KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

truth about Trevor Lawrence

hes 19.........he just turned 19 you are dangerously close to putting your money on an 18 year old

how do you beat bama?

you have a QB who is a threat to run. Kyler Murry over 100 yards rushing and Oklahoma put up 34 points without their top reciever. Deshaun Watson o20 carries each game versus Bama and each game Clemson covered

but Trevor doesnt run. he only runs it 5.3 times a game. never getting more than 42 yards in any game this season. does clemson suddenly come out with only a week to prepare and run him 15-20+ times? no. that would throw off the entire offense. Saban will know Clemson is 1-dimensional and will feast on it

last factor is speed. he hasnt seen anything like Alabama. He hasnt started a game that wasnt a blowout. His first tight, speedy game. Thats very hard for a freshman to win. Tua has been in 4 of those type games big advantage.

when it gets to Bama -200 im going all in

[IMG]blob:https://imgur.com/3b57e649-ec3a-4e3f-ae4f-b62c4df84e9c[/IMG]

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Oklahoma plays no dam defense - this will be a tight game because of Clemson defense

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

That image of a young Dale Gribble is gonna win me some cash and betpoints tonight!

caddy42
    caddy42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2578

So much Lawrence hate when he throws it top 5 in the country... The way people in here are talking I would think he wears cement bricks as shoes. Can't find the stats but pretty sure he was one of the top QBs under pressure this season.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

He will be the No.1 draft pick overall when he declares for the NFL draft.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Bama might win, but Clemson covers. Tiger defense is too good.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Be aware... KingKolzig has probably J/O over this kid - Figure that into you selection

RiverDog21
    RiverDog21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 814

He will be the offensive MVP of the National Championship game tonight.

Festoon
    Festoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    hes 19.........he just turned 19 you are dangerously close to putting your money on an 18 year old

how do you beat bama?

you have a QB who is a threat to run. Kyler Murry over 100 yards rushing and Oklahoma put up 34 points without their top reciever. Deshaun Watson o20 carries each game versus Bama and each game Clemson covered

but Trevor doesnt run. he only runs it 5.3 times a game. never getting more than 42 yards in any game this season. does clemson suddenly come out with only a week to prepare and run him 15-20+ times? no. that would throw off the entire offense. Saban will know Clemson is 1-dimensional and will feast on it

last factor is speed. he hasnt seen anything like Alabama. He hasnt started a game that wasnt a blowout. His first tight, speedy game. Thats very hard for a freshman to win. Tua has been in 4 of those type games big advantage.

when it gets to Bama -200 im going all in

[IMG]blob:https://imgur.com/3b57e649-ec3a-4e3f-ae4f-b62c4df84e9c[/IMG]
    I agree with you King 100%. Although the young QB will be a stud in the league, his time will come. Plus Tua doesn't have to worry about the other Lawrence. I expect a tense ball game with two great teams going head to head. I believe the rookie will make a mistake or 2 and that will cost the Tigers. Expect a lot of blitzing from the Tide and putting a ton of pressure on him. In the end I see the Tide rolling to a cover in the fourth. Though I hate teams that always win including Alabama my money is on them with a score of 41-27.