funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Pouille OVER 12.5 Games is +$$$$???

This seems too easy. I mean, he can get swept 6-4 6-4 7-5 and the bet is a winner. He wins a set it's pretty much a winner. Is this really THAT big of a demolishing in the making to where he won't even be competitive?? 12.5 games for Pouille seems really low to me....

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

If u think pouille wins that much games isn't over 30.5 or 31.5 better?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

ohh boy

nuxx??
    nuxx??'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5903

People don't listen. Overvaluing poullies win against below medicre Raonic when he's playing against a GOAT.. Yikes.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by nuxx?? View Post
    People don't listen. Overvaluing poullies win against below medicre Raonic when he's playing against a GOAT.. Yikes.
    You got it wrong. He is not playing against Federer.

nuxx??

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    If Federer didn't play in an era without competition (2004-2008), he wouldn't have half the career he's had.

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

If Federer didn't play in an era without competition (2004-2008), he wouldn't have half the career he's had.
    My thoughts as well

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Those were two of the most pathetic grand slam semi final matches ever. Holy shit.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by badgerguy View Post
    Those were two of the most pathetic grand slam semi final matches ever. Holy shit.
    feel bad for the people who paid good money to watch those

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Only reason Federer is a goat, is cause of grass. Nah, seriously, the goat argument doesn't hold water when you've got 3 players that have lights out dominated this era. I wouldn't even give Fed the edge because of the # of Slams...
    Nadal, Djoko at their best just didn't have competition. Name one time someone beat Nadal on his favorite slam in a final?

DavidGoliath5003

I guess per years in Nadal would be the Goat, then Djokovic followed by Federer. Federers style is easy on the body which makes him in the running to be the goat... hes naturally talented

JaimeMiro

True, we've been blessed. Which is why things like goat get lost in translation; they're all goats in their own right. For all we know, Fed and Nadal would've retired in 2014/2015 and yet here we are...

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 842

yes but if you ask djokovic federer and nadal to pick the greatest player in the past 15 years among all ATP players

can't pick yourself

both nadal and djokovic pick federer, no questions about it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by MalikHusam View Post
    yes but if you ask djokovic federer and nadal to pick the greatest player in the past 15 years among all ATP players

can't pick yourself

both nadal and djokovic pick federer, no questions about it
    lol they do that out of respect

Nadal and Joker better big match players

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 842

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol they do that out of respect

Nadal and Joker better big match players
    bullcrap

you realize how much older he is?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Tremendous work guys!

DavidGoliath5003

After thinking about it more Federer has to be the Goat.. do you really see djokovic in the Top 3 6 years from now? Or Nadal in the top 3 4 years from now. I forget how old roger is sometimes. I think we all do

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

half the reason why there was no "competition" is because Feds was so dominant in that era
    he won majors against agassi, rafa, roddick, and djokovic during that time

nuxx??

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    half the reason why there was no "competition" is because Feds was so dominant in that era
    he won majors against agassi, rafa, roddick, and djokovic during that time
    Against 34 year old Agassi who hasnt aged as well as Fed is aging? Nadal who was not a threat on any non clay court and who needed couple of years to adjust? Djokovic who was a fukking teenager at the age of 19? Get the fukk out. I can't belive you actually put roddick in the same sentence with the big 3.

Saying roddick was a competition is like saying Nishikori/Berdych/Tsonga/Cilic are competition to big 3. No they aren't, they're 2 tiers below them.

How can you consider someone a GOAT after winning two slams in 7 years period (2010-2016) is beyond me.

DavidGoliath5003

Against 34 year old Agassi who hasnt aged as well as Fed is aging? Nadal who was not a threat on any non clay court and who needed couple of years to adjust? Djokovic who was a fukking teenager at the age of 19? Get the fukk out. I can't belive you actually put roddick in the same sentence with the big 3.

Saying roddick was a competition is like saying Nishikori/Berdych/Tsonga/Cilic are competition to big 3. No they aren't, they're 2 tiers below them.

How can you consider someone a GOAT after winning two slams in 7 years period (2010-2016) is beyond me.
    Yeah i didnt realize how many federer won prior to the big guys

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Love how age is an argument against Federer, who won 2 GSs at 36 and 1 at 37.

nuxx??

Love how age is an argument against Federer, who won 2 GSs at 36 and 1 at 37.
    When both Nadal and Djokovic were dealing with an injury, what a coincidence. Don't you see the pattern here?
    Just stop.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

When both Nadal and Djokovic were dealing with an injury, what a coincidence. Don't you see the pattern here?
    Just stop.
    You should at least check your facts: 2017 AO was won 3-2 against Nadal who was very fit during the final.

JaimeMiro

Think the ATP is proving the goat argument to be stupid, sure most want a narrative that someone was better than the rest. No way I'm taking prime Fed over Nadal. Prime Djoko over Nadal? Close - wouldn't pick and would enjoy 5hrs of sheer brilliance. Nadal is 32/33 and has 3 less slams than Fed. Imagine if he's able to win tomorrow, the French open and somehow, also the US Open. What then?!

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMiro View Post
    Think the ATP is proving the goat argument huto be stupid, sure most want a narrative that someone was better than the rest. No way I'm taking prime Fed over Nadal. Prime Djoko over Nadal? Close - wouldn't pick and would enjoy 5hrs of sheer brilliance. Nadal is 32/33 and has 3 less slams than Fed. Imagine if he's able to win tomorrow, the French open and somehow, also the US Open. What then?!
    This match is huge for each of their dynasties

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

i believe nadal would of passed fed by now if he didnt train so hard and go all out, if he would of trained like fed whos barely ever hurt, nadal would of passed fed easily, but nadal only knows 1 way 100 pct effort thats why his body is breaking down all the time and fed moves across the court like a gazelle

MiDNiTe

How many times joker or Rafa stop each other one day when the big 3 is gone some guy is going to win all the slams