lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Good luck.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Morino on KC -5....waiting for seaweed’s expert analysis....

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

the 5.5 is a great play.. I will most likely end up taking spread as well..

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

If any dog is going bite this weekend - this game have the best chance - at worst take the spread - ain’t no way this is a blowout - Colts will score and keep up with KC offense

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    If any dog is going bite this weekend - this game have the best chance - at worst take the spread - ain’t no way this is a blowout - Colts will score and keep up with KC offense
    colts +5.5 and the under

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

love it

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    love it
    on the chargers +4.5 too.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    love it
    Indy 4-0 against the chiefs all-time in the playoffs. Better QB imo.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Chargers and Colts both lose this week ... Both the Pats and Chiefs cover ... I'll def be on the Chiefs first half -3 and -5 for the game

House

Colts have played absolutely nobody this year ....29th weakest strength of schedule ...Chiefs have one of the toughest schedules ... Luck turns the ball over more than once this week . Its gonna be snowing by the way , 3 of the teams they lost to all were top 10 at getting to the QB .... of the last 10 games they've played no teams were top ten in sacks or pressuring the QB ... Chiefs are tied for 1st in that category .... Look out

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Let’s go Shocka

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Colts have played absolutely nobody this year ....29th weakest strength of schedule ...Chiefs have one of the toughest schedules ... Luck turns the ball over more than once this week . Its gonna be snowing by the way , 3 of the teams they lost to all were top 10 at getting to the QB .... of the last 10 games they've played no teams were top ten in sacks or pressuring the QB ... Chiefs are tied for 1st in that category .... Look out
    Full disclosure you a big time kc fan correct?

Havnt seen ya in awhile, how ya been?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Colts, and I want to say chargers ML too, but only on the +4.5 as of now. pats have fuked me time in and time out but this team looks hella vulnerable.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Colts, and I want to say chargers ML too, but only on the +4.5 as of now. pats have fuked me time in and time out but this team looks hella vulnerable.
    House a kc fan not you pal.

I’m with ya I’m def taking colts. Even if it is snowing in kc don’t see how that any good for them? Colts have better run game and I’ll take luck in rain/sleet/ or snow over mahomes.

Only thing kc defense does well is get to the qb, snow doesnt help pass rushers and colts protect luck!

I’d love to be on chargers but the snow forecast in NE much more scary for this road team imo. I think pats gonna have lot of success on the ground as chargers have to respect the pass this week. Snow would not help bosa and Ingram hit Brady all day like they need too. Pats def vulnerable and chargers with points and plus money sounds great then that little light goes off in my head saying it still the stinking chargers vs the team of our generation, in the snow!!! Lol

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Colts record is decieving. 2nd easiest schedule, only Bears had easier and we saw what happened there. And It's hard to trust them away from home. I like them to score though since the pressure rate is low. I would take the points since I believe that Colts could dig themselves up from a deep hole and pull off the backdoor cover if that's the case.

But again look at their schedule. And I don't think that Texans is a good team.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

[QUOTE=The J-Dizzle;28325039]Colts record is decieving. 2nd easiest schedule, only Bears had easier and we saw what happened there. And It's hard to trust them away from home. I like them to score though since the pressure rate is low. I would take the points since I believe that Colts could dig themselves up from a deep hole and pull off the backdoor cover if that's the case.

But again look at their schedule. And I don't think that Texans is a good team.[/QUOTE

Luck have never had a O-line like this in his career - put your money on the veteran QB with experience- maholmes will make just enough rookie mistakes in this game to tilt the game - Colts win 38-30 - Indy is hot and good - enough with the schedule crap

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Hard to bet against a rested Kansas City at Arrowhead...
    even though I don't think they can go further than this game.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Hard to bet against a rested Kansas City at Arrowhead...
    even though I don't think they can go further than this game.
    0-4 against colts in the playoffs 0-2 at arrowhead vs colts in the playoffs

BankrBIG
    BankrBIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

[QUOTE=ikid2groove415;28325068]
    Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    Colts record is decieving. 2nd easiest schedule, only Bears had easier and we saw what happened there. And It's hard to trust them away from home. I like them to score though since the pressure rate is low. I would take the points since I believe that Colts could dig themselves up from a deep hole and pull off the backdoor cover if that's the case.

But again look at their schedule. And I don't think that Texans is a good team.[/QUOTE

Luck have never had a O-line like this in his career - put your money on the veteran QB with experience- maholmes will make just enough rookie mistakes in this game to tilt the game - Colts win 38-30 - Indy is hot and good - enough with the schedule crap
    LOL, that rookie you're talking about is going head to head with Drew Breezy for MVP.

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7049

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    of the last 10 games they've played no teams were top ten in sacks or pressuring the QB ... Chiefs are tied for 1st in that category .... Look out
    Any stats can be manipulated to fit your argument. Why just count the last 10 anyway? And Houston and Dallas were right outside the top 10, Tennessee too.... but we can look at the last ten KC games with sacks..

Oakland - last in league
    Seattle - not top 10
    LA Chargers - not top 10 + lost
    Baltimore - not top 10
    Oakland - last in league
    LA Rams - not top 10 + lost
    Arizona - TOP 10! Atrocious offense for AZ. And KC had its lowest scoring game of the year.
    Cleveland - not even close
    Denver - TOP 10 also with crappy offense.
    Cincinnati - awful

KC defense 24th in points allowed, worst of playoff teams
    Colts defense 10th in points allowed, which is "only" 7th of playoff teams. Oddly, the top 3 are already bounced out.

KC offense 1st in PPG. Colts offense 5th.

This doesn't mean I think Colts win, but stats can certainly make a case for it.

And Indy has least sacks allowed in NFL. Must be because of that top 10 reason.
    Last edited by magpie878; 01-09-19 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Sacks allowed

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

KC gives up 5 yards a carry against mediocre teams.. Colts are great at running the ball. Will control the whole game in the trenches to be honest. y'all still hung up on some 6td Bangers from two months ago but are failing to realize it was against Swiss cheese defenses and teams that were trying to score at will. Colts going to slow the game down and win this one with a methodical approach.
    Points Awarded:

magpie878 gave shocka1212 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

I'm in with ya on this my brother!!! Colts are on a mission, still the hottest team in the league.. Got a good chance for the straight win.. In like Flynn.. In Andrew Luck we trust!!!

Not to late to grab this future prop on Dimes now for small either..

25011 Indianapolis Colts win Super Bowl +1350

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Frank Reich, like most NFL coaches, wants to run the ball, but the Indianapolis Colts coach is not planning on a ground-heavy game for Saturday's tilt with Kansas City simply to play keep-away from Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs dangerous offense.

"If it's running it for 200 or throwing it for 400, I'm always going to say the same thing, we are trying to score every time we touch the ball and we are going to game plan and call the game in a way to score points," Reich said on Tuesday, via Kevin Bowen of 107.5 The Fan. "We are really not trying to think so much about, 'Well, let's hold the ball and keep it from them.' We want to run it. There's no secret about that. That does keep them off the field. That would be great. But at the end of the day, the primary goal is score points."

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7049

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Frank Reich, like most NFL coaches, wants to run the ball, but the Indianapolis Colts coach is not planning on a ground-heavy game for Saturday's tilt with Kansas City simply to play keep-away from Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs dangerous offense"
    Right, not SIMPLY to play keep away. To get chunks of yards off the poor Chiefs rushing D and score.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

yes and chargers ml

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Good luck. Something is up with that line movement. I can't pull the trigger on this game. The chiefs are so bad at defending it's disgusting to watch but they can score on every drive as well. The haven't been the same team since hunt was let go. You don't lose players of that caliber and it don't affect you. Not sure if the colts will have enough to get it done.
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave lakerboy 22 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Laker, one thing to consider. Chiefs play w/ a lead A LOT, so their defense does give up some stats. Chiefs really do have some good defensive players.

Lake, I'll be looking fwd to your posts this weekend. Hope u have a fun + profitable wkend!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good luck. Something is up with that line movement. I can't pull the trigger on this game. The chiefs are so bad at defending it's disgusting to watch but they can score on every drive as well. The haven't been the same team since hunt was let go. You don't lose players of that caliber and it don't affect you. Not sure if the colts will have enough to get it done.
    you know football enough LB to know just how important O-line play is and Indy's is absolutely mauling people the way Philly's did last year.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm kinda liking the OVER in this game even though it is extremely high at 57 currently..

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    skipping the spread this weekend.
    I’m on this

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

House

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Whats happening Bank , Happy New Year ... Just doing my thing , working a lot . Hope you're doing well and yup Im a KC homer BUT I don't bet that way , this game is one to jump on though imo . Should've seen my college hoops card today ... picked 29 games over the last two days hit 21 of 29 and currently on a 9 game win streak ... How have you been ?

House

[QUOTE=ikid2groove415;28325068]
    Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post

Luck is just getting the ball out faster lol Go look at how he's done vs teams that have a top ten pass rush .. He's 0-3 this year and the Chiefs are tied for first when it comes to getting to the QB ... Go look at the last 10 games the Colts have played lol Not one defense with a top 10 pass rush ..Colts also play zone and thats not gonna work out well vs Mahomes , that guy eats up zone defenses . Chiefs -3 first half . Chiefs -5 for the game . Book it

House

Colts looking pretty banged up also ... Go look at the guys missing practice yesterday and today . Im telling you right now Rams , Chargers , Eagles and Colts will all be hitting golf balls after this weekend

12 Last