milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    I got my $1200 worth of bitcoin for a 6th place finish. I did a sample bitcoin run purchasing $50 bitcoin in the SBR Store. Now I just need to figure how to run things in reverse. But I am gonna let this ride a while and maybe learn to trade some, about a third of the bitcoin for ether. I did make a bitcoin deposit into BetOnline.

Something that makes me just as happy is seeing the top 6 in the 2019 List of Big Winners. Seeing JakePeavy with his darn cat avatar for 2018 just made me want a top 6 finish so bad, so I kind of like sat out the last two weeks of the contest to see how things would look after the dust settled.

Thank you for this great contest, SBR Beat The Prick, that I have been playing I think for at least the last five years now. Glad to see you increased the winners from 50 to 100 this year.
    do you still fold every hand and run the timer down on sbr poker just to cash 10 betpoints?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Anyone else wondering why mods & admins refuse to ask the winners for ID?

Am I the only one thinking it or should I just say it?
    it would be an easy process getting id since 1st/2nd/3rd are all the same guy

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    it would be an easy process getting id since 1st/2nd/3rd are all the same guy
    Rather beat some scammers by picking better than turn into a police state.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Rather beat some scammers by picking better than turn into a police state.
    i can see that argument, but if you are in the mix and someone has 3 accounts tied with you, then he can manipulate those picks and you have 0 chance to win. derailer admitted he only got 1st place because he took opposite picks late with the derailer/iag accounts that were both up there.

the operators of any contest have a responsibility to see that everyone has a fair chance

2daBank

i can see that argument, but if you are in the mix and someone has 3 accounts tied with you, then he can manipulate those picks and you have 0 chance to win. derailer admitted he only got 1st place because he took opposite picks late with the derailer/iag accounts that were both up there.

the operators of any contest have a responsibility to see that everyone has a fair chance
    I understand that too. Had I not had miserable slump in midfdle before turning back on late and I was top 10 instead of 30s I might be more pissed and I do feel for the guys in top 10 who should have rightfully won/finished higher.

If that what it takes not like I’d be outraged, I just hate how things have gone in this country and will continue to get worse in that sense. Unfortunately ppl like this make it a necessary evil I suppose. Much like ppl think the minimal threat of terrorist is a good reason to infringe on more and more freedoms. In this case I think the threat far more real and bound to get worse without those measures. Personally feel threat of terrorism is overblown and quite honestly the freedoms being stripped don’t deter it anyways!

blanda
    blanda's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 580

Thank you for the BTC SBR...much appreciated!!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Amazed so many have no concept of Bitcoin. Most of us bought at 4-5k when SBR started selling and sold at 18-19k. Was a nice run

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Amazed so many have no concept of Bitcoin. Most of us bought at 4-5k when SBR started selling and sold at 18-19k. Was a nice run
    And you are dating a 21 year old supermodel from Brazil, right? You buy low and you sell high!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    And you are dating a 21 year old supermodel from Brazil, right? You buy low and you sell high!
    Thanks Pav! I just don’t see it getting that high ever again. Hope I’m wrong.

And shes Columbian

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    They don’t know BTC cause they probably don’t use books much. They probably play mostly with a bookie and are here mostly for the free shit

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12587

do you still fold every hand and run the timer down on sbr poker just to cash 10 betpoints?
    I have not played SBR Poker in 6 months since I saw they dropped number of winners, i think from 18 to 12 or 12 to 8, something like that. The low odds of a poker payout made it worth finding other ways to make money on the internet for the time I invested. And a 7 second timer was implemented on me 5 years ago, so everyone takes longer for a bet than me, tiger.

At least I am not ghosting, which I am sure SBR poker is also not immune to, since there is ghosting in SBR Sports as evidenced in top 3 places in the beat the prick contest.

RiverRaid
    RiverRaid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15038

Not trying to complain, but I see people have received there BTP funds but nothing is in my account. On the other hand I used my bet points to get $50 bitcoin cash and it’s already in my account. No big deal I just wanted to make sure there wasn’t a problem with the other bitcoin address I gave. Thanks

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55318

Thanks SBR for the contest and the 8th place prize!

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    I have not played SBR Poker in 6 months since I saw they dropped number of winners, i think from 18 to 12 or 12 to 8, something like that. The low odds of a poker payout made it worth finding other ways to make money on the internet for the time I invested. And a 7 second timer was implemented on me 5 years ago, so everyone takes longer for a bet than me, tiger.

At least I am not ghosting, which I am sure SBR poker is also not immune to, since there is ghosting in SBR Sports as evidenced in top 3 places in the beat the prick contest.
    no hard feelings, i haven't played sbr poker in a year or so myself... some of those tournaments were just go all-in with anything if seated at your table because otherwise it would be maddening

gives us something to laugh about, and you got your own verb, since it was a strategy for someone to "eberetta their way to the $$"

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaid View Post
    Not trying to complain, but I see people have received there BTP funds but nothing is in my account. On the other hand I used my bet points to get $50 bitcoin cash and it’s already in my account. No big deal I just wanted to make sure there wasn’t a problem with the other bitcoin address I gave. Thanks
    You might wanna send SBR forum account a PM. I did and they noticed it was a mistake on their part and got it taken care of right away., the email said everyone should been paid by Thursday so guessing they possibly made a mistake and you need to let them know so they can resend.

RiverRaid

Will do. Thanks 2daBank.

toga toga
    toga toga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8347

Is it accurate that certain players have had their selections posted by mistake and then taken down? Seems like a big advantage to be able to know player selections prior to posting yours.

RiverRaid

Bitcoin received. Thanks SBR.

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8860

Nice little Christmas bonus. Thanks. i read Bitcoin is suppose to have another spike again this year too.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

The shooters a prick

Nothing quite like winning an award for being a prick! That’s one to put beside the shelf beside the Grammy and Stanley Adio ring for sure !

The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    On your period again?

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Well I can kinda say I won $100 from BTP. Took my week 17 free play and bet it on Clemson ML @ +197
    Points Awarded:

eberetta1 gave mrpapageorgio 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BustinNutz
    BustinNutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 656

Lots of whining in this thread for a free contest by SBR’s generosity

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Fukkin Non Pros

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Thanks SBR. Sucks I fell from 7th to 26th

BustinNutz
    BustinNutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 656

Fukkin Non Pros
    What’s wrong with non pros pal?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Sometimes they post without thinking.

...And they typically smell like a pussy fart through an onion ring.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17017

Paging DiggityDD
    Last edited by spider; 01-12-19 at 05:48 AM.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Sometimes they post without thinking.

...And they typically smell like a pussy fart through an onion ring.
    Good point

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

The lack of due diligence on the part of SBR admins and mods was very disappointing this year. It lends itself to the appearance that Mods & Admins were perhaps in on this scam.
    Why else would they willfully neglect to employ simple procedures to identify beat the prick players?

Select members have done their due diligence and presented an overwhelmingly convincing case, that there was obvious multiaccounting.
    Shouldn't we expect the same from our administrators?

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

Thanks for Contest SBR!! .... I opened an account(Wallet) a few days ago, on the account page I went to bitcoin, then to receive bitcoin that gave me a bitcoin address. I then copy and pasted the bitcoin address my Wallet gave me and replied to the SBR inbox message asking for my bitcoin address in order to send the payment. Does that sound right? Just wait a few days i guess?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The lack of due diligence on the part of SBR admins and mods was very disappointing this year. It lends itself to the appearance that Mods & Admins were perhaps in on this scam.
    Why else would they willfully neglect to employ simple procedures to identify beat the prick players?

Select members have done their due diligence and presented an overwhelmingly convincing case, that there was obvious multiaccounting.
    Shouldn't we expect the same from our administrators?
    I wouldn't accuse them of trying to scam. Why would they try to favor one scammer to take winnings?

SBR will have to do some employee training on how to identify multi-accounts. It's mind-boggling that other posters discovered the scam very easily without using the hi-tech gadgets SBR owns to detect multi-accounts.

A lot of posters made good suggestions for next year's contest. Let's wait and see what happens next year with the new and improved BTP where cheating will be a thing of the past.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

PhilJollins
    PhilJollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3581

Still waiting for my prize. I provided my bitcoin address via PM reply on January 10th.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

Quote Originally Posted by PhilJollins View Post
    Still waiting for my prize. I provided my bitcoin address via PM reply on January 10th.

Ok thanks wasn't sure how far behind they were with payments, I sent my info after yours Phil

First ... 23456 Last