2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    going forward if jackson is gonna be their qb they are gonna have to establish him as a passer cant be running 20 times a game no more than 10 times have to just take some bumps and see if he can get it done with his arm or move on because you dont want to rely on running 20+ times a game with the qb
    Weeks ago I saw Vick on some show and he said something very similar! Vick said he don’t think he had ever had a game where he rushed it anywhere close to 20x!! Vick was a way better passer than Lamar has shown tho! Don’t think they hardly ever called designed runs for vick! (Man I was unstopable in Madden with vick!!! Wasn’t nothing for me to go for buck fifty on ground and 300+ in air!! lol)..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    doubt it.. he's going to be another useless ravens 1st round pick.
    Have ravens 1st rounders been bad?? I honestly don’t recall, I know Ozzie been great finding talent in later rounds!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    doubt it.. he's going to be another useless ravens 1st round pick.
    if it doesnt work he'll prob end up as a wr can see that prob happening if he wants to stay in the league

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Lamar is super strong too he could probably play safety really well.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    if it doesnt work he'll prob end up as a wr can see that prob happening if he wants to stay in the league
    Like that kid for Steelers years ago who turned into a weapon in the slot.. forget his name, obviously not ward who played qb in his hs and early college career I believe!! Randal-el maybe??

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Weeks ago I saw Vick on some show and he said something very similar! Vick said he don’t think he had ever had a game where he rushed it anywhere close to 20x!! Vick was a way better passer than Lamar has shown tho! Don’t think they hardly ever called designed runs for vick! (Man I was unstopable in Madden with vick!!! Wasn’t nothing for me to go for buck fifty on ground and 300+ in air!! lol)..
    Vick wasn't a good passer(60%+ completions) until he got out of Leavanworth. Yes, his passes looked like rockets, but very seldom were at the receiver's numbers. Always threw high. If Vick played 15 years, Lamar will play at least 10

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Like that kid for Steelers years ago who turned into a weapon in the slot.. forget his name, obviously not ward who played qb in his hs and early college career I believe!! Randal-el maybe??
    yea sounds like maybe randal-el I remember him

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

He was a good player especially with Redskins but bad CTE now he was really small.

First ... 18192021