thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chargers at Pat's - Pick

I think the value is on the under at 45.5.

Pat's offense hasn't been as strong this year, Gordon is gone, gronk hasn't been consistent, Edelman has had issues with drops. Chargers offense has struggled the last several weeks despite their winning streak. The chargers defensive coaches had a great game plan for Baltimore and should be ready here. Charger are built defend the pass with bossa and Ingram, James should matchup well with Gronk. Pat's will want to run with Michel and Burkhead health, use wuick short passes against pass Rush.Pats Gilmore should be able to limit Allen and Gordon still isn't healthy, chargers receivers outside of Allen are below average.Pata defense is better this year with hightower healthy, more talent on defensive line.Wind should be 10 to 15 and Rivers hasn't been as good in cold weather.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Pats 8-0 at home this year . Rivers has never beaten Brady in his house and its gonna be snowing in NE .. Rivers record is dog shit in Jan also . Gordon is banged up . Bellichick and Brady won't lose this game .....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I think the value is on the under at 45.5.

Pat's offense hasn't been as strong this year, Gordon is gone, gronk hasn't been consistent, Edelman has had issues with drops. Chargers offense has struggled the last several weeks despite their winning streak. The chargers defensive coaches had a great game plan for Baltimore and should be ready here. Charger are built defend the pass with bossa and Ingram, James should matchup well with Gronk. Pat's will want to run with Michel and Burkhead health, use wuick short passes against pass Rush.Pats Gilmore should be able to limit Allen and Gordon still isn't healthy, chargers receivers outside of Allen are below average.Pata defense is better this year with hightower healthy, more talent on defensive line.Wind should be 10 to 15 and Rivers hasn't been as good in cold weather.
    Chargers wrs outside of Allen are most certainly not below average. Mike Williams was a incredibly high draft pick and had his rookie season ruined by injury. Think it becoming quite clear he could be at worst a excellent #2 and could very well turn out being a top 20 type wr in this league., The other Williams is also dangerous.

None that means it won’t go under, def agree pats gonna be running the ball like crazy here. Chargers have to respect the pass this week so would expect Michel to have a big game., both teams offenses at their best are shortening the game with long drives..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The sexy pick is Chargers but how do you bet against Brady??

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Patriots 8-0 in the Fox - hole - bet accordingly- they have look bad on the road - not at home

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Chargers 8-1 on the road this year with some excellent wins

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

The best coach ever is not losing 2 a QB he owns 7-0- after a bye at home - ridiculous / Chargers will get ambush

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Pats 8-0 at home this year . Rivers has never beaten Brady in his house and its gonna be snowing in NE .. Rivers record is dog shit in Jan also . Gordon is banged up . Bellichick and Brady won't lose this game .....
    I live here, there is no snow in the forecast for Sunday.....

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Mags you live in Mass... cool love that area was stationed in Groton Ct for submarine school and Duty Went to Boston a lot. Also NH and New York it's so different traveling to those states it takes a col hours for each one. Here in Calif I trail 2-3 hours in still in So.Cal lol
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 01-09-19 at 08:03 AM.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

gordons playing

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    gordons playing
    Is he?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Mags you live in Mass... cool love that area was stationed in Groton Ct for submarine school and Duty Went to Boston a lot. Also NH and New York it's so different traveling to those states it takes a col hours for each one. Here in Calif I trail 2-3 hours in still in So.Cal lol
    Yes sir. Suburb 7 miles north of Boston. 10 minutes from Logan with no traffic. Next time in town, stop by.

thomorino

Not that I care, some stupid and inaccurate info here, Gordon is currently on the pup/injured reserve, Mike Williams barely had 600 yards , he's nothing special yet and is mostly a deep threat, not a reliable #2.

thomorino

Pats defense has been much better at home, given up 13 points or less last 3 in foxboro.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    gordons playing
    I'm talking about Josh not melvin

thomorino

I"m adding Pats -3 1H, Pats defense is much better at home, Chargers don't have much of a running game with both running backs banged up

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Take over

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Has there ever been a team undefeated at home with a bye and only favored by 3.5 over a wildcard team? Thats crazy imo. Not that they can't win but just the line being so low.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Has there ever been a team undefeated at home with a bye and only favored by 3.5 over a wildcard team? Thats crazy imo. Not that they can't win but just the line being so low.
    I don't ever remember Patriots being -3.5 home regular season or playoffs with Brady at QB. Something is up.

thomorino

Charger road record is the main reason but the chargers were extremely lucky against pittbsurgh and KC on the road, I don see them as a great road team, their running game is very average right now because of injuries

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Charger road record is the main reason but the chargers were extremely lucky against pittbsurgh and KC on the road, I don see them as a great road team, their running game is very average right now because of injuries
    Yeah...I bet them in London and they didn't cover vs Tenn. I think they won by 1 point but didn't look good. They stole the game in KC despite being outplayed for 3.5 quarters. Rivers just lollipops the ball for jump balls if the pass is over 20 yards. I like their D better then NEs but overall its a tough call and 3.5 is bad number. I like Under as well

thomorino

Yeah...I bet them in London and they didn't cover vs Tenn. I think they won by 1 point but didn't look good. They stole the game in KC despite being outplayed for 3.5 quarters. Rivers just lollipops the ball for jump balls if the pass is over 20 yards. I like their D better then NEs but overall its a tough call and 3.5 is bad number. I like Under as well
    I think Rivers is overrated too, he's never won big games. This pats team isn't as good as previous Pats teams, but they've been great at home all year.

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

I think Rivers is overrated too, he's never won big games. This pats team isn't as good as previous Pats teams, but they've been great at home all year.
    That’s bc they play the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins ever year. That’s almost half there home games lol. Brady’s home record is mostly against garbage teams

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Saluki09 View Post
    That’s bc they play the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins ever year. That’s almost half there home games lol. Brady’s home record is mostly against garbage teams
    The Pat's home record has been great for years at home and past dominated at home, they didn't just win, the offense was far better at home.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I don't ever remember Patriots being -3.5 home regular season or playoffs with Brady at QB. Something is up.
    That’s what they were vs the Chiefs

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

As much as I literally just won’t bet against the patriots I absolutely will not bet this game. I’ll be rooting for rivers I like him and he deserves a fukin ring stellar guy....Brady has had his chances....seems books like chargers chances obviously....I have a feeling if pats lose tomorrow could bury people...and the saints eagles game....who knows lines suck tomorrow Chiefs was easiest play this weekend and it’s done....not betting NFL tomorrow good luck guy. Chargers got better players

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Total at 47.5 now

Saluki09

The Pat's home record has been great for years at home and past dominated at home, they didn't just win, the offense was far better at home.
    The Jets, Bills, and Dolphins have been awful for the most part since Brady’s been in the league. His home record is an irrelevant stat considering his competition in the division

Saluki09

You also have to take into account Josh Gordon being gone. In the Chiefs game he was the most targeted receiver and a big reason why they won. Take the team more talent

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Guys need an avi so this isnt so obviously shill acct.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Guys need an avi so this isnt so obviously shill acct.
    Fuk off

thomorino

Pat's have had an easy home schedule, they also dominated at home for the most part, Ravens played 2 good passing offenses on the road in Pittsburgh and KC and should have lost both those games.

thomorino

You also have to take into account Josh Gordon being gone. In the Chiefs game he was the most targeted receiver and a big reason why they won. Take the team more talent
    Gordon had basically 40 yards receiving against KC, Patriots won be auae they could run the ball, Burkhead back has improved the running game too.

Saluki09

Gordon had basically 40 yards receiving against KC, Patriots won be auae they could run the ball, Burkhead back has improved the running game too.
    Aren’t you like the worst capper in this thread anyway? lol

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Like white for a td prop idk haven’t seen it yet on bookmaker

123 Last