thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its not Mahomes time to win the super bowl but the idea that the Chiefs can't win a playoff game when they were the best team in the AFC most of the year because he's a rookie is ridiculous. Mahomes played great in big games on primetime the whole year, when the Chiefs lost those games it was the defense not him why they lost, and the defense will likely be a bigger problem than Mahomes in the playoffs as well.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Sutton is so on the hot seat also ..... I know it was the Raiders but the Chiefs only gave up 3 in week 17 . Sutton made some changes and adjustments that actually worked out nicely ,Ward is real nice at corner , big , long wingspan and fast . We had 4 turnovers I think ..The Colts gave up 28 to the Raiders in their own house . I really think that team is all smoke and mirrors

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Sutton is so on the hot seat also ..... I know it was the Raiders but the Chiefs only gave up 3 in week 17 . Sutton made some changes and adjustments that actually worked out nicely ,Ward is real nice at corner , big , long wingspan and fast . We had 4 turnovers I think ..The Colts gave up 28 to the Raiders in their own house . I really think that team is all smoke and mirrors
    Colts gonna be playing in afc championships for next 5 years after this one imo.. they still need a few pieces but they will get those in the next draft.,

This thread title is actually kinda funny in that sense, questioning whether it patty mahomes time when I think most would agree colts are a year early here and this last year teams gonna have a shot to beat them imo.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

2DaBank: winds forecasted at about 10-11 mph.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave Easy-Rider 66 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    2DaBank: winds forecasted at about 10-11 mph.
    Thanks pal., dunno bout you but I generally think 15mph+ is when it starts to make a impact.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Thanks pal., dunno bout you but I generally think 15mph+ is when it starts to make a impact.
    Agree. But if its a driving rain/snow storm that could pose issues. 24 hours away. thx for the points.

House

Colts gonna be playing in afc championships for next 5 years after this one imo.. they still need a few pieces but they will get those in the next draft.,

This thread title is actually kinda funny in that sense, questioning whether it patty mahomes time when I think most would agree colts are a year early here and this last year teams gonna have a shot to beat them imo.
    To be honest I have a hard time gaging them playing the easy schedule they played this year .... I like the O line , thin at receiver , solid TE , not a good pass rush , Leonard is nice , the db's are average at best .... Im sure they'll be okay in that weak ass division though ....

dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 758

They will play until they play KC each year

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Congrats House

Easy-Rider 66

Good call House your analysis swayed me to take KC -5 in a contest. Maybe it is Mahome's time. Thx.

thomorino

Andrew Luck is 2nd tier, he gets exposed every time he faces a top team, look what happened against the Pats earlier in the year, the Pats in the AFC championship game.

House

Chiefs cover .... Luck gets pressured all game , two turnovers one a strip sack watch . Chiefs -3 first half Chiefs -5 for the game

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He sure looked cool today

Easy-Rider 66

The young phenom vs. The goat. Reid vs. Belichick. Was on LAC +4 on SUN. After the clinic Brady put on going with NE. Still do not think it's Mahome's time. What say You?

shockey43
    shockey43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3085

I agree. The kid will probably win 1-2 rings before his career is over but the only sensible bet for next week is Pats ML IMO. Patriots seem in sync judging by their performance yesterday and it will continue over into the AFC championship. This team will expose KC's defense and if they can properly contain Mahomes and Kelce/Hill then they will get the job done

GWags
    GWags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2501

Chiefs have averaged a 14 pt lead 1st half at home. That's my play. Pats defence on the road is horrible, Chiefs defence at home is top 6.

House

Chiefs defense is a whole other animal at home ... Brady is 1-3 at Arrowhead .
    Patriots 3 and 5 this year on the road ...
    Chiefs by double digits

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Changing of the guard Sunday.

Chiefs in a close one 27-23

hsjmoney
    hsjmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Patriots win this one. Brady is used to playing in freezing tempatures in january. And the pats run game should work the clock to keep mahomes on the field less, tire out the cheifs d, and abuse them in 2nd half. Pats run game with the multiple backs is way better suited to dominate in the cold cold game we got coming sunday. Chiefs in a classic let down spot after getting thier first home playoff win in a long time. Nfl will kill to have a Breeze vs brady SB one time before they retire. goff and mahomes will get thier shots in the near future. Very strong play on patriots.

thomorino

Its interesting to see how much credit the Pats are getting for beating the Chargers by such a big margin. The Chargers had 2 wins against good teams - Chiefs and Steelers, they were extremely lucky to come back against the Chiefs and needed to deflected touchdowns to beat the Steelers. The Charger offense had Rivers, a warm weather quarterback who can't move with no running game, the Chiefs have the MVP and are at home.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Maholmes only need 2 win two more home games to reach the super bowl - with hunt I would say done deal - without hunt its 50/50
    Hunt is no better than Williams.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Quote Originally Posted by hsjmoney View Post
    Patriots win this one. Brady is used to playing in freezing tempatures in january. And the pats run game should work the clock to keep mahomes on the field less, tire out the cheifs d, and abuse them in 2nd half. Pats run game with the multiple backs is way better suited to dominate in the cold cold game we got coming sunday. Chiefs in a classic let down spot after getting thier first home playoff win in a long time. Nfl will kill to have a Breeze vs brady SB one time before they retire. goff and mahomes will get thier shots in the near future. Very strong play on patriots.
    Very good insight, NE is playing lights out, mistake free football right now. Their game planning is second to none and no one makes in game adjustments like Belichick and McDaniels. Forget about NEs' road game record in the regular season, this is " PLAYOFF TIME " and this NE team is a whole different animal with 1 game remaining to get to the big dance. I think they roll big here, especially if it's single digit weather. My 1 and only concern is that I hope there isn't a flag fest from the refs trying to keep this one close for the home team, Good luck to all.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    its interesting to see how much credit the pats are getting for beating the chargers by such a big margin. The chargers had 2 wins against good teams - chiefs and steelers, they were extremely lucky to come back against the chiefs and needed to deflected touchdowns to beat the steelers. The charger offense had rivers, a warm weather quarterback who can't move with no running game, the chiefs have the mvp and are at home.
    there it is.

All in on the patriots.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

there it is.

All in on the patriots.
    Fuk off

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Pats it is!!!!!

House

Quote Originally Posted by Redchevy View Post
    Very good insight, NE is playing lights out, mistake free football right now. Their game planning is second to none and no one makes in game adjustments like Belichick and McDaniels. Forget about NEs' road game record in the regular season, this is " PLAYOFF TIME " and this NE team is a whole different animal with 1 game remaining to get to the big dance. I think they roll big here, especially if it's single digit weather. My 1 and only concern is that I hope there isn't a flag fest from the refs trying to keep this one close for the home team, Good luck to all.
    I'll bet the Pats have a much harder time running in KC ... KC's defense at home is much different and they've given up 9 points over the last two home games in week 17 and vs the Colts last weekend ... Its gonna be a cold one though so who knows . Chiefs ml first half ... Chiefs -3 for the game ... I still think they win this by double digits..Pats are a whole different animal on the road ... They stink it up pretty good this year 3 and 5 on the road .1-3 vs the Chiefs in Arrowhead with Brady ...Pats are below 500 on the road in the playoffs with Belichick
    Last edited by House; 01-15-19 at 12:01 PM.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Pats it is!!!!!
    Fuk off

House

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Hunt is no better than Williams.
    Thats false , Williams is playing well but he's no Hunt

thomorino

Thats false , Williams is playing well but he's no Hunt
    Williams is playing well but he doesn't have Hunt's power, I think Chiefs will miss Hunt if they get to the super bowl, Pats defense isn't very good though, I think they are fine in this game

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

It's tyreek hill shine time

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Its not Mahomes time to win the super bowl but the idea that the Chiefs can't win a playoff game when they were the best team in the AFC most of the year because he's a rookie is ridiculous. Mahomes played great in big games on primetime the whole year, when the Chiefs lost those games it was the defense not him why they lost, and the defense will likely be a bigger problem than Mahomes in the playoffs as well.
    So it looks like Morino you are playing Mahomes to get to the big game. But you will fade him if he gets there. GL.

Easy-Rider 66

Moment of Truth for Reid, Mahomes and KC. 8 hours to go. My coins are on NE. Next year is Mahome's time. Brady gets it done today.

First 1234