HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

OSCARS Winner, INSIDE INFO

For Best Original Screenplay the word is out they will be rewarding a critic favorite that has been nominated lots of times, and while the movie is not that mainstream he has the favor of the academy execs, this is a "make-up" Oscar... First Reformed, Paul Schrader+1500 on BookmakerJust look at his resume: Taxi Driver. Raging Bull, The Last Temptation of ChristHe is doing "The Jesuit" next, might be an Illuminati wink as well.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_S...#Feature_filmsMy source for this? Same guy that whispered the Bryan Singer article to me 4-5 months ago

HurryUpAndDrink

For Best Original Screenplay the word is out they will be rewarding a critic favorite that has been nominated lots of times, and while the movie is not that mainstream he has the favor of the academy execs, this is a "make-up" Oscar...

First Reformed, Paul Schrader

+1500 on Bookmaker

Just look at his resume: Taxi Driver. Raging Bull, The Last Temptation of Christ

He is doing "The Jesuit" next, might be an Illuminati wink as well.

My source for this? Same guy that whispered the Bryan Singer article to me 4-5 months ago

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Sleepy dont like u

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by romecloneout View Post
    Sleepy dont like u
    thats good

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Another dumb fuk thread by the resident thread whore. Your "inside info" amounts to whatever stupid shit you can pull outta your ass.

SBR needs a special dumb fuk idiots saloon section just for you.
    Points Awarded:

jts1207 gave mikejamm 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Maybe he works for the LA postal office and opened all the ballots and tally them and put them back in before they went to academy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tv lol

HurryUpAndDrink

LOL MikeJam is easily one of the most worthless humans on SBR

Just look across the street, the Atlantic just published an article on Bryan Singer's pedophilia that I announced/predicted 2-3 months ago... the article was supposed to be published by Squier but Geffen killed it and so the Atlantic bought it and went with it.

The same source who gave me that tip gave me this one. He is a Hollywood lawyer, very well connected.

Yeah, I am a broke dick penetrate, but I have many talented friends in high places.

HurryUpAndDrink

I'm telling you guys, put in at least $20 on this baby... to win $300

I would not open this thread with such an irresponsible asseveration if I wasn't sure of my source.

Dont cry if you miss out.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Black Panther movie gonna clean up at this years Oscars.. Black man Marvel and it will be gifted trust me. It's a racial thing, if they don't give the movie awards it will be deemed racist. BLM might protest and burn shiiiit.. Waiting for betting odds to come out on this.

https://screenrant.com/oscars-2019-b...ie-prediction/

HurryUpAndDrink

Black Panther is an awful movie... sad shit is even nominated.

BP might win some of the main awards but the screenplay is going to my guy here... trust me.

Mr Taxi Driver is old AF and retiring soon, they want to reward his career. The Academy does this a lot.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post

BP might win some of the main awards but the screenplay is going to my guy here... trust me.

Mr Taxi Driver is old AF and retiring soon, they want to reward his career. The Academy does this a lot.
    Your mistake is thinking the tempature of Hollywood is to feel sorry for a talented guy who’s missed out a couple times more than trying to kiss up to anything black, female or transgender

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Black Panther shouldn't have been nominated I agree. I still think it cleans up. Watch.

Black people are always biitching about how they get dissed at the Oscars in years past. This year it's make up time for the Black man. Don't wanna piss off the black community in Hollywood, they are very sensitive to that crap. Black Panther doesn't win an Oscar for something it will be deemed racist.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Your mistake is thinking the tempature of Hollywood is to feel sorry for a talented guy who’s missed out a couple times more than trying to kiss up to anything black, female or transgender
    I guess we will find out on Feb 24th.

BP will win 3-4 Oscars yes, just not this one.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

This thread is a cry for help.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Dude is crying across the street about sleepy. Lol go back there and leave us alone!

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by romecloneout View Post
    Dude is crying across the street about sleepy. Lol go back there and leave us alone!
    lol, yeah sure Mango Hands/Terminator/Hank

there's a reason why u cant go pro... and... we know you lied about that ATS

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Sure why not, took a small play shot but it was at +800 odds for me.

Black panther was terrible. The script was trash, a shame since the lead actor is pretty good

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Sure why not, took a small play shot but it was at +800 odds for me.

Black panther was terrible. The script was trash, a shame since the lead actor is pretty good
    I think this has fair value at +1000 or more! But lets hope it wins! Always value in winning

Shady, Hollywood is pretty dreadful, the traffic of influences literally dried up the creativity of the people there, most films are shit nowadays.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

this kid bets fukkin everything

shadymcgrady

I think this has fair value at +1000 or more! But lets hope it wins! Always value in winning

Shady, Hollywood is pretty dreadful, the traffic of influences literally dried up the creativity of the people there, most films are shit nowadays.
    Just watched all the president's men last week with Hoffman and Redford. When was the last time Hollywood put a movie like that out? Vice is supposedly good but few and far between

HurryUpAndDrink

Just watched all the president's men last week with Hoffman and Redford. When was the last time Hollywood put a movie like that out? Vice is supposedly good but few and far between
    True, I liked Django Unchained... but basically the best last epic film I saw at the theatre was The Dark Knight and is only that great mainly because of Heath's acting.

I might give Vice and Rome a try, but fact is thing aroud is on TV and Netflix nowadays, so many great shows.

shadymcgrady

All the money is in television shows now, not the chitty primetime network ones for dumb people but the hbos, showtimes, Netflix and even prime networks

I think the last time silver screen movies ruled was the year no country for old men, Michael Clayton and there will be blood we're nominated for best picture. Zodiac was also released but never nominated

Looking back the most notable movies of the past decade were probably social network and madax fury road.

George Miller turned a potential disaster into probably the greatest action movie of all time. And when you have David fincher team up with Aaron Sorkin that's already a can't miss movie let alone a lifetime performance by Jesse eisenberg

HurryUpAndDrink

All the money is in television shows now, not the chitty primetime network ones for dumb people but the hbos, showtimes, Netflix and even prime networks

I think the last time silver screen movies ruled was the year no country for old men, Michael Clayton and there will be blood we're nominated for best picture. Zodiac was also released but never nominated

Looking back the most notable movies of the past decade were probably social network and madax fury road.

George Miller turned a potential disaster into probably the greatest action movie of all time. And when you have David fincher team up with Aaron Sorkin that's already a can't miss movie let alone a lifetime performance by Jesse eisenberg
    See? I knew I was gonna miss one or two flicks. No Country For Old Men is nothing short of an amazing, great film... the Cohen bros are genius.

Hmmm... I was gonna mention The Departed but that one is 2006.

You know which one I liked? Caught me off guard? Gone Girl... LOL

HurryUpAndDrink

I'm a fan of Eisenberg's acting... he is a likable dude, saw him trying to bang the vampire chick while working at an amusement park, cant recall the name of the flick but great soundtrack, 80's vibes

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    this kid bets fukkin everything
    Can make money betting abstract props and futures you'd be surprised..

Politics, Oscars, competitive eating, puppy bowl, Pro Wrestling, etc..

Better be on the inside and know the gigs on some of these props and futures, rig jobs in play with some. Hidden gems in the ruff I tell ya if you know your shiit.. Do the research and get paid. It's crazy betting but it's real money to be made.

Love the abstract bets - Player Props, exotics, futures, and crazy abstract betting..

• Horses
    • eSports
    • Volleyball
    • Cricket
    • Pro Wrestling
    • Puppy Bowl
    • Lotto
    • Competitive Eating
    • Futures
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-27-19 at 06:08 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    This thread is a cry for help.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Pro wrestling is totally rigged so that's a total inside job.. I still to this day don't understand how betting is allowed for this?

I'm wondering if there is some kind of deal made with WWE and other Pro Wrestling organizations to keep it all quite and on the down low.

The Pro fake wrestlers wrestling sure know who's gonna win before they put on the show.. Why not just tell family members and so on.. See where I'm getting at?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Pro wrestling is totally rigged so that's a total inside job.. I still to this day don't understand how betting is allowed for this?

I'm wondering if there is some kind of deal made with WWE and other Pro Wrestling organizations to keep it all quite and on the down low.

The Pro fake wrestlers wrestling sure know who's gonna win before they put on the show.. Why not just tell family members and so on.. See where I'm getting at?

deep thoughts Jibby

no one has ever thought of those things before.......

you know they have pretty low limits on stupid shit that only 14 year boys and under should be watching?

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Black Panther movie gonna clean up at this years Oscars.. Black man Marvel and it will be gifted trust me. It's a racial thing, if they don't give the movie awards it will be deemed racist. BLM might protest and burn shiiiit.. Waiting for betting odds to come out on this.

https://screenrant.com/oscars-2019-b...ie-prediction/
    Exactly Jibbs , Dumb fuk Hurry doesn’t know shit about the way Hollywood works. It a popularity contest and Oscar voters are a tight group who decide an outcome based on what’s gonna make their industry now look more diverse, and Black Panther does just that.

These are sucker bets bets and listening to some jerk wad in Costa Rica who claims a “prediction” based on his pedophilla story he also claimed he announced, just proves what a dumb fuk copy and paste loser he is.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    deep thoughts Jibby

you know they have pretty low limits on stupid shit that only 14 year boys and under should be watching?
    $500 or less across the board, most places its $100/$250 max on exotics

still profitable to the low limit grinder

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Exactly Jibbs , Dumb fuk Hurry doesn’t know shit about the way Hollywood works. It a popularity contest and Oscar voters are a tight group who decide an outcome based on what’s gonna make their industry now look more diverse, and Black Panther does just that.

These are sucker bets bets and listening to some jerk wad in Costa Rica who claims a “prediction” based on his pedophilla story he also claimed he announced, just proves what a dumb fuk copy and paste loser he is.
    hey bitch

you can go and check that prediction was correct, acknowledged by the posters ATS, they did a history search and found my 3 month old posts

you know nothing about so stfu and please, dont bet my shit, I dont want you to make any $ out of my info fucktard

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    deep thoughts Jibby

I don't watch that garbage I just wanna bet on it and max those props/exotics out on a dozen books after talking to a family member of the Pro Wrestler or ref that has rehearsed the show a week before and knows what is going to happen.. It's free money.. Even if limited on the books it's still free money.

Almost like insider trading. If you are not on the inside you are on the outside so to speak..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-27-19 at 06:09 PM.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

$500 or less across the board, most places its $100/$250 max on exotics

still profitable to the low limit grinder
    Not really. If you had the inside track and for instance we’re predicting a certain wwe matches correctly every time you’d be limited within 5 matches or banned from
    Betting wwe all together. Books do not let themselves get taken on exotics

12 Last