downside of his career too. Siakam's game still feels too raw to be consistently depended on in the playoffs. Danny Green is Danny Green, he's a good rotation player. And the rest of their rotation is a fukking mess. I really believe you need a clear best 8 or 9 guys for playoff ball and just like last year this team doesn't really know who their best guys are. Giving a guy 15 minutes one night, 30 the next and a DNP-CD the one after doesn't work in the playoffs. All in all other than Kawhi most of their players are either early in their careers or late, nobody is in their prime. Middleton, Bledsoe, Mirotic are all in their primes and tbh you could somewhat argue Brook Lopez is as well he's just being used in a different role than what you would've thought 5 years ago. Brogdon's game is much more mature than a Siakam type also for instance and better suited to the playoffs I think.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Lol

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Middleton has been weird this year. Something just seems off with him, I don't know if he's the one guy on the team who doesn't enjoy Bud's offense or if no longer playing 36 minutes per game somehow affects him in a negative way but he's not the same player. Ironically I thought he was an all star snub last year and got in this year when he probably shouldn't have.

Their supporting cast is okay, good but not great. Better than Toronto's around Kawhi I'd say. Lowry is pretty much a spent force, Marc can still play a bit but is not close to who he was 2-3 years ago, Ibaka is on the downside of his career too. Siakam's game still feels too raw to be consistently depended on in the playoffs. Danny Green is Danny Green, he's a good rotation player. And the rest of their rotation is a fukking mess. I really believe you need a clear best 8 or 9 guys for playoff ball and just like last year this team doesn't really know who their best guys are. Giving a guy 15 minutes one night, 30 the next and a DNP-CD the one after doesn't work in the playoffs. All in all other than Kawhi most of their players are either early in their careers or late, nobody is in their prime. Middleton, Bledsoe, Mirotic are all in their primes and tbh you could somewhat argue Brook Lopez is as well he's just being used in a different role than what you would've thought 5 years ago. Brogdon's game is much more mature than a Siakam type also for instance and better suited to the playoffs I think.
    I agree with this.. Every time I faded bucks on the road seems Brogdon hit a big shot or went to the hole..never misses ft either..Dont think they are frauds but dont think they will take east either... Probably Celtics to me if they can get it together somehow lol... It will be fun and Philla will be a different beast if healthy..

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Regular season team - they won’t survive the 2nd round - rookies always get excited over the regular season

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

dunno...they look good.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

It's interesting that they signed Pau. He left the Spurs because he was unhappy about the lack of playing time ...and now he's going to crack a frontline that has lopez/ anteto/ ilyasova/ mirotic? The super-sized lineup worked well in Utah so maybe that's the plan!

IBetYou

This squad in SA is the Bucks team I am familiar with..

IBetYou

coach bud is coach pop's b1t(h

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I hope so alot of game still left to play.. https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/milwauk...rs-2019031024/

Spurs been winning at home of late.. Thought they might have a chance in this one.. Let the grind continue, hope it holds.. I did not post this pending below, still I placed... Need this, ruff night with the UFC last night.

Still playing catch up..

$120.00 $100.00 Pending 3/10/19 8:05pm NBA Basketball 514 San Antonio Spurs +2½ -120* vs Milwaukee Bucks

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

Agree w everyone Celtics win east

Not even sure bucks r number two

I'd say

Celtics

Sixers

Bucks

Quarterly
    Quarterly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I got just under $400 on Spurs ML...hope they bring home!

Loved the spurs in this spot at home...Bucks had played 2 games since the Spurs last played...

IBetYou

why do people post their plays when the game has already started? if i told u what i had 4 breakfast would u be interested?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    why do people post their plays when the game has already started? if i told u what i had 4 breakfast would u be interested?
    I did in this thread because I saw the thread and am watching the game and had money on it.. Bored as hell and thought why not copy and paste, was already logged on with 5D..

Certainly a forum diva move, my bad I know... Won't happen again.

That's my excuse anyways ...

IBetYou

ok fair enough

IBetYou

I love the Spurs. Every teams is in love with the 3 ball, probably because of the Warriors. More important is putting the ball in the bucket -Spurs/ Pop get this.

Quarterly
    Quarterly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I posted my bet on the spurs before the game

Wanna get away?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

ok fair enough
    Got bitchpoints riding too.. Not that I really need them.. Still bored, copy and pasting after the game started on this thread!!..

Ticket#:4104848
    Mar 10 08:00 PM
    Mar 10 07:38 PM NBA STRAIGHT BET
    [514] SAN ANTONIO +2-114
    403.00 / 353.51

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterly View Post
    I posted my bet on the spurs before the game

Wanna get away?
    do i want to get away?

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Pounded Spurs. Made a thread about it.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
    Pounded Spurs. Made a thread about it.
    what do you want, a high five?

lakerboy

I actually took these clowns today.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Just shaking my head at this point. The NBA playoffs are so shitty.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

NBA Fever- Catch It!!!

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I actually took these clowns today.
    Same. Was fooled by the line movement when it was to -8

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Boston is the fraud

Irving a team killer
    Lol

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bucks aren't a fraud, they are overrated, the whole team is built around Giannis and when Giannis isn't scoring they don't have a second great player, Middleton is good not great and Bledsoe isn't a consistent shooter. Bucks to win the East at even money was a joke, you'd have to be stupid to think that had value.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

can't believe I fell for this chit

Stevens is best coach in NBA

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bucks got murdered today.. Maybe they are frauds.. Celtics really handled and embarrassed them on their own home floor..

SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

Gotem!!a

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Defense always wins

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Bucks got murdered today.. Maybe they are frauds.. Celtics really handled and embarrassed them on their own home floor..
    Giannis was 7-21, I cant see him being that off the mark in game 2.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Now is the time to take the Bucks

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Amazing, Boston won 1 road game all last post-season, and now they are 3-0 on the road.

I felt good with the Spurs after Game 1, and even Game 2, and that didn't pan out. But Boston at +295 looks real good right now.

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Now is the time to take the Bucks

First 12345 Last