Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3177

Mahomes: It's not his time Just yet

While I think Mahommes will lead the Chiefs to Superbowl in next year or two, I do not believe this is the year. I understand KC has home field, but a suspect D and the QB's he facing lead me to think this is not the year. He will have to settle for MVP, and look forward to next year. What say you?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I think he beats indy but Pat's or chargers idk. The Superbowl winner I believe comes from the NFC again this year.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I think he beats indy but Pat's or chargers idk. The Superbowl winner I believe comes from the NFC again this year.
    Yeah Playing INDY + the number. KC Might win, but next round is even more interesting. Against The 8 time SB QB or the old vet who has never been.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Colts have played NOBODY this year. Easy to look great against garbage teams. Chiefs win this game but colts probably will cover because KC defense is that bad

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I'll take Indy's or Charger's chance over Pat's in KC. Pat's only chance is for Indy to win this week.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
    Colts have played NOBODY this year. Easy to look great against garbage teams. Chiefs win this game but colts probably will cover because KC defense is that bad
    Yeah relatively weak slate, but sometimes that can give a team confidence. Think it will be close so taking the 5.

DavieVegas

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Yeah relatively weak slate, but sometimes that can give a team confidence. Think it will be close so taking the 5.
    Dogs have been covering at a huge % so that would be the bet to make imo as well.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25256

Agreed. No Chiefs this year.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Colts are legit man - don’t know why you keep bringing up teams they play - this is the first time in luck career that he’s play behind a great O-line - lookout - Colts are real and will be a super bowl contender the next few years

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone forgot the Chiefs were without question the best team in the AFC most of the year and they will be healthy coming out of the bye. People who think the Chiefs defense isn't good enough to get to a super bowl are living in the past, Chiefs defense is built to play with the lead, if Watkins and Hill are healthy the offense should be close to what it was at the beginning of the year even without Hunt.

ikid2groove415

Maholmes only need 2 win two more home games to reach the super bowl - with hunt I would say done deal - without hunt its 50/50

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Colts are legit man - don’t know why you keep bringing up teams they play - this is the first time in luck career that he’s play behind a great O-line - lookout - Colts are real and will be a super bowl contender the next few years
    I don't think Luck is elite, he throw 2-3 passes a game that should be intercepted and almost never throws deep.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25256

Luck is tremendous. Finally healthy.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I don't think Luck is elite, he throw 2-3 passes a game that should be intercepted and almost never throws deep.
    Colts would win 2-3 games this year without luck - look how bad they were when he was injured?

Easy-Rider 66

Colts would win 2-3 games this year without luck - look how bad they were when he was injured?
    Yeah INDY also greatly improved O Line. If Luck gets the time he should carve up that KC D. Mahomes will do his thing too, but taking the vet here plus the number.

thomorino

Look at their schedule, it was a total joke, the best team the played was Dallas, and that was after Dallas won their biggest game of the year in OT.

DavieVegas

The hype is real. Colts are the same team who started 1-5 vs good teams. Same O-line. Texans had no one besides Hopkins and they cant runt he ball and still lost once to them during the season. The wins are vs Bills,Raiders,Miami,Titans,Jags,Giants,R edskins. Only legit win was vs the Cowboys. Public is on the colts as you see the betting line going away from the chiefs. Fade the public and you win betting most the time. But good luck if your betting the colts ML.

ikid2groove415

The hype is real. Colts are the same team who started 1-5 vs good teams. Same O-line. Texans had no one besides Hopkins and they cant runt he ball and still lost once to them during the season. The wins are vs Bills,Raiders,Miami,Titans,Jags,Giants,R edskins. Only legit win was vs the Cowboys. Public is on the colts as you see the betting line going away from the chiefs. Fade the public and you win betting most the time. But good luck if your betting the colts ML.
    That’s just ridiculous- they are not the same 1-5 team - they got better as the season went on - the young O-line finally click

DavieVegas

Look at their schedule, it was a total joke, the best team the played was Dallas, and that was after Dallas won their biggest game of the year in OT.
    Finally someone sensible instead of non stop hype.
    Last edited by DavieVegas; 01-10-19 at 01:00 PM.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Chiefs cover .... Luck gets pressured all game , two turnovers one a strip sack watch . Chiefs -3 first half Chiefs -5 for the game

ikid2groove415

Davie I’m taking the over- not messing with Andy Reid when he has a bye 17-2 record

House

and the Colts have the second softest schedule in the NFL this year . Not to mention they only played 3 teams that were top 10 at sacks and pressures on the QB , Luck and the Colts lost all three of those games ... Chiefs were tied for 1st in sacks and pressures . If you guys are taking the Colts I'd tread lightly . Colts Rams Chargers and Eagles will all be watching the games on TV after this week

ikid2groove415

So the way the dominated the Texans on the road means nothing ??

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    and the Colts have the second softest schedule in the NFL this year . Not to mention they only played 3 teams that were top 10 at sacks and pressures on the QB , Luck and the Colts lost all three of those games ... Chiefs were tied for 1st in sacks and pressures . If you guys are taking the Colts I'd tread lightly . Colts Rams Chargers and Eagles will all be watching the games on TV after this week
    Kc defense isn’t touching luck - Colts O-line is 2 good

DavieVegas

Multiple turnovers in the colts future because you said that. History suggests the Lucks stats outdoors vs indoors is really BAD. Something like 9 TDS to 14 INTS this year when playing outdoors. Going to be freezing. Possible raining here as well.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Teams like KC this year usually come down to the last possession. They can score at will but can get scored at will upon as well

All of the NFC teams on the other side can easily control pace and make the game winning drive with no time left to spare against this chiefs team

House

I'll be back to tell you I told you so ... Chiefs put more pressure on QBs than 99.999999% of the teams in the NFL ... tied for first actually . and Luck got ate up by the 3 teams he faced that had a top ten pass rush . 0-3 soon to be 0-4

Easy-Rider 66

Multiple turnovers in the colts future because you said that. History suggests the Lucks stats outdoors vs indoors is really BAD. Something like 9 TDS to 14 INTS this year when playing outdoors. Going to be freezing. Possible raining here as well.

If so will play under that number as well. Can see INDY on long sustained drives. Keep Mahomes off the field.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    I'll be back to tell you I told you so ... Chiefs put more pressure on QBs than 99.999999% of the teams in the NFL ... tied for first actually . and Luck got ate up by the 3 teams he faced that had a top ten pass rush . 0-3 soon to be 0-4
    Most of those lost must of been early when they were 1-5?

DavieVegas

When the COLTS actually PLAYED good teams yes. You keep saying the 1-5 start doesn't matter but thats when they actually played good teams. Since then, the schedule was vs losing record teams besides houston. You cant disregard the 1-5 start. Same team same O-line. No one was injured on that O-line.

I am not trying to persuade you to take the chiefs but you keep talking like the colts are some amazing team who has beaten quality teams all year. They have not. That O line has looked good vs sub par teams. It will be tested vs the #1 sack defensive line in the NFL.

Easy-Rider 66

When the COLTS actually PLAYED good teams yes. You keep saying the 1-5 start doesn't matter but thats when they actually played good teams. Since then, the schedule was vs losing record teams besides houston. You cant disregard the 1-5 start. Same team same O-line. No one was injured on that O-line.
    Yeah but they did have 2 rookies on that O line. Needed some time to jell. INDY dangerous here. They have gained some confidence. Not saying they will def win but taking the 5.

House

Those loses weren't because it was early , those loses were vs teams that were top 10 in sacks and pressuring the QB ... They haven't faced a top 10 sack and pressure defense since the first five weeks , soft schedule is very misleading sometimes ...tread lightly . Chiefs roll this week .

DavieVegas

Keep in mind also in 2015 the colts O-Line only allowed 15 sacks which is better then this years team and they didn't even make the playoffs. That stat is skewed by the teams they faced since the 1-5 start. If you think about it, the colts allowed 75% of those sacks in the first 6 games with the horrible start. Crazy to think about

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Keep in mind the trenches arent going to mean shit in this game. Colts get rolled.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Keep in mind the trenches arent going to mean shit in this game. Colts get rolled.
    Disagree. Games usually lost/Won in the trenches. I guess you think KC speed overrides that. We shall see.

1234 Last