t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Suns +4 and +150 over Clipjoint

The Clippers are fading after the hot start. Not too long ago they were actually in the top spot out West; now they are only a half game ahead of the 8 spot. Phoenix has been one of the worst teams in the league but they have some decent young players and have shown glimpses at times this season. They rallied at the end of the last game vs. the Sixers and nearly came back. Look for them to carry that momentum into tonight.

Suns +4 -110 (3x); ML +150 (2x)

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Agree. This is the Suns 5th home game of a 7 game home stand. They lost the first 4. Think they get it done here. They are a wacked team though. I wouldn't worry, you can always come back with them in game 6 lol. This is a team that covered 5(rare) straight out east then come home to lose 4 straight and mostly look like trash. Love playing this team on the road getting DD. At home it is a guessing game

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Not much ncaa (although i did jump on 2 plays). Seems like a good night to tail some NBA! Let’s get it bro!!

t-wizzle

Another play...

Grizzlies -3.5 -110 (1x)

Grizz in need of a win. Might be playing with fire here considering their recent slump but I think they get it done.

2daBank

You check out ball st tonight? They look live to me. Got good number ats but think still value on ml

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You check out ball st tonight? They look live to me. Got good number ats but think still value on ml
    Totally agree. I was early on Toledo this year. Had them against UL Lafayette, UC Irvine, and just the other day against Penn. Ball State looks like the side based on that line.

t-wizzle

Bulls +6.5 -110 (2.5x); ML +225 (1.2x)
    Bulls +7 -110 (1x)

Jazz -9 -110 (2x)
    Last edited by t-wizzle; 01-04-19 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Added Bulls +7 for 1x

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

good luck bro

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

I like the Suns play

Gl on all of them

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Fuk the Suns! I’m not betting games involving them anymore this year after they shit the bed against the 76ers in one of the best home situations they’ll have all year. Too young and unpredictable for me but good luck OP.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Another play...

Grizzlies -3.5 -110 (1x)

Grizz in need of a win. Might be playing with fire here considering their recent slump but I think they get it done.
    Conley is hurt again, he was 0-8 last game

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Booker future hall of famer

good play

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

GL twizzler

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Everytime I see your avatar I think of the horrific graphic of Joel Embid's foot the was posted on ESPN last friday.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2765

I thought Wichita St was in similar position last night (as far as numbers go), but it did not work out. Missed the 6 on Ball State, now I'm balking.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I thought Wichita St was in similar position last night (as far as numbers go), but it did not work out. Missed the 6 on Ball State, now I'm balking.
    Think there some differences. Ball st imo is actually better than Toledo imo, or it at least debatable, played far tougher schedule so think their numbers that stack up favorably are far more a true measure than rockets who have feasted on lot of pretty bad teams..

Actually had over in Memphis last night. Didn’t like shockers but certainly wasn’t willing to lay the points either.

Think good case could be made for this over as well but last I checked already has climbed several points.

Certainly understand passing when missing number, usually smart thing to do. I got the good number but then waited and took ml when it was sitting at 4.5.. I’m fairly confident ball st wins this gave way more often than +170ish suggest. Obviously doesn’t mean they will win.

Did you find anything on this crappy little card?

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2765

I ended up just taking the m/l on Ball State at +170.

t-wizzle

Banker I’m taking that college play.

Ball State +5 -110 (1x); ML +180 (0.5x)

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Fuk the Suns! I’m not betting games involving them anymore this year after they shit the bed against the 76ers in one of the best home situations they’ll have all year. Too young and unpredictable for me but good luck OP.
    I was on the Suns that night too. They were outclassed by Embiid but came back to almost cover.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

The Clippers are fading after the hot start. Not too long ago they were actually in the top spot out West; now they are only a half game ahead of the 8 spot. Phoenix has been one of the worst teams in the league but they have some decent young players and have shown glimpses at times this season. They rallied at the end of the last game vs. the Sixers and nearly came back. Look for them to carry that momentum into tonight.

Suns +4 -110 (3x); ML +150 (2x)
    I took them early this morning. You may say they are one of the worst teams in the league but don't look solely at their record. Their best player (Booker) was out for many games. Once he came back they've started to play much better.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

So if you think Clippers are not gonna cover 5 points vs divisional Suns after 2 losses, theres no cure for you...

On the positive note, u gonna break even with my Bulls though

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    So if you think Clippers are not gonna cover 5 points vs divisional Suns after 2 losses, theres no cure for you...

Well for starters, dumbfukk, I posted Bulls long before you did. So really just trying to avoid the Leet mushjob there. Secondly, great Illinois-Chicago bet clownboy. Now go burn some more money loser.

t-wizzle

Banker I’m taking that college play.

Ball State +5 -110 (1x); ML +180 (0.5x)
    Easy outright winner.

2daBank

Easy outright winner.
    Nothing like a straight wire to wire beat down on a +180 play!!

2daBank

Oh cmon dude, clippers nothing special. Maybe they cover maybe they lose outright. No sense trashing up his thread acting like you have a crystal ball and know some half ass team gonna cover a Friday night road tilt. Maybe they starting to lose games cause the reality they not that talented setting in!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: QuantumLeap

t-wizzle

Nothing like a straight wire to wire beat down on a +180 play!!
    Yup. Nice cash man.

leetreaper

Oh cmon dude, clippers nothing special. Maybe they cover maybe they lose outright. No sense trashing up his thread acting like you have a crystal ball and know some half ass team gonna cover a Friday night road tilt. Maybe they starting to lose games cause the reality they not that talented setting in!!
    Lol Banker, i respect ur opinion in NBA but you u dont need a crystal ball here to figure it out.

2daBank

Lol Banker, i respect ur opinion in NBA but you u dont need a crystal ball here to figure it out.
    My opinion in NBA? Shoot bro I don’t even have a opinion on NBA. I follow sizzle while he been super hot. If Nasher post a nba play I’ll tail it. Couple other guys around I’ll randomly tail, I never make my own plays on NBA regular season. Honestly don’t even follow. I like the college game.

t-wizzle

My opinion in NBA? Shoot bro I don’t even have a opinion on NBA. I follow sizzle while he been super hot. If Nasher post a nba play I’ll tail it. Couple other guys around I’ll randomly tail, I never make my own plays on NBA regular season. Honestly don’t even follow. I like the college game.
    You’re wasting your time talking to that guy. Seriously just don’t even bother. He’s the dumbest poster I’ve ever seen on this site. Just ignore him.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I ended up just taking the m/l on Ball State at +170.
    Good move. That what I’d have done once ya missed the good ats number.

leetreaper

Exactly, we roll tomorrow!

leetreaper

U know i meant kids ball right not pros...?

2daBank

U know i meant kids ball right not pros...?
    Well I thought you mighta been mistaken me for someone else!! Lol

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Pretty much the fifth straight home beat down on this home stand. Sadly pathetic

First game kept it close and got outscore by 19 in the fourth
    2nd game Outscore by 20 in the first quarter
    3rd game outscored by 17 at the half
    4th game outscored by 23 at the half
    Today outscored by 17 in the first quarter and down by 26 with 2 minutes in the first half.

leetreaper

Well I thought you mighta been mistaken me for someone else!! Lol
    We got it homie, miss me and you start Sat regular mornings with college locks

12 Last