Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Anyone else getting their bets delayed by CRIS?

It just started this week with them. They make me wait 5 seconds to make a decision on my bet and then screw me on the line by a ton. I guess they want 80,000 phone calls now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who knows

Sometimes it depends who the manager is

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

You cannot use somebody like that. They just offer bets for the most part during a break in the action and then to delay by 5 seconds is pure garbage. I have not noticed the same issue so it might be personal between you and them. Are you flat out killing then? You say CRIS - are you from Canada or do you mean Bookmaker?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    It just started this week with them. They make me wait 5 seconds to make a decision on my bet and then screw me on the line by a ton. I guess they want 80,000 phone calls now.
    Live or pre match?

You've probably just been flagged for betting steam and now they want a trader to check every market you bet. As much to see if it has steamed and they missed it as to dick with you.

vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9908

Were you betting in-game, and hitting them before their price adjusted to the game change? If you are betting NBA and bet right as a 3-point shot is made, and keep betting with a faster feed, you'll get put on delay.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

The bets went in before the game started and they got me good in that Kansas total. Raised it a hook and bumped up the over to -122. Lost because of the hook. Here's the best part...the line goes back to the original after I put the bet in.
    Last edited by Bluehorseshoe; 01-13-19 at 08:27 AM.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Tactic offshore books used on me for years. One of the many that flatout scared me away. Still have an intertops acct but don't use it much. SBR doesn't like reading that but I really had some negative experiences with their recommended books and cant forget it. Know thousands never had to deal with those issuses and had nothing but great experiences, bit those folks are also betting the Saints ML. I didn't even think I was that good at betting until I started having issues offshore and realized I am def sharp and some ofnthe books for whatever reason feared me and my success. Felt 500-1000 a game wasnt much, then I got limited to 250 a game.