1. #36
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 12,025
    Betpoints: 1184

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    speaking of hunt be great fit in tampa need a rb
    Canít bring in a guy that hits women man - he might be done like ray rice

  2. #37
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 12,025
    Betpoints: 1184

    Few things in life you can not do - hit Womenís and abuse little kids - preety much a POS in my book- case closed !!

  3. #38
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Canít bring in a guy that hits women man - he might be done like ray rice
    he wasnt even charged with a crime ray rice was done cuz he avg 2.2 yards a carry hunt is a stud he will be back in the league
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  4. #39
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 12,025
    Betpoints: 1184

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    he wasnt even charged with a crime ray rice was done cuz he avg 2.2 yards a carry hunt is a stud he will be back in the league
    He wasnít charge cause he paid off the thot- kid ? Did you not see the video? I got spit on- chairs throwing at my head - beer pour on me - by my ex wife - but I was raise right and would never attack a women

  5. #40
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    He wasnít charge cause he paid off the thot- kid ? Did you not see the video? I got spit on- chairs throwing at my head - beer pour on me - by my ex wife - but I was raise right and would never attack a women
    i saw the video it wasnt nearly as bad as ray rice he knocked her out cold dragged her off elevator, suspend hunt 6 games or 8 games but no way hes banned from nfl for good
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  6. #41
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 12,025
    Betpoints: 1184

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i saw the video it wasnt nearly as bad as ray rice he knocked her out cold dragged her off elevator, suspend hunt 6 games or 8 games but no way hes banned from nfl for good
    I think KC knew about the situation but when it got leak out in the public - they had no choice- hill also had some domestic violence also - his shit wasnít on video tho - thereís no doubt hunt is a great player - kc offense is still good - but not the same

First 12
Top