thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas at LA - Pick

2-4 to open the wildcard weekend after the bad beat in the Seattle game. I think the value is with Dallas at +7 and on the moneyline at +245.

Dallas's offense has been great since the Cooper trade, Cooper has to be doubled and that opens up Beasley in the slot and Dallas deep threat receivers like Gallup, before the Cooper trade teams just doubled Beasley and brought safeties down into the box to stop the run. Dallas is 7-2 since the trade. The 2 losses were to a Tennessee team that stuffed the run and the Colts in an obvious letdown spot after beating the Eagles in overtime.

Dallas has been great since the Cooper trade and Dallas has covered the spread every single time Elliot has run for 100 yards except once against Seattle, and that was before the Cooper trade. The Rams run defense is below average, Donald is great, but the rest of the defensive line is mediocre and the Rams linebackers are horrible against the run.

The Rams offense starts with Gurley, who has had a lot of injuries going back to when he was at Georgia and he's banged up. The rams are 1-2 when Gurley averages less than 4 yards carry and Goff was horrible against a Bears defense that is very similar to the Cowboys defense.

Dallas was tight against the Seahawks, if they lost Garret likely would have been fired and Dak's extension would have been in doubt.Now that Dallas won they get to play with no pressure, they won the division and their first playoff game in 5 year.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Im with lakerboy, Rams ML lock of the century

thomorino

Dallas is the tougher team with the better offensive line and front 7.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Dallas is the tougher team with the better offensive line and front 7.
    Tougher team but Garret dumber than fukk.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Game comes down 2 the trenches - games rams lose is when Goff gets hit and pressure - Can Dallas get pressure tho? They might even have to bring extra guys and blitz - you can’t sit back and give Goff time 2 throw - also Dallas will not win a shootout -

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Game comes down 2 the trenches - games rams lose is when Goff gets hit and pressure - Can Dallas get pressure tho? They might even have to bring extra guys and blitz - you can’t sit back and give Goff time 2 throw - also Dallas will not win a shootout -
    I agree, I see a lower scoring game, Rams off ensive line is nothing special though whitworth is old.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I agree, I see a lower scoring game, Rams off ensive line is nothing special though whitworth is old.
    They been lights- out most of the year and the reason the rams are successful - fading a bit late in the season - Goff isn’t a tough guy - he will quit if you hit him enough - I’m not sure Dallas can get 2 Goff tho - that will result in the rams scoring plenty of points -

thomorino

They been lights- out most of the year and the reason the rams are successful - fading a bit late in the season - Goff isn’t a tough guy - he will quit if you hit him enough - I’m not sure Dallas can get 2 Goff tho - that will result in the rams scoring plenty of points -
    I don't see them as anything special and I agree they've faded, center got hurt.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I'm with you on both here.. ML AND spread.. contain TGIII and its a wrap.. Goff is a fraud.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I'm with you on both here.. ML AND spread.. contain TGIII and its a wrap.. Goff is a fraud.
    It’s not that easy fella - if Dallas can’t pressure Goff - rams will score plenty - the whole game is decided rather they can get 2 Goff or not -

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

It’s not that easy fella - if Dallas can’t pressure Goff - rams will score plenty - the whole game is decided rather they can get 2 Goff or not -
    I agree... but as crazy as it sounds, ill take a Dallas team I know can run the ball over a Rams team I've seen lose inexplicably to sub par NFC talent.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Billy martin is watching

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Morino your never in the blue why?

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Im with lakerboy, Rams ML lock of the century
    Betting with lakerboy will lose you money long term

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Lol. Dallas played the Rams last year and gave them hell! They were winning the whole game but Gurley got loose. There will be 40k Cowboy fans in the building. Take Dallas +7 and half of that on the ML.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Lol. Dallas played the Rams last year and gave them hell! They were winning the whole game but Gurley got loose. There will be 40k Cowboy fans in the building. Take Dallas +7 and half of that on the ML.
    I would even say more than 40K....easily more cowboy fans in LA than Rams fans

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Betting with lakerboy will lose you money long term
    Not on this game

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Thought this was an NBA thread for a second.

In other news - It's about that time to fade the LA Lakers in Dallas again tonight.. Get sum free money fellas. Mavs -8..

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/los-ang...ks-2019010706/

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

In other news - It's about that time to fade the LA Lakers in Dallas again tonight.. Get sum free money fellas. Mavs -8..

Jfc, I agree with Morino and Jibby. What in the world is going on!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I like the Under the most here

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I like the Under the most here
    Not me. Like clock work.. Mavs -8..

Line is moving on all books as well in the last 2 hours for a reason..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Jfc, I agree with Morino and Jibby. What in the world is going on!
    I don't agree with Morino as I think the rested Rams at home slaughter my Cowboys and cover.. Rams have a better defense and offense period. Cowboys secondary is gonna get roasted. Goff and Gurley will light em up like a Christmas tree.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Agree , Goff isn't as great as people say
    I've been saying Rams defense is the names that hold clout , let's be honest they're awful. Donald gets his sacks but you can run on them and Dallas with the O Line will with Elliott .
    Like the TD and ML too
    One additional thing to note , Rams and Chargers have small fanbases , really doesn't seem to be a true home field advantage with both if them .
    The Boys will take over that shit box stadium over as if they are the home team .

Slipknot26

Jibbs
    You've bought into the name clout that the Rams hold on defense Donald , Talib, Suh
    Teams can run and pass on them .
    Bottom 3rd total defense
    23rd vs the Run
    Dallas will just continue to run and run vs this defense

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

I don't agree with Morino as I think the rested Rams at home slaughter my Cowboys and cover.. Rams have a better defense and offense period. Cowboys secondary is gonna get roasted. Goff and Gurley will light em up like a Christmas tree.
    Meant Mavs

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

thats a stretch... Gurley is great, Goff is not. Cowboys secondary not too bad in their own regard.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ We'll see about that fellas.. If the real Rams show up they will score and score at will.. Cowboys will probably be able to run on the Rams to a certain extent and that I agree with but once the Rams go up on the score board the Cowboys will be forced to abandon that running game and begin to throw the ball. Dak isn't that good throwing the ball period.. Goff much better and more accurate.. Goff has more weapons to throw to.. Dak throwing to Cooper and banged up Beasley just isn't gonna be enough..

That's my take anyways.. I live in LA and watched these Rams play all season.. I also happen to be a die hard Cowboys fan and saw them play all year also..

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

^^ We'll see about that fellas.. If the real Rams show up they will score and score at will.. Cowboys will probably be able to run on the Rams to a certain extent and that I agree with but once the Rams go up on the score board the Cowboys will be forced to abandon that running game and begin to throw the ball. Dak isn't that good throwing the ball period.. Goff much better and more accurate.. Goff has more weapons to throw to.. Dak throwing to Cooper and banged up Beasley just isn't gonna be enough..

That's my take anyways.. I live in LA and watched these Rams play all season.. I also happen to be a die hard Cowboys fan and saw them play all year also..
    so how can you say that when these rams have lost all games they were truly tested in besides that Monday nighter against their fraudulent counterpart?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

so how can you say that when these rams have lost all games they were truly tested in besides that Monday nighter against their fraudulent counterpart?
    What??? Rams beat KC, the Chargers and almost beat the Saints in New Orleans this year.. They had a bad stretch and lost to Philly and the Bears. Seems order is restored now. This Rams team is legit when healthy. They are healthy and rested now and they won't be playing in a cold frozen place like in Chicago. Is what it is..

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Jan 12 vs Dallas 5:15 PM PST
    FOX
    ep 10 @ Oakland W 33 - 13
    Sep 16 vs Arizona W 34 - 0
    Sep 23 vs LA Chargers W 35 - 23
    Sep 27 vs Minnesota W 38 - 31
    Oct 7 @ Seattle W 33 - 31
    Oct 14 @ Denver W 23 - 20
    Oct 21 @ San Francisco W 39 - 10
    Oct 28 vs Green Bay W 29 - 27
    Nov 4 @ New Orleans L 45 - 35
    Nov 11 vs Seattle W 36 - 31
    Nov 19 vs Kansas City W 54 - 51
    Bye Week
    Dec 2 @ Detroit W 30 - 16
    Dec 9 @ Chicago L 15 - 6
    Dec 16 vs Philadelphia L 30 - 23
    Dec 23 @ Arizona W 31 - 9
    Dec 30 vs San Francisco W 48 - 32

ikid2groove415

Dallas have no chance if Rams O-line dominates - Case closed - they can not keep up with the points

Slipknot26

Glad you posted that , They're absolutely dogshit
    What I get is throughout the year , Rams have regressed , beat Seahawks and Chiefs in close ones , then lost to Bears and Eagles Goff throwing picks left and right vs trashcan Niners .
    They're a beat ass
    Points Awarded:

shocka1212 gave Slipknot26 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Slipknot26

Dallas have no chance if Rams O-line dominates - Case closed - they can not keep up with the points
    Slow down Judge Groove
    Case is still pending

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Slow down Judge Groove
    Case is still pending
    Most games rams lose is when Goff is hit/pressure - he’s a rhythm QB- definitely not a guy that likes 2 get hit and can easily quit - but it’s not a easy task getting to Goff - Rams O-line is legit - I definitely don’t think Dallas can sit back on defense and give Goff time 2 throw

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rams have the superior play calling and coaching edge.

Jet sweeps, screens, misdirection, play action and so many trick plays the Rams use. Once the Rams get clicking points will be scored and in a hurry.. Cowboys will be wondering what happened.

ikid2groove415

Rams have the superior play calling and coaching edge.

Jet sweeps, screens, misdirection, play action and so many trick plays the Rams use. Once the Rams get clicking points will be scored and in a hurry.. Cowboys will be wondering what happened.
    They can be stop - eagles/bears - Dallas got the defense - have 2 get to Goff early and throw off his rhythm - Goff is the most important player on the Rams - they lose when he plays bad

123 Last