Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Life is great without gambling

No more worrying about debts, a fat bank account, being able to watch sports now stress free which is much more relaxing etc. It's been almost a solid year now since I've stopped and it's been awesome

You should all consider doing the same. There is much more to life than being a degenerate broke dik fuk.
    Points Awarded:

phillyproof gave Swaggy P 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

phillyproof gave Swaggy P 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheAntFather, nVinyl, dontknowhowtobet, The Kraken, pico, and fjaka

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

You just have to learn how to not be a broke dikk fukk...congrats to you but you don't have to be a degenerate to gamble.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Why are you still here?
    Points Awarded:

Booya711 gave THam12 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JoeyBagels

Swaggy P

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    You just have to learn how to not be a broke dikk fukk...congrats to you but you don't have to be a degenerate to gamble.
    Most folks can't handle it and become the aforementioned "broke dik fukks" like I was.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    Most folks can't handle it and become the aforementioned "broke dik fukks" like I was.
    BOL to you swaggy and hopefully you can figure it out

Swaggy P

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Why are you still here?
    For comedic and entertainment purposes or in other words to just pass time. Seeing people make the same mistakes I did in the past.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

who do you like tonight pal?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Swaggy become an SBR PRO this month and Ill jump start you with 333 points..

Swaggy P

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    who do you like tonight pal?
    Chi town with my man D-rose. Should be an entertaining matchup.

Swaggy P

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    Swaggy become an SBR PRO this month and Ill jump start you with 333 points..
    I'm good but thank you for the offer

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Life would be better without cancer.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Swaggy your unhappy because if not you would not be here

You did not quit

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Pass.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Not really sure some douche with "Swaggy P" for a handle should be passing out life advice.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave opie1988 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy gave opie1988 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Slanina gave opie1988 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Guinser, retard, and BennyBigNuts

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

PEOPLE that do not gamble are so boring and fukkin losers

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    PEOPLE that do not gamble are so boring and fukkin losers
    "The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."

Friedrich Nietzsche
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tradeout

Swaggy P

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Swaggy your unhappy because if not you would not be here

You did not quit
    Nope. Like I said I've gotten over my gambling addiction and I can't be happier as I'm in great financial standing now. The debts have been all paid off and that is probably the greatest feeling I've felt in a long time. The same feeling can be felt by many other players here who have heavy burdens of debt due to the deep death spiral that we call gambling. There's very solid reasoning why gambling is considered a sin in all religions. It leads to nothing but poverty and misery and those who say otherwise are nothing but low life scum.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Swaggy P

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Not really sure some douche with "Swaggy P" for a handle should be passing out life advice.
    Ahem you are probably the lowest of the low when it comes to the slime on here by promoting gambling and preying on gullible people who have addiction problems. I would put you in the same category as jj and lakerboy and I'm the one that's the "douche"

Whatever jackass.

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Nope. Like I said I've gotten over my gambling addiction and I can't be happier as I'm in great financial standing now. The debts have been all paid off and that is probably the greatest feeling I've felt in a long time. The same feeling can be felt by many other players here who have heavy burdens of debt due to the deep death spiral that we call gambling. There's very solid reasoning why gambling is considered a sin in all religions. It leads to nothing but poverty and misery and those who say otherwise are nothing but low life scum.
    But I can't quit I'm addicted how do I stop?

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

If you have a winning percentage and good bankroll management, your financial standing would be better. Most of us are addicted. It is like a drug. Some need it to survive.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

I'll bet you 50 betpoints that you are gambling by the weekend!

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

If I have no money on the game I won't even watch it... I rest my case...again you don't have to be a degen to gamble... I used to be one but not any more...

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

you gamble every time you step outside the door and get in a vehicle. no real reason to quit as long as you can fund accounts or pay your pay per head bookie. there really isn't anything else to do that is as fulfilling as gambling. that family crap is so overrated. your kids can't wait to get away from you so they can do what they want without someone telling them not to. your wife wears out after 7 years or so and loses interest in you so turning to gambling is the only form of gratification you can find.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Swagger, you just need to learn how to chase and pound the winners.

Swaggy P

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    If you have a winning percentage and good bankroll management, your financial standing would be better. Most of us are addicted. It is like a drug. Some need it to survive.
    Uh no. With good bankroll management or not, mathematically speaking gambling is a losing proposition in the long run. Only money in gambling I can see to be made are on fixed matches but those opportunities are rare and I have no time for that. Also I make a decent sized livable salary in which I'm able to save a decent amount every month. I am content and satisfied and that's all that matters to me. I would rather eat shit on a stick than go back to gambling.

Swaggy P

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I'll bet you 50 betpoints that you are gambling by the weekend!
    I will bet all my points that I won't! But I guess that is a form of gambling as well
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

You could be that worthless niqqa seaweed...fukking puto

Swaggy P

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    you gamble every time you step outside the door and get in a vehicle. no real reason to quit as long as you can fund accounts or pay your pay per head bookie. there really isn't anything else to do that is as fulfilling as gambling. that family crap is so overrated. your kids can't wait to get away from you so they can do what they want without someone telling them not to. your wife wears out after 7 years or so and loses interest in you so turning to gambling is the only form of gratification you can find.
    Yeah life can suck but these are very poor excuses. There are many healthy hobbies out there to occupy one's time with that doesn't involve giving money to bookmakers who make billions and billions a year.

Swaggy P

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Swagger, you just need to learn how to chase and pound the winners.
    All gambling strategies are losing strategies including this appallingly retarded strategy that you just mentioned.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

You're so happy you quit, wtf are you telling us for? Gone from broke dikk to weak dikk. We don't give a fukk.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Like walking into a crackhouse and yelling "CRACK IS WHACK"!

Swaggy P

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    You're so happy you quit, wtf are you telling us for? Gone from broke dikk to weak dikk. We don't give a fukk.
    You meant "gone from broke dikk to wealth dikk"

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

You meant "gone from broke dikk to wealth dikk"

No. Weak dikk--as in a pussy who cares to waste his time telling his old pals he's so happy not doing what they do. If this was a forum in the physical sense, we'd all be locking you in a dumpster right now and laughing at your crying and begging to be let out.

Swaggy P

No. Weak dikk--as in a pussy who cares to waste his time telling his old pals he's so happy not doing what they do. If this was a forum in the physical sense, we'd all be locking you in a dumpster right now and laughing at your crying and begging to be let out.
    It just hurts for you to see someone come out of their addiction because you lack the willpower to do so yourself. It's very clear that you're just projecting all your weaknesses here. What a pathetic addicted weakling. Just grow some balls already and admit to everyone on here that you have a problem and that you need help or just keep being a pussy and live in denial.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

LOL.

Life without gambling would be okay if I was set financially but gambling or "investing" as I like to call it gives me hope of a better life.

I have a dream of being a professional gambler.

1234 ... Last