House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    you know football enough LB to know just how important O-line play is and Indy's is absolutely mauling people the way Philly's did last year.
    Mauling below average D lines ... Good luck vs Houston , Ford and Jones lol ... Luck fumbles on a strip sack and throws a int Saturday .

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Mauling below average D lines ... Good luck vs Houston , Ford and Jones lol ... Luck fumbles on a strip sack and throws a int Saturday .
    texans had one of the best rush defenses in the league...they got absolutely waxed last week.

Colts ML, Under, Colts +5.5 for me.

BOL

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Colts have played NO ONE this year. Softest schedule in the NFL. Even with a bad chiefs defense, I dont see turnover proned Luck OUTDOORS winning this game. MAck will run fine but colts wont be able to keep up scoring. Chiefs just have to stop them a few times and its a wrap. Colts play zone and Mahomes picks Zone apart. Scary to even take INDY +5.5 but if I were betting it, Id take that.

House

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Chiefs played a solid game, and the Colts had a rough start - but the Chiefs also had plenty of help from the refs.
    For example that unjustified holding call that brought back a Mack 25 yard run that was first down in Chief territory.
    The player who was "held" (briefly brushed against) was sitting on the ground.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Chiefs played a solid game, and the Colts had a rough start - but the Chiefs also had plenty of help from the refs.
    For example that unjustified holding call that brought back a Mack 25 yard run that was first down in Chief territory.
    The player who was "held" (briefly brushed against) was sitting on the ground.
    They sure did !!! There were many calls against Colts. There were at least two pass inter. never called against KC, plus others. i know I had Colts, but they still git blown out. Reich calling way too many running plays, especially down a couple scores ??? Ridiculous.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey Shocka, still on Chargers ?????

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    on the chargers +4.5 too.
    GL brother. I am on the other side, Pat's ML .

House

Pats -4 ...Pats ML and Pats -3 first half .... Just like yesterday with the Chiefs ... Book it

First 12