juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Festoon View Post
    Good point and noted...but the SQUARE play you are talking about was OKLAHOMA the stats were all in their favor..but I didn't hear anyone here say KS has 5 returning starters from the ELITE 8 team (comes with research). As well.it was the most points they have scored in the last 10 games vs a pretty good defensive team...I missed out by one made 3...I can live with the decision and stand by it...but as always..its easier to criticize when the game is Over...
    There is a lot of negativity around here and it really is distracting. No worries I will continue to post my pick and that's it...no more debating and appreciate your reply..
    If you got it you would know I wasn't even talking about this game specifically, just using it as an example, but that's fine. GL pontoon.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Whatever happened to Willie Bee?

Festoon
    Festoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

An example of IMPORTANT INFORMATION thatI gave out in that write up yesterday in that KS/OKE game. I even missed! I was shaking my head as I watched the game. Experience is a huge factor in College Hoops...when I put that valuable piece of info about KS having the same starting 5 from last years ELITE 8 (only comes with research) unless your a fan of the Wildcats. How did I miss that!!! the squares were all over Oke...with their home record 9-0, ATS record 8-1 at home and being 11 for 11 as a betting favorite. But, I definitely learned something in that game and doubt I will make it again.
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-18-19 at 06:41 PM.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Where to begin ?
    First off , nobody cares if you win or lose except the people that may be tailing, outside of that , nobody wants you to lose .
    Next , the info you posted , this is literally novice info , yea , it may piss you off but that's ok , obviously clear on pissy days , you should pass , nobody says you have to bet daily .
    The one and only thing a gambler has over the book . He takes action on every line posted , you simply can play whichever one you feel you have value in . If none, you simply don't bet , but he takes the action on it all .
    But you claim , albeit after the game , your detail you missed was big ? So we're 16-18 games into the season, so you've not looked at K State or Oklahoma at any point or even on any potential matchup ? I haven't went back to see if any bets on either team because K State has been the same with experience , the matchup of the two teams is absolutely new to researching .
    Then comes the kicker You wouldn't believe my win rate , increasing every year , close to 70% or at least insinuating that .
    For every asshole , there's 3-5 touts hoping the streak is here and now , to get some novices onboard . So less than 24 hrs ago , you were hoping to get to March , golf timing without busting out . Today , claims of closer to 70% win rate , BTW, literally would be some World Record shit . So which is it if you don't mind me asking ? That's a pretty big change in 24 hrs , nobody stops at winning 60-70 of 100 bets .
    You're claiming closer to 70% , Shooter claimed 80% yet miraculously neither close to either with a small number of plays but it only gets more difficult the number increases . That's why you get tossed into a bucket , those are just downright BS claims and everyone knows it , so just stop . Tell me anyone else on this site making those claims ? That's why you and him are lightning rods , claims such as those .
    I stopped posting on his thread , he's not bad in NHL but he doesn't even trust himself outside of it , -300, 400 ML or teasers are all there is . So nobody else will damn surely trust him if he doesn't himself . I'll make this the last one on yours , nobody has anyone to blame except themselves believing hype like 60-80% win rates on bets .
    Hope you win , I'm not against you . Whether you like or not, people will comment , post even more with crazy claims yet posting info that any gambler can get 5-10 minute tops on most any gambling site and closing in on an astronomical winning rate
    Don't pull the I'll take my plays elsewhere, you've been here less than 30 days , 4 different threads , units = antes and you've figured out gambling and how to win yet your past couple of daily losses are because of only negative vibes , ok then. Those aren't my words , those are yours before getting upset .
    Best of luck to you and your followers moving forward .
    Last edited by Slipknot26; 01-17-19 at 11:35 AM.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Where to begin ?
    First off , nobody cares if you win or lose except the people that may be tailing, outside of that , nobody wants you to lose .
    Next , the info you posted , this is literally novice info , yea , it may piss you off but that's ok , obviously clear on pissy days , you should pass , nobody says you have to bet daily .
    The one and only thing a gambler has over the book . He takes action on every line posted , you simply can play whichever one you feel you have value in . If none, you simply don't bet , but he takes the action on it all .
    But you claim , albeit after the game , your detail you missed was big ? So we're 16-18 games into the season, so you've not looked at K State or Oklahoma at any point or even on any potential matchup ? I haven't went back to see if any bets on either team because K State has been the same with experience , the matchup of the two teams is absolutely new to researching .
    Then comes the kicker You wouldn't believe my win rate , increasing every year , close to 70% or at least insinuating that .
    For every asshole , there's 3-5 touts hoping the streak is here and now , to get some novices onboard . So less than 24 hrs ago , you were hoping to get to March , golf timing without busting out . Today , claims of closer to 70% win rate , BTW, literally would be some World Record shit . So which is it if you don't mind me asking ? That's a pretty big change in 24 hrs , nobody stops at winning 60-70 of 100 bets .
    You're claiming closer to 70% , Shooter claimed 80% yet miraculously neither close to either with a small number of plays but it only gets more difficult the number increases . That's why you get tossed into a bucket , those are just downright BS claims and everyone knows it , so just stop . Tell me anyone else on this site making those claims ? That's why you and him are lightning rods , claims such as those .
    I stopped posting on his thread , he's not bad in NHL but he doesn't even trust himself outside of it , -300, 400 ML or teasers are all there is . So nobody else will damn surely trust him if he doesn't himself . I'll make this the last one on yours , nobody has anyone to blame except themselves believing hype like 60-80% win rates on bets .
    Hope you win , I'm not against you . Whether you like or not, people will comment , post even more with crazy claims yet posting info that any gambler can get 5-10 minute tops on most any gambling site and closing in on an astronomical winning rate
    Don't pull the I'll take my plays elsewhere, you've been here less than 30 days , 4 different threads , units = antes and you've figured out gambling and how to win yet your past couple of daily losses are because of only negative vibes , ok then. Those aren't my words , those are yours before getting upset .
    nice write up but unfortunately I fell asleep half way through! JK JK

Festoon

Where to begin ?
    Hello Slip... I appreciate and respect everything you just mentioned...an your 100% in a lot of your statements...won't go into detail, but your Bang on. When I lose I take it seriously and hope to learn something that I may have missed. That's why after a loss... I want to break down a game. It's a great tool because you can learn....I will give you and example...I posted and didn't get an answer. I had a play on Nevada a few nights ago.. team is loaded with fast skilled athletes that run and gun you to death. I was watch live stats (gamecast).. and noticed something totally different in their style of play. The coach was rotating the 2 units (1st and 2nd team's), every 2-3-4 mn's. That is not how they typically operate...1st unit typically plays at least to the official time-out and maybe a few minutes more, before they rotate. Saying that...I asked if there were any Boise fans out there...no response. I figured it out after some thought...What?.. It's the altitude in Utah! teams have a much tougher time with that style of offense. I knew that bc I've been to the Air force academy in Colorado Springs and watched the Air Force..(not bb) not only are they used to it...they take advantage of it....they have oxygen bottles on the bench for an example. So... I will be keeping my eye on that type (quick pace) of team in the future...and take advantage of it. quick teams struggle there.. I'm going to post another reply in a few minutes. Thanks again...you may get the picture in the Oke game last night.

Festoon

Where to begin ?
    Oklahoma game...what did I learn from that? a lot? at 1st glance...while breaking down the Oke it game looked like a LOCK (square)..posted all their stats all at home...until I dug deeper. I found some key info and posted...what do I get?...everyone knows that shit!!!!! a little insulting to say the least...felt like I was wasting my time... Fine...that's his opinion...but I only share info to people that don't have the time like I do. We should ALL be here for the same reason.
    The most important note was KS's starting 5. HUGE!! how did I miss that? (EXPERIENCE) but I went even further..should have stopped right there and picked KS...TO MUCH THINKING SOMETIME...the Under seemed better for various reasons...buzzer beater from distance end of the 1st half for a score of 54. My pick looked great, especially with Oke's shut down D in the last 15 mns of the game...ranking near the top, in the nation...I never would have bet KS to score what 78? they hadn't scored that many in the past 10 and only average 59ppg and one less made 3 for a cash vs a shut down D.. then BOOM....81 total in the 2nd. So...what did I learn...watch out for KS they are legit! However...going thru my Stats and there a lot, its hard to describe. But I noticed one thing...my winning rate is significantly higher playing lower and mid major conferences....and there is a reason why? but I could write another long boring story...lol...just say, I'm going back to what worked for me! and passing on the top 6 Conferences for now... currently I'm trying to minimize the cold streak I'm on, in hopes of getting HOT...let's see what happens when I do and I'm confident I will. GOOD LUCK slip and thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-18-19 at 11:24 PM.

The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

LET THEM KNOW UNCLE FESTER!!!!!!!! FIRE AWAY AT THAT GOOFBALLS OR JUST NOT RESPOND. I GET A GOOD KICK OUT OF IT HONESTLY. USE YOUR SUESTEM MAKE YOUR PLAYS AND MAKE YOURSELF SOME MONEY! That’s all we’re here for anyways.

Keep tje good times rolling FESTY!!

Uncle shoots

Festoon

Where to begin ?
    To your last paragraph...I'm being honest here... I was new, not an excuse, but certainly not done with any malice or deceit. I guess I could have picked another title...obviously some folks don't have an open mind... or a sense of humour...seriously, the concept of how I play is much different than most...I get it...but the thought that goes behind it, is much the same as my strategy while playing poker...like it or not...believe or not... I really don't care...I'm not pushing it on anyone and I'm certainly not asking for people to tail. nothing is a LOCK OR guarantee. The style is not new to me...I've been working on it for sometime...its worked for me.
    I didn't mind posting information and sharing...its easy...a matter of copy and paste...the notes are easy to transfer. To me and yes a little sensitive...lol...but I didn't feel like it was appreciated so I am stopping that's all. I will post picks...records and balances...along with my bets and returns. Have a great day and GOOD LUCK tonight. I give!

danshan11

hey dude post like this I am very curious to how you do on these

$50 bets 10-10
    $100 bets 6-3
    $250 bets 8-2
    or whatever that would be awesome

Festoon

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    hey dude post like this I am very curious to how you do on these

$50 bets 10-10
    $100 bets 6-3
    $250 bets 8-2
    or whatever that would be awesome
    I will definitely try...being that superstitious guy, I'm trying everything I can to get that winning feeling...lol...I'm hoping to get very soon...oops jinx! But I will break down the play and mention what I rake from each pot...as I get hot you will notice the LINE of the plays I choose as well say...-114..-114...-118-122-128...something close to that to maximize my chances to stay hot...that's a good clue of play I pick...Seriously I have hit 11...and pulled out a chunk each time and cashed the winner...it was $50 to start...but I've found 6 to be reasonable...and it will happen again...I'm confident of every play. Dan not tooting myself...but I will capp hours for 1 play, when I'm in the zone. Not an excuse of my record...but mentally...when the brain is functioning properly...I find some amazing Shit! lately my mind hasn't been there. This forum and constant negatively is taking its toll...lol...not really I'm exaggerating...I have found today to be good therapy for me as the ADDICT in me wants to let it out, rather than keep it in and steam... can I ask you guys a question? If I do continue to run cold the next few days? how best to equate the ante (unit) if I lower it a bit? so not to deceit. average it all out?

danshan11

a true capper wanting to set a real record follows very basic guidelines
    W-L-P CLV ROI and bet to win 1 unit or bet 1 unit on every bet
    anything else is hocus pocus fairy dust. As soon as I read some guy put $27,000 on G Tech and next day put $200 on Dallas Cowboys, garbage move on.

Festoon

In an attempt to try breaking this cold streak, I'm going to try to shake things up and can't decide which of 2 plays to pick. Saying that I'm playing 1.5 ANTES ($56.25 per play) and making 2 plays (multi-table). ROUND 1 and ROUND 2.

ROUND 1: BET #1 $56.25 RETURN $106.31...EAST TENNESSEE STATE -20.5 -113

ROUND 2: BET #1 $56.25 RETURN $105.19...U.T.S.A. ROADRUNNERS -3.5 -115

FYI: Lines locked in this morning...

FESTOON

LOOKING AT A COUPLE GAMES LATER...GOOD LUCK

danshan11

FESTOON
    what the heck does that mean, fishy shit dude!

Festoon

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    what the heck does that mean, fishy shit dude!
    LOL...I actually locked in on that early this morning when my site opened the odds (-20.5 ETS)... (-3.5 UTSA)…
    right now it is -22 ETS....-4 UTSA.. are you accusing me of something? Alex Trebek

Festoon

i SEE VEGAS OPENED AT -23.5 AND IS -22 NOW on ETS...what's with the fishy question? guy can't even be honest here...lol

Festoon

LOL...

GRAND VALLEY ANTELOPES -23.5 -114...$75-$142.50 -114
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-18-19 at 08:46 AM.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

I'm loving grand canyon -9 2h. should be easy.

Festoon

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    I'm loving grand canyon -9 2h. should be easy.
    Congrats King...

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

thanks. i thought u were on grand canyon also because the line was the same. who is grand valley?

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7971

In an attempt to try breaking this cold streak, I'm going to try to shake things up and can't decide which of 2 plays to pick. Saying that I'm playing 1.5 ANTES ($56.25 per play) and making 2 plays (multi-table). ROUND 1 and ROUND 2.

ROUND 1: BET #1 $56.25 RETURN $106.31...EAST TENNESSEE STATE -20.5 -113

ROUND 2: BET #1 $56.25 RETURN $105.19...U.T.S.A. ROADRUNNERS -3.5 -115

FESTOON

LOOKING AT A COUPLE GAMES LATER...GOOD LUCK
    It wasn't even close. What happened?

Festoon

START DATE DEC 28th thru JANUARY 15th (21 days): 40 PLAYS
    RECORD: 19W-19L-2P

ORIGINAL CHIP STACK: $1000...CURRENT CHIPSTACK: $1515.75 with one WITHDRAWAL of $1000 (MY BUY-IN)

CHIPS RISKED: $6583.57

ANTE SIZE: $75

UNITS GAINED: +20

Festoon

Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post
    It wasn't even close. What happened?
    Shaking my head...ETS jumped out to a 27-9...minutes in...then the wheels fell off...couldn't stop VMI from hitting 3's...6 more than ETS.

UTSA just didn't show up...total blow out....their Twitter was a buzz...they couldn't figure out why didn't show up to play.

That's the way it goes...snap out of it and keep grinding...maybe this last win will get me jump started...time for a good sleep...good night
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-21-19 at 07:31 AM.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

UTSA is one of those games i have to stay away from. mtsu 2-13 ats. 2-11 as a dog. utsa 9-3 ats. utsa won 7 in a row su. mtsu lost 13 in a row su. and the line is 3.5?? mtsu has whooped utsa 3 times they played. i assumed there would be a role reversal. but nope.

Festoon

UTSA is one of those games i have to stay away from. mtsu 2-13 ats. 2-11 as a dog. utsa 9-3 ats. utsa won 7 in a row su. mtsu lost 13 in a row su. and the line is 3.5?? mtsu has whooped utsa 3 times they played. i assumed there would be a role reversal. but nope.
    Definitely saw that...MTS...can still play despite their record...coaches poll have them as having an off year...putting every thing else together thought it was a decent play...figured their confidence was lacking...I was wrong...UTSA just didn't show up...then I sit here with 2 winners ...I wish had played...need a back door cover or something to jump start me...lol...next play will be a PUSH...$142.50...tty tomorrow...grand kids here all week end...have to give it a break....few games tomorrow...can slip it in early...GOOD LUCK.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Spitoon- no sense jamming your AA into such a dry board, lets go for some value here

Festoon

VILLANOVA WILDCATS -10 -110...$142.50-$272.18 -110

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

when do we angle shoot, change seats, and sit behind the fish at tennis?

Festoon

Some pushes you can deal with...that one hurt...Cats sink 1 more FT and cash was good...as a team they've been money from the charity stripe and Rank #47 in the nation! at 74%...tonight 65%..10 for 16...stay positive and move forward with the next play. Just waiting for the sites opening lines and I will post the 1st play for tomorrow

S
    TART DATE DEC 28th thru JANUARY 18th (24 days): 41 PLAYS

RECORD: 19W-19L-3P

ORIGINAL CHIP STACK: $1000...CURRENT CHIPSTACK: $1515.75 with one WITHDRAWAL of $1000 (MY BUY-IN)CHIPS RISKED: $6726.07

ANTE SIZE: $75

UNITS GAINED: +20

Last edited by Festoon; 01-18-19 at 11:13 PM.

The Shooter

thanks. i thought u were on grand canyon also because the line was the same. who is grand valley?
    Kingdom doesn’t matter the thread, doesn’t matter where your fat POKADOT ass pops up, it’s the same old BS. Just a working man, punching the clock, streaking the c o c k! Ameriiiiicannnnnnnn DWEEEEEEB!!!!! Working tomorrow am ? Can’t even take Saturdays off eh? What do you do for a living ? I know it’s not capping. And your too fat to wrestle. Hey how’s your kid get so jacked and your a greasy slob? Your husband must be a man rocket. Hahahah kingdom the queen of anal! Hahahahhaha

THE SHOOOOOTER !!!!

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    when do we angle shoot, change seats, and sit behind the fish at tennis?
    Rudy. Rudy where do we start ? Usually you spot, slobber, and stroke the soft noodle. Then you finish him off and then go to sleep with spunk in your hair. Hey Rudy, I’m sweaty pass me a towel. I’m thirsty too grab me a Gatorade. This is SHOOTERS TOUR ! And your my caddy. Pass me a 7 iron, I’m 205 out from the green in some thick rough. You’d pull out a 5 wood and duff it 2 yards look around and see if anyone saw, then kick it into the fairway and duff another. I’m with a 13 on a par 4 and tell the boys you boogied. Cheating piece of shit! Hahahah hahahah SHOOTER BIRDIED!! Heaviest meat and 7 iron on the tour ! Why? Cuz it’s SHOOTERS TOUR !!!! FESTY TO SHOOTER IN THE SLOT...BAR DOWN PUNK!!! Line up at centre ice! THE GREAT ONES BACK !!!! You got a body like Ken Hitchcock. Hahahah THE SHOOOOOTER !!!!

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    Rudy. Rudy where do we start ? Usually you spot, slobber, and stroke the soft noodle. Then you finish him off and then go to sleep with spunk in your hair. Hey Rudy, I’m sweaty pass me a towel. I’m thirsty too grab me a Gatorade. This is SHOOTERS TOUR ! And your my caddy. Pass me a 7 iron, I’m 205 out from the green in some thick rough. You’d pull out a 5 wood and duff it 2 yards look around and see if anyone saw, then kick it into the fairway and duff another. I’m with a 13 on a par 4 and tell the boys you boogied. Cheating piece of shit! Hahahah hahahah SHOOTER BIRDIED!! Heaviest meat and 7 iron on the tour ! Why? Cuz it’s SHOOTERS TOUR !!!! FESTY TO SHOOTER IN THE SLOT...BAR DOWN PUNK!!! Line up at centre ice! THE GREAT ONES BACK !!!! You got a body like Ken Hitchcock. Hahahah THE SHOOOOOTER !!!!
    You know you're posting in you're sidekicks thread, right?

Festoon

NORTH KENTUCKY NORSE -8.5 -114...$142.50- $267.90 -114
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-19-19 at 07:16 AM.

Festoon

GEORGIA STATE PANTHERS outright ML -135... (waiting on previous game)
    GEORGIA STATE PANTHERS .1.5 -115 (if a loss)

Festoon

GEORGIA STATE PANTHERS .1.5 -114 $75-$141

First ... 45678910 Last