19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    Old news...
    Had been posted earlier in your previous thread.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    you posted in a thread about this

yet decided to create a new one

MIND BOGGLING
    And?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    I know. Imagine if I just told the board I was drinking 74 times.

Fuk you old man. You're a piece of shit.
    soon

atleast you know how fertilizer works

congrats

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Both Reid and Kaepernick's collusion cases had ZERO mention of race.
    Don;t have to mention it. It has been mentioned repeatedly

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Kaepernick himself had to walk away from this in joyful shock, never expecting the outcome.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I'd be shocked if this were true

His earning potential wasn't that high, and he had offers to play from other teams

Sounds like reckless speculation and one sided spin to be honest

I'd be curious if the lawyer was contingency or fee based....

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    What is this BS? Guy wasn't any good. Collusion to keep bad player out of lg?
    He's better than tons of starting QBs. You serious? Blake Bortles ran the jags into the ground. A team 1 play away from the superbowl 2 years ago. Telling me Kap wouldn't be better?

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    He's better than tons of starting QBs. You serious? Blake Bortles ran the jags into the ground. A team 1 play away from the superbowl 2 years ago. Telling me Kap wouldn't be better?
    Career 60% passer
    Never average 200 ypg
    Sacked on 10% of dropbacks career wise
    Thrown 20 td in season 1 time

No, he's not that good. He's not a passer, he's a runner....who's 33 years old and hasn't played in 3 years

He had a decent run on a team that had a killer defense. He has been overrated for his career and A Smith was always the better QB

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Haha, are you fukking kidding me? He's already given away millions of dollars to charity. Much more than most. He has jack shit to prove to you and his haters.

all irrelevant.

The money in this case was not earned on the field or anywhere for that matter. No work was done. No service provided. Zero.

The money was made off a social movement. If he doesn't donate it he is proving what I said about liberals years ago. They are fake.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20433

He'll be living in a cardboard box on skid row in 25 years.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

fukin sellout.

NFL overpaid by about 60-80 million on this one. guy knew he was washed. take a peek of his stellar performance against Chicago the last time he played. guy was absolute trash.

he took nike for about 30 million and now this bullshit.. guy is an absolute fraud. has had to pay off about 2 Instagram models to get abortions. he's no different than the rest of the fraud athletes..

lets see him go to south Chicago and tackle some real social issues. gasbag
    Points Awarded:

kidcudi92 gave shocka1212 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Why does Kuck4lyfe who would shoot kids wanna be on this black card players' dikk so much?

(Waits on a 69 paragraph response that I won't read)

brooks85

This was all about image. NFL owners should have every right to blackball someone who is costing the league money and is no position talent-wise to be making this kind of stand. But, if the NFL let this case go on it would cost them more.

Look what liberals just did to Amazon and how they celebrated. Imagine the noise they would make once they found out the collusion was real even though it shouldn't even be an issue. An American would have no problem with a business owner wanting to protect their business.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    This was all about image. NFL owners should have every right to blackball someone who is costing the league money and is no position talent-wise to be making this kind of stand. But, if the NFL let this case go on it would cost them more.

Look what liberals just did to Amazon and how they celebrated. Imagine the noise they would make once they found out the collusion was real even though it shouldn't even be an issue. An American would have no problem with a business owner wanting to protect their business.
    the amazon thing is bizarre.. and they have that Cortez army of morons leading them.. she is without a doubt one of the top 5 most retarded people I've ever seen in my entire life which is saying a lot.

brooks85

lol that cortez bitch would be barking non-stop about this if the collusion was proven true. That would have been painful to listen to everyday.

She had no say in what happened with Amazon in new york but she was one of the first to start yapping.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

lol that cortez bitch would be barking non-stop about this if the collusion was proven true. That would have been painful to listen to everyday.

She had no say in what happened with Amazon in new york but she was one of the first to start yapping.
    the morons usually are. idk who is worse. her or the fuktards who voted for her. thats the way they roll. just take the easiest hill to die on and run to the ignorant public with it. Seriously, who is going to disagree with someone who is calling for wages to be raised, rents to be lower and taxes to go down while companies picking up the tab on expenditures while giving away market share to people who didn't have the balls to put their own capital on the line to begin with. its like giving us Degens the option to bet a -110 bet that won two hours after the game ended.

not one feasible thought has come out of that gasbags mouth. its sad.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 02-16-19 at 01:02 AM.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    fukin sellout.

NFL overpaid by about 60-80 million on this one. guy knew he was washed. take a peek of his stellar performance against Chicago the last time he played. guy was absolute trash.

he took nike for about 30 million and now this bullshit.. guy is an absolute fraud. has had to pay off about 2 Instagram models to get abortions. he's no different than the rest of the fraud athletes..

I don't think the numbers out there are true

It's all anonymous and seem to be promoting a 'win'

Fact is that collusion is very hard to prove, and damage would have been limited to either his prior contract or contracts he turned down. So figure somewhere between $0-$14m is where this settlement came in

Owners really had nothing to lose by going forward financially speaking. PR a different story.

The lawyer was likely contingency fee and threatened to quit unless paid a fee

We may never know the true figures, but one can assume that if either of the players in this suite play pro football again, in any league, then they received next to nothing. If neither plays anywhere in any league then they probably got the upper end of the $14m or so.

Anyone who believes that $60m figure is being jerked around. That's not a serious settlement amount, league would have gone to court for that.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This wasn't a win for Kaepernick. He could have made more money playing in the NFL. That parasite Nessa fukked his whole career up.

ridgeway
    ridgeway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6205

Anyone recently born in the US basically has hit the lottery. We have fresh water running in our toilets. Spend time anywhere else and no one in this country should be ungrateful.
    You just love Kap don't ya! I've read a few of your misguided posts defending this trader and fraud. Maybe you will see a little more clearly when Kaps balls are not resting on your chin.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Anyone recently born in the US basically has hit the lottery. We have fresh water running in our toilets. Spend time anywhere else and no one in this country should be ungrateful.

Best joke I heard in months

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

fukin sellout.

Wasn't so much the NFL overpaid for CK, it was 49'ers owner Jed York (who if his mommy wasn't married to DiBartolo wouldn't even sniff NFL job. Adam Sheffer once described as goofy and kooky. Then York hires an idiot GM in Baalke and together this pair of morons wasted a 2nd round draft pick on CK who wasn't that great at Nevada in a draft that was loaded with QB's, like RGIII, Andrew Luck, Nick Foles, Cam Newton...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Kaepernick rubbed his nuts all over you guys faces... He triggered the fukk out of all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    fukin sellout.
    Sellout? WTF are you talking about? When has getting paid been a sellout? Are you a fukkking idiot? Damn a lot of you guys are dumb ass shit. "Don't take money because you are selling out"? yeah, that makes a lot of sense. GTFOH with your bullshit. You must be an Uncle Tom??
    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgeway View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This wasn't a win for Kaepernick. He could have made more money playing in the NFL. That parasite Nessa fukked his whole career up.
    Haha, just by you saying this wasn't a win shows how deluded you are in your own mind. You are just trying too hard to prove Kap wrong. When has winning an $80 million lawsuit not a win? Are you nuts? How many people are making $80 million in the NFL? I'll wait for your list of hundreds of players?

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 436

Where is this $80 million settlement coming from? Who is this source? Probably an air bettor on sbr too.
    Last edited by 7deuceoff$uit; 02-16-19 at 04:33 PM.

Goat Milk

Career 60% passer
    Never average 200 ypg
    Sacked on 10% of dropbacks career wise
    Thrown 20 td in season 1 time

No, he's not that good. He's not a passer, he's a runner....who's 33 years old and hasn't played in 3 years

He had a decent run on a team that had a killer defense. He has been overrated for his career and A Smith was always the better QB
    Well you have to include rushing with it. That's part of it. Kap is one of the best running qbs in the history of football, for that short period he played. The question wasn't is he a good qb, the question was, is he better than Blake Bortles and lots of other starting qbs, and the answer is yes.

Goat Milk

all irrelevant.

The money in this case was not earned on the field or anywhere for that matter. No work was done. No service provided. Zero.

The money was made off a social movement. If he doesn't donate it he is proving what I said about liberals years ago. They are fake.
    Na, the money was made from the time he was banned from the field. Kapernick is not a great player, but let's be real bro. The man deserves an NFL roster spot. I don't care if it's even a backup qb job. He's better than every single backup qb in the NFL not named Teddy Bridgewater and he's better than several starting QBs. He deserves a minimum, absolute minimum, of 5 million per year.

You can agree or disagree with anything he's done, but this is football. I don't give a f who Kapernick is, but he puts in work on the field.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Kaep is not 33 seriously people just make up ages in this age.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

he would have made that money, nobody can say otherwise.
    there was collusion.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

60 mil from nfl, 30 mil from nike, hopefully he takes the 20 mil from the aafl

In one year, he’ll have earned more than half of what Tom Brady has over 19 years

Go get whats yours, Kaep

Bet the NFL doesnt pull anymore stupid ahit like this going forward

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    60 mil from nfl, 30 mil from nike, hopefully he takes the 20 mil from the aafl

In one year, he’ll have earned more than half of what Tom Brady has over 19 years

Go get whats yours, Kaep

Bet the NFL doesnt pull anymore stupid ahit like this going forward
    inflation adjusted over 20 years it's a lot different
    brady probably doubled+ what he was paid

but Kaepernick should never play again in NFL
    least they can do is keep colluding, what the heck, it's paid for.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    Where is this $80 million settlement coming from? Who is this source? Probably an air bettor on sbr too.
    There are no numbers like that

Most any collusion case (difficult to prove) would have got him is a 1 yr contract worth in damages

Settlement is most likely $0-$14mm w the attorney taking costs plus 33%

I posted earlier

If Kap plays in any league or the other parties here, then the received next to nothing. If neither guy plays in any league afain then they received upwards of the $14m figure and it was laiden w non compete and confidential clauses

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

There are no numbers like that

Most any collusion case (difficult to prove) would have got him is a 1 yr contract worth in damages

Settlement is most likely $0-$14mm w the attorney taking costs plus 33%

I posted earlier

If Kap plays in any league or the other parties here, then the received next to nothing. If neither guy plays in any league afain then they received upwards of the $14m figure and it was laiden w non compete and confidential clauses
    Where are you getting that from?

MLB had to pay out 280 million dollars when it was found they colluded under Ueberroth, which when you adjust it today's inflation-- would be 580 million.

I'd bet his settlement is a hell of a lot closer to 60 million than 0.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9035

fukin sellout.

Sellout? What?

Lmao this whole thing started because he was tackling real social issues.

PS. If I agreed with anything Brooks said I would definitely take time to rethink things and try to figure out where things went wrong. ��

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James is sucking his cok too now

cburland10
    cburland10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

wow

First 12