19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Chris Hansen

"Chris, Did you bring protection??"

To Catch a Predator' host Chris Hansen charged with bouncing two checks for $13,000 purchase.

(Wait for it...He sold his boat...)

"To Catch a Predator" host Chris Hansen has been caught issuing bad checks in Connecticut following a $13,000 purchase, according to authorities.
    Hansen turned himself in to cops on Monday after allegedly bouncing two checks over the last two years with a Stamford store.
    He ordered the expensive items from Promotion Sales Limited in the summer of 2017, according to the Stamford Police Department. He wrote a check in the summer of 2017 that bounced, and another one last year that also failed to pass muster, according to police.
    The TV personality had asked for 355 ceramic mugs, 288 shirts and 650 vinyl decals, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by the Stamford Advocate newspaper. He was charged $12,998.05.
    He was warned by a police investigator after the first check bounced that he could be busted for larceny if he did not properly make the payment.

“I told Chris that I understood that he may have trouble, but that nearly $13,000 is a lot of money to a ‘mom-and-pop’ business and it is not fair that he accepted the material but hasn’t paid for it,” investigator Sean Coughlin said, according to the Advocate.
    Hansen wrote Promotion Sales Limited owner Peter Psichopaidas after the second check bounced, claiming he believed he "had this covered."
    “I am scrambling to get it done," Hansen wrote in an email, according to the Advocate. "Please give me till the end of the day. I sold a boat to cover the rest of this and need to pick up the payment this afternoon.”
    Hansen did not send another check, according to authorities. He was charged with issuing a bad check and is expected to appear in court next week.
    "To Catch a Predator," which featured Hansen as host, used hidden cameras to catch criminals in the act.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Needs to bring back to catch a predator...always loved watched the dumfuks get busted.

Wonder what the over/under is on SBR posters that were busted?
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave mpaschal34 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663 gave mpaschal34 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Needs to bring back to catch a predator...always loved watched the dumfuks get busted.

Guy , i rented to had a brother get caught on the show. Funny 3 brothers. One was vice principal of st x. when kueckley sp and a few other notables went there. He got his brother a job in maintenance cutting the football field until he was caught on predator. The third brother who I rented to got caught knocking off a pizza joint. Guess my rent was to expensive. Took me forever to put him out.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave chico2663 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Chico never skips a beat.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Hansen seems like a clown.

Thought he was cool busting all of these pedophiles.

Guy starts writing bad checks?
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Hansen seems like a clown.

Thought he was cool busting all of these pedophiles.

Guy starts writing bad checks?
    reminds you of jerry springer writing a check to a prostitute when he was mayor of cincy

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post

Loved the show hated him because he was a douche how he conducted himself (not to the predators, they deserved it obviously, but he acted like a cop superhero which he was neither)

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

pretty sad if he can't come up with 13k after starring on a nationally syndicated TV show.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Guy must be broke

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Guy is a gambler sports mostly
    Hes on here from time to time
    SBR Name: thomorino
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave SEAHAWKHARRY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

"so did you plan on having sex with this 13 year old boy here tonight?"