funbet8112
    funbet8112's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Regulatory changes in Sweden from today, 1st Jan 2019

There are many changes starting today in Sweden, some are good and can help especially those who want to stop playing, may be some things other countries can follow tooo

1. Every operator who operates in Sweden, must mandatorily have limits that users have to define for deposits per week, month and year
    2. Login is enabled using bank id, which is an app you use for your banking identification in Sweden, which connects to your personal number (equivalent of SSN). This takes away all the nonsense of identification crap that some operators throw some times to restrict or prolong withdrawals in the name of verification
    3. Every time you login the site has to show what is your net loss or profit for last 1 year

And most importantly once you do a self exclusion it applies to all operators as you will be registered as self excluded in the country wide database

I think this makes gambling more responsible in Sweden

As a result many top ones pulled out of Sweden like Paddypower, William Hill, but a handful adapted

So there are limited operators now and it became more of a controlled free market than being open

You can easily make out illegal operators now. I have logged into 1xbet today and its as usual like earlier. When i chatted and asked them if they are operating legally with in country as they have not made changes they asked me to call hot line and they can explain details

funbet8112

There may be other changes, but these are what I observed as a player

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

thats shot lol use pinnacle

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

do you think the sweden basketligan is rigged at all?

funbet8112

I think both Swedish and Danish basketligan are rigged. I play on points and see abnormal offense or defense some times which is very huge aberration

Yes just checking my pinnacle account, looks in tact, need to understand how they can operate with out getting license in country, if they can operate why do some sites need to close their operations here

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good rules

guys lose everything and books love it

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by funbet8112 View Post
    I think both Swedish and Danish basketligan are rigged. I play on points and see abnormal offense or defense some times which is very huge aberration

Yes just checking my pinnacle account, looks in tact, need to understand how they can operate with out getting license in country, if they can operate why do some sites need to close their operations here
    u really think danish is rigged? i talk to one of the players he did tell me horsens will win by 15+ pts and the line was 15 lmao

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

care to explain abnormal offenses and defenses? feel like there isnt much defense in both leagues. B teams in denmark are horrific tho

funbet8112

lol, yes most matches go over, my general observation on trends in various basketball leagues

Korean - 3rd Q over most of the times
    Danish - 2nd Q over, if 3rd is Over 4th is under or vice verca
    Swedish - similar to Danes
    Philippines - 3rd Q over, 4th Q under

This is based on what I have seen in last 5-6 years

Though its not the same always, other wise we would be winning money all the time

When I talk about abnormals, I am talking about 55+ points and 25-30 points in quarters either sides, game pace changes and offense happens, but in a completed game where the winner is done and dusted, you see fouls in last 10-15 seconds continuously lol

Having seen many matches now you sort of accept any aberration as normal in a game though lol

funbet8112

Followed a korean league game today score at 76-70 with 1.5 mins to play, and it ended there, its unusual to think the team at 70 not even fouling at the score

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Followed a korean league game today score at 76-70 with 1.5 mins to play, and it ended there, its unusual to think the team at 70 not even fouling at the score
    no clue why they have a basketball league.. they all suck lol

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

If they did that in the NBA the coach wouldn't leave the arena alive.

funbet8112

https://www.flashscore.com/match/OUP...t-including-ot

Just saw the handicap started at 8 for the match, so there is a need for the score to end there i guess than depending on free throws

I placed on under 146.5 live and followed the match, the total was 129 with 4 mins to go they scored 17 points in 2.5 mins and 0 in last 1.5 mins

funbet8112

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    If they did that in the NBA the coach wouldn't leave the arena alive.
    I have seen 5-10 matches like this in other leagues and simply cant understand why players wont foul on close games to take chances, its hard to believe they are not fixed

danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    thats shot lol use pinnacle
    Pinnacle has gone down whill in terms of limits.
    I am seeing $275USD limits on ncaab totals and some of them are juiced -115 on both sides...and i am talking big conference games, not no teams.

I guess their volume took hit in these markets with americans out and they have also managed to kick out many other countries.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by danwinkler View Post
    Pinnacle has gone down whill in terms of limits.
    I am seeing $275USD limits on ncaab totals and some of them are juiced -115 on both sides...and i am talking big conference games, not no teams.

I guess their volume took hit in these markets with americans out and they have also managed to kick out many other countries.
    how about limits for european basketball, can you check what the limit is for denmark and israel? thanks man just wanted to see what the difference is between pinny and 5dimes