KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Similar thought process here.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

fuk i cant believe this total is down to 58..............ive been waiting all week for it to get into the 60's where i would hammer it

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

Shocks, if you're worried about Bama ml, why not take the points?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Shocks, if you're worried about Bama ml, why not take the points?
    Bama ML, Under or I'm laying off. Don't trust Clemson offense to keep up to be honest. Tua so much better than everyone its not even fair. Guy cooked a Georgia Defense with arguably just as much NFL talent on it in one damn half.. imagine what he could do with a year of experience under his belt. only thing that has me concerned is that the line isn't mama -300 or something. Maybe just the books way of trying to get people to bite on the Clemson side of things but ehh... I usually get wiped out wild card weekend and never have enough expendable bank roll to blow on the College natty championship so maybe I'm overthinking this.. will most likely throw something modest on the Bama spread
    Last edited by shocka1212; 01-06-19 at 11:46 PM.

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Bama 1H and 1Q are your best bets

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Tua didn’t cook Georgia defense this season - they knock his ass out

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Tua didn’t cook Georgia defense this season - they knock his ass out
    he was hurt

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    he was hurt
    They were the only team all season 2 shut Tua down - Georgia dominated most of that game - hurts save Bama

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

They were the only team all season 2 shut Tua down - Georgia dominated most of that game - hurts save Bama
    been capping the game all night.... Clemson spread is the odds play. Under also.

ikid2groove415

been capping the game all night.... Clemson spread is the odds play. Under also.
    I also like the under - it’s been raining in the Bay Area - should be dry tomorrow tho - I don’t see a pocket passer beating saban tho ? He lose to running QB- I really believe Clemson defense needs 2 play lights out tomorrow

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I also like the under - it’s been raining in the Bay Area - should be dry tomorrow tho - I don’t see a pocket passer beating saban tho ? He lose to running QB- I really believe Clemson defense needs 2 play lights out tomorrow
    people always say that but those people dont know what their talking about. bama loses to qbs that can pass from the pocket. a running qb is just that a running qb who isnt a passer like an option styled qb just because you can run doesnt make you a running qb. when manziel beat them yes he had 90 something yds rushing but it was his 24 completions and 253 yds passing and 2tds that beat them when he almost beat them the next year losing 49-42 he had 464 yds passing and 5tds. when chad kelly beat them he had 341 yds passing and 3tds he only had 21 yds rushing on 8 carries. when trevor knight beat them he had 32 completions 348 yds passing 4tds and only 7 yds rushing. when deshawn watson beat them he had 36 completions 420 yds passing and 3tds and averaged 2 yds a rush. its the the guys that are able to pass the ball from the pocket and perhaps scramble some that beat bama only a@m eclipsed the 100 yd mark rushing in any of those losses. when cam beat them he threw for 3tds and only averaged 1.8 yds a carry, when bo wallace beat them he threw for 3tds and when uga almost beat them twice we know fromm isnt a running qb. you also need a team that can get some stops clemson is well equipped to beat bama whether or not the frosh qb can get it done is another story
    Last edited by jtoler; 01-07-19 at 02:23 AM.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

this is the best offense we've seen out of Bama possibly ever. Clemson Defense is pretty darn good in its own respect though so I don't think its going over that total of 58 (hoping to see 59 by noon)

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

i like the under as well took u28.5 first half

10 of the 13 nfl proscpects on the field are defensive

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

He played on half of an ankle

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    people always say that but those people dont know what their talking about. bama loses to qbs that can pass from the pocket. a running qb is just that a running qb who isnt a passer like an option styled qb just because you can run doesnt make you a running qb. when manziel beat them yes he had 90 something yds rushing but it was his 24 completions and 253 yds passing and 2tds that beat them when he almost beat them the next year losing 49-42 he had 464 yds passing and 5tds. when chad kelly beat them he had 341 yds passing and 3tds he only had 21 yds rushing on 8 carries. when trevor knight beat them he had 32 completions 348 yds passing 4tds and only 7 yds rushing. when deshawn watson beat them he had 36 completions 420 yds passing and 3tds and averaged 2 yds a rush. its the the guys that are able to pass the ball from the pocket and perhaps scramble some that beat bama only a@m eclipsed the 100 yd mark rushing in any of those losses. and when uga almost beat them twice we know fromm isnt a running qb. you also need a team that can get some stops clemson is well equipped to beat bama whether or not the frosh qb can get it done is another story
    Yes these are MOBILE qbs that can throw. They have those stats because of their legs being a factor and bama having to switch up d to account for not letting run beat them. Mobile qbs are bama weak point. Point still stands

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Yes these are MOBILE qbs that can throw. They have those stats because of their legs being a factor and bama having to switch up d to account for not letting run beat them. Mobile qbs are bama weak point. Point still stands
    mobile qbs give every teams problems. but mobile qb and running qb are not necessarily the same thing. jake fromm isnt mobile nor is a running qb yet Id say he gave bama problems
    Last edited by jtoler; 01-07-19 at 02:31 AM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Don't know who's going to win... but pretty damn good weather for an outdoor championship game. 57-58 degrees at kickoff. Wind 7-8 mph. Wow.

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    mobile qbs give every teams problems. but mobile qb and running qb are not necessarily the same thing. jake fromm isnt mobile nor is a running qb yet Id say he gave bama problems

Well sure we can use outliers from
    There 6 losses in the last 6-7 years, there’s not a lot to choose from. Safe to say often the best college qbs are mobile quarterbacks, but In general in big games these have been the hardest for Saban to stop. But that is probably the same for most. I think Saban is far more concerned about Clemson DL then their quarterback

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Well sure we can use outliers from
    There 6 losses in the last 6-7 years, there’s not a lot to choose from. Safe to say often the best college qbs are mobile quarterbacks, but In general in big games these have been the hardest for Saban to stop. But that is probably the same for most. I think Saban is far more concerned about Clemson DL then their quarterback
    nope not a lot of losses to dissect, bama gonna have their hands full once again with clemson

RiverDog21
    RiverDog21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 814

he was hurt
    Clemson has been punishing quarterbacks all year. He will hurt before this game is over too. I don’t think he finishes the game.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Quote Originally Posted by RiverDog21 View Post
    Clemson has been punishing quarterbacks all year. He will hurt before this game is over too. I don’t think he finishes the game.
    So that's your plan for a cover ? Tua is getting hurt ?
    You understand the simplest way to offset that D line is a 1 second RB swing passes , just like a running play ?
    In which Bama did 47 times this year . It takes the D line out of the play in 1 simple second .
    BTW, Irish got to Lawrence, wait til Q Williams hits his ass

RiverDog21

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    So that's your plan for a cover ? Tua is getting hurt ?
    You understand the simplest way to offset that D line is a 1 second RB swing passes , just like a running play ?
    In which Bama did 47 times this year . It takes the D line out of the play in 1 simple second .
    BTW, Irish got to Lawrence, wait til Q Williams hits his ass
    No, that is not my plan to cover. I plan on Clemson winning straight up. They don’t need to hurt Tua to win the game, just saying I think there’s a good chance that they do.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

'Bama has not lost a ML wager all season and has lost three ML wagers in 56 games, yet some people in here have to spend the night trying to figure out what the proper play is.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

'Bama has not lost a ML wager all season and has lost three ML wagers in 56 games, yet some people in here have to spend the night trying to figure out what the proper play is.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

only point I was making was that it was almost too affordable for what seems to be a sure thing

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

And neither has Clemson lost a "ML" wager all season. Alabama is 55-3 the last 4 seasons, Clemson is 54-4. No-brainer for sure. Why do you even care about this game anyway? There's no -800 ml for you to play
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

RiverDog21

If you are considering putting your winnings on Bama money line then you’re looking for an excuse to lose them. No disrespect meant but the obvious play is clemson and the points though they will win straight up.

RiverDog21

The fact that this guy thinks Bama will win tells you all you need to know. Clemson wins the National championship tonight!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Cap this game like the boogie man is not hiding in the bushes

Slipknot26

The fact that this guy thinks Bama will win tells you all you need to know. Clemson wins the National championship tonight!
    About like a guy that's been here 3 weeks saying it's easily Clemson who's winning .
    I agree

RiverDog21

About like a guy that's been here 3 weeks saying it's easily Clemson who's winning .
    I agree
    Here for 3 weeks means nothing. The majority of the long time posters in this site are losers and many are small time gamblers or don’t bet at all. I’ve probably followed Clemson closer than anyone you know. I’m not trying to convince you. It is obvious that you have decided to throw your money away on this game and that is fine. I can’t change your mind and you can’t change mind. Find me on here tomorrow after clemson wins the championship and then tell me how good Alabama is.

Slipknot26

Here for 3 weeks means nothing. The majority of the long time posters in this site are losers and many are small time gamblers or don’t bet at all. I’ve probably followed Clemson closer than anyone you know. I’m not trying to convince you. It is obvious that you have decided to throw your money away on this game and that is fine. I can’t change your mind and you can’t change mind. Find me on here tomorrow after clemson wins the championship and then tell me how good Alabama is.
    Make sure your ass is here tomorrow
    Not some ghost names "Almost"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Does seem like a trap. Bama hype is to much.

Clemson and the points for me.. May even sprinkle a little on the ML..

RiverDog21

Make sure your ass is here tomorrow
    Not some ghost names "Almost"
    I will be here tomorrow. No ghost names for me. I’ve checking out this forum and tailing basketball posters including Ayo for about four or five years. Been betting football for +10 years and never have needed to tail anyone. Recently decided to start sharing football plays because I’ve been running hot. If you doubt my credibility just check bowl thread or my nfl playoffs thread. I understand you are a Bama homer and I’m and admitted Clemson homer. I have several reasons for my play which I won’t bother explaining to you because it’s obvious your mind is made up. If you are right I’ll be here tomorrow to admit I was wrong and congratulate you on the play and if you are wrong I expect the same sportsmanship and courtesy from you.

12 Last