MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Harry Potter hating on Brady & Trump

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/daniel-radcliffe-slams-tom-brady-over-trump-support-and-maga-hat.amp

Is this twink toilet even relevant anymore?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...d-maga-hat.amp

Avid football fan Daniel Radcliffe is sick of Tom Brady and the New England Patriots' constant victories, but even more sick of Brady's support of President Donald Trump.
    TOM BRADY EVASIVE ABOUT RELATIONSHIP WITH PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

A Message from Frito Lay
    Made for Super Bowl LIII

It’s game time! Stock up on all your favorites for your Super Bowl spread.

On Saturday, Radcliffe, 29, told Variety he's supporting the Los Angeles Rams in this year's Super Bowl, explaining, "The whole world is rooting against the Patriots ... sorry."
    The "Harry Potter" star admitted he doesn't think Brady, 41, should retire, but that "he should stop winning things."
    CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
    "Take that MAGA hat out of your locker! I feel like that was the moment when as a country we were all like, 'Come on, dude! You're awesome...Don't put that in here,'" Radcliffe chuckled.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I saw that interview in the news, I laughed.. He absolutely hates Trump with a passion and that's why he hates Brady mainly. Little silly Hollywood dweeb snow flakes. He probably never watched a NFL football game in his life. It's to be expected..

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Brady is a Russian spy