Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Do people seriously think Lamar Jackson and Gus Edwards are gonna beat the Chargers?

Baltimore is a fraud. I don't believe in this team at all. All they do is blitz on every play on defense and run on every play on offense. Most predictable team in the NFL. People are really gonna bet on Lamar Jackson to beat a team like the Chargers?

Don't understand how the Ravens are favored by 3. Please don't even bring up reg season games or stats. Don't give a f about any of that. This is one isolated game as far as I'm concerned.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Yea but the game they played few weeks backs was incredibly meanigful for both teams., doesn’t mean results can’t be different but they way chargers were physically dominated in that game not something likely to change imo.

Rivers is not gonna light that defense up, Lynn will prob have more success with his d after getting a look 1st hand at this offense but if they getting crushed at LOS not sure scheme will matter.

Forget a side, just like last time under where it at in this one!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

chargers win easy

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    chargers win easy
    No way it easy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Yes.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

been there done that

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Ravens defensive destroyed the Chargers offensive line when these teams played, and that was in LA, the Chargers offensive line won't be able to hear anything on the road. Philip Rivers is the only QB in the NFL who consistently gets a pass for never winning big games. Ravens are better coached strong up front on both sides of the ball. I got them at -2.5, I think this line will continue to climb. The Chargers run defense with Perryman out isn't very good either.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Yes.
    So you think a team who runs with their qb and rb every play is gonna win a playoff game? What is this, college? What will Lamar Jackson do when it's 3rd and 9 this time around? All chargers have to do is put 8 guys in the box and force him to throw it. They've already seen him one time and know exactly what these clowns are gonna do. Gus Edwards? This guy is a practice player bro. All these clowns are gonna get real stiff come playoff time.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

I mean almond milk has to be right eventually. Still don’t like the feeling in my stomach when he makes a post like this on a team I’m on

Cuse0323

You said don’t bring up the regular season game, so I won’t. Well, I’ll just mention that the Ravens threw the ball way too much. You may wanna watch the first game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    So you think a team who runs with their qb and rb every play is gonna win a playoff game? What is this, college? What will Lamar Jackson do when it's 3rd and 9 this time around? All chargers have to do is put 8 guys in the box and force him to throw it. They've already seen him one time and know exactly what these clowns are gonna do. Gus Edwards? This guy is a practice player bro. All these clowns are gonna get real stiff come playoff time.
    You really confuse me when you insist on thinking the wrong things matter. As gay as the nfl has become winning still has as much if not more to do with winning at the LOS than what the dudes you have posters on wall can do.

Ravens defense is a terrible matchup for rivers. Ravens power rushing attack offsets chargers main defensive strength. Bet Lamar makes few huge plays throwing in this one too as chargers forced to get more creative selling out to stop the zone read game:,

This gonna be a battle and the far tougher team at home. Can chargers win? Sure. But there nothing wrong w line, ravens should prob be more than a fg fav imo. Don’t mean they win, anything can happen.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    I mean almond milk has to be right eventually. Still don’t like the feeling in my stomach when he makes a post like this on a team I’m on
    He def tipping you off that while they may win the value not on chargers!

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Ravens have the better coach. Right kind of Db’s/scheme to guard Rivers floaters. Sometimes they are a step away, but not against Phillip. Remember, the fourth and long against the Chiefs where the Ravens players were just a step away? That’s cause Maholmes throws hard

Wrongside

Come to think of it, Ravens might really rue not beating the Chiefs. If they had, they would be playing Colts or KC. KC at home v their weak run defense

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Ravens have the better coach. Right kind of Db’s/scheme to guard Rivers floaters. Sometimes they are a step away, but not against Phillip. Remember, the fourth and long against the Chiefs where the Ravens players were just a step away? That’s cause Maholmes throws hard
    Very good point on rivers velo.

Coach and franchise battle tested winners while rivers and chargers the exact opposite. I love the under most but def think it ravens or nothing far as the side.

Wrongside

And, is this a real thread? Pretty sure I was all but positive GMilk would do these reverse jinx threads whenever he was scared of a big wager a few years back. Typically around playoff time. Pea Milk, you on Ravens, dude? My apologies if I’m wrong. Screw you if I’m right.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Chargers going to beat the saints in the super bowl

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Chargers going to beat the saints in the super bowl
    They fukked up losing to ravens when they could have overtaken the 1 seed., I could see it if they could escape this game. Just don’t think they will, worst matchup in the entire playoffs (both sides) for them imo.

Cuse0323

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Lamar had few times he showed amazing pocket presence and danced around in there around traffic then delivered to the right receiver. I really believe chargers are gonna have to do drastically adjust on defense cause they know they gotta slow the run game that Lamar is gonna end up hitting them over the top on a few.

This ravens defense might not be the circa 2000 version but they very good and all they need is a few big plays from offense and the ground game to keep them fresh. They will handle the rest.

2daBank

I’ve always loved ravens as home favs under harbaugh. I thought i was mostly gonna be on under here but quickly starting to like ravens as well., my only problem w under is I got 44 early last time. That a pretty key number imo (actually find 43 and 44 to be big as those typically protect against losing a 20-20 tie which I think about ceiling)., so it only being 42 takes some value away. Still playing it but unless it hits one those numbers will just be normal play.,

Cuse0323

We’re on the same page, I think.

Ravens should run a bit more. Lamar can hit those long passes if needed, but I’d just run the rock.

Philip looked bad in this game. That Ravens D looks good.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    And, is this a real thread? Pretty sure I was all but positive GMilk would do these reverse jinx threads whenever he was scared of a big wager a few years back. Typically around playoff time. Pea Milk, you on Ravens, dude? My apologies if I’m wrong. Screw you if I’m right.
    I mean in theory if you could keep same mindset and put psychology aside and fade yourself 100%, we joke about it with a lot of posters but genuinely goat milk and weeders would be rich.

I don’t know how often they wager outside of the ones they post but damn if they only wagered in games they post about they’d both be about 80% winners If they faded themselves
    Points Awarded:

Wrongside gave ans61201 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Goater, I never thought in the million years you would sell one of your chains to become a pro. You proved me wrong bro. Now you can pay back all those tokens who owe.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave unde0087 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Chargers and Chiefs in AFC champ game. 5 or 6 weeks ago Saints were best team in league. They peaked too early. Rams win NFC.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

I think Colts have to win for Chargers Chiefs to meet in AFC championship game.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

At least Lamar Jackson doesn't throw side armed. Plus Phillip Rivers has about 80 kids. He is changing diaper as we speak.

2daBank

Crazy thing is I like both these teams so don’t really blame anyone for picking chargers. If chargers can make it past ravens I love their chances to go all the way. As I’ve mentined tho i think this the worst possible matchup for chargers and also think ravens can do some real damage going forward.

Basically winner of this game i think at least goes on to afc championship game if not the SB. Just lean to it being the ravens since I don’t think chargers match up real well physically vs this team (lot of teams gonna have that problem), guess that why I like ravens, one of few teams around that win with physical dominance, I like that!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jackson is a young Mike Vick, basically impossible to stop

BE VERY VERY CAREFUL HERE

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jackson is a young Mike Vick, basically impossible to stop

BE VERY VERY CAREFUL HERE
    Chargers are gonna have to commit more resources to stopping the zone read this time. If/when that happens i think Lamar will roast them w his arm. Kid doesn’t have to complete 65%, just kill them w a few big plays and keep chains moving and clock running w the zone read.,the defense will handle the rest, if Lamar can help them get anything over 20 don’t see chargers topping that.

Dunno bout the Vick comparison. He running way more than Vick ever did to my memory. Def on designed zone read runs. Saw Vick on some show few weeks back and he said he thought most carries he ever had in game was way lower than Lamar doing weekly (forget what he said the number was).

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jackson is so fast too

How do you defend him?

I would play the run

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Goat why are the Ravens favored by 3 then?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jackson is so fast too

How do you defend him?

I would play the run
    Impossible to prepare for cause no team can emulate what they do. I think the one thing going for chargers is Lynn a very smart defensive coach and having just seen the ravens attack up close I suspect he will come up with few things to show the kid. But ultimately you can scheme all you want if your team getting beat up at point of attack/LOS not a lot you can do other than commit more help and at that point Jackson will make them pay to John brown deep!! 2 big plays, a rivers turnover leading to points and another drive for a fg and I believe that be more than chargers can score on ravens d!!

Another important tidbit is while we all know ravens a ball control team chargers might not be known for but are very deliberate and consume lot of clock on their drives. Possessions are gonna be really low which makes under nice but also makes it tougher for chargers to ever establish a Ryrhem vs this d and will make that signature rivers turnover or 2 incredibly tough to overcome!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

That division is a fraud. You have some of the weakest teams playing for a playoff spot. Ravens, Steelers, Browns and Bengals.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    That division is a fraud. You have some of the weakest teams playing for a playoff spot. Ravens, Steelers, Browns and Bengals.
    Ravens went to arrowhead and gave kc the toughest game they seen despite losing on few mahomes magic crazy plays. Won in LA. Had saints by 2 tds till 4th qrtr meltdown. Browns better than 3rd best team in all the other afc divisions they almost beat saints in no before baker!! Gtoh with that Cracker Jack capping that has nothing to do with this Game and not even accurate.

1234 Last