Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Golden State Will Cash The Ticket Tonight In The NBA!

These Warriors aren't looking as invincible as they have for the past few years. James Harden embarrassed them the other night on their home court. Until further notice the Dubs are still the class of the league though and should show some pride tonight with a solid effort. Sacto has been a pleasant surprise this year, but seem to be slumping of late. They've dropped 5 in a row ATS. Make it 6. Lay the 7.5 with Golden State.

My other plays tonight are......

MEMPHIS +9.5 at San Antonio. The Spurs are on an uptick but are fresh off an emotional game against Toronto where Kawhi Leonard came back for a visit. I look for San Antone to be slightly flat in this one and with the return of Mike Conley to the Griz' line up, I think Memphis will keep it within double digits.

MILWAUKEE -5 against Toronto. Kyle Lowry is still listed as doubtful for this game. The Raptors are not the same team without him. As mentioned above, Leonard had an emotional return to San Antonio where he was booed mercilessly and Toronto got spanked. Right now the Bucks are playing much better ball than Toronto. Ride the hot hand.

As always, best of luck
    Harry

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

I like Milwaukee . GL with the rest

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

They haven't covered all year, have they?

Harry N. Lloyd

Golden State has been poor ATS this season, 16-24 right now. But after losing 3 of last 5 outright (with 2 high profile defeats) in the past week.....I gotta believe they'll take care of business against an inferior Kings team tonight.

dsgator55
    dsgator55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6346

Golden state is the 2nd worst team against the spread in the nba this year...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don’t know what happened don’t forget Currys getting older might’ve slowed down a step

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    They haven't covered all year, have they?
    Nope, GSW are terrible, but the people with their rose colored glasses just keep doubling down on there bets thinking "this is the time GSW will cover". These dunce bettors foolishly think this is the same GSW team that was murking spreads in there heyday. a) gsw not the same team b)cousins injured c) internal strife within there roster d) lack depth shall I go on?

I don't have a problem with Harry, but this is just some dart thrower hoping one of his picks hits. Dude's a casual bettor, no more no less.

Harry N. Lloyd

Death, if you don't like the picks, fade 'em.