Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Year's Resolution

I have two.

1. Use less plastic

2. Put more time/work into my sports handicapping.

How about you ?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Be healthier.

Enjoy life more.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Good Bless Frank

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7995

Win more than 2018.

If Clemson wins SU or covers, then that will be a good start.

Frank Mills

haha nice already guys

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Stay out of the hospital.

Get stem cell done. Fuk MS

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Be more kind and loving

Motivate others to help themselves become better people

2019 is not about me

Selfishness is not what I am about...nor have ever been. As we get older we should become more aware of our surroundings, and many people struggle with many things

Nothing is more fulfilling than making an impact on someone else's life

Has always bothered me to see people self centered..without a care or thought for others. It's easily found everywhere we look....it's always me, me, me..

Make more money, get a bigger house, get a nicer car, hotter girl....bla bla bla.

When we attain those things, then what? I have it all...even if it's on a smaller scale than most. I try to appreciate what I have, even if it's not the best of everything. My kids are everything, and the woman I've been with for 15 years is a blessing.

Being a better person is all that is left to strive for...and it's limits are endless

Pick each other up...even if it keeps you down a little

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Be healthier.

Enjoy life more.

This for everyone!!! Grease is on it. Life is a gift from God we must enjoy and it is short and will pass you by if you are not paying attention.

Also - Don't sweat and stress over the little things in life as they will pass, let it go. Trust in God and give it up.. Tomorrow is a new day and you might just laugh at what you were stressed out on the day before. Time is the healer of all pains.

Don't hate on family members when you think and or even know they did you wrong.. Be the bigger person and forgive!!! Blood is thicker then water. Love your brothers and sisters always even if they don't love you and tell them that..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-01-19 at 12:52 AM.

Frank Mills

At Bible study I think it was. A man came in and led the study. He went on to share about a man he had met who was an offensive lineman rookie or something for the Carolina Panthers expansion team ( lot of years ago ) He said the man had thrown a party at his new house shortly after getting the fat contract. There were a lot of chicks, there , drugs, etc. He said that the man was in his backyard at pool or hottub or something with everyone and excused himself to go back in the back door to his house ...walked via the house and out the front door and just started crying.

That is when he first started searching for God or found God. Forget exactly how he put it

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Be more kind and loving

Motivate others to help themselves become better people

2019 is not about me

Selfishness is not what I am about...nor have ever been. As we get older we should become more aware of our surroundings, and many people struggle with many things

Nothing is more fulfilling than making an impact on someone else's life

Has always bothered me to see people self centered..without a care or thought for others. It's easily found everywhere we look....it's always me, me, me..

Make more money, get a bigger house, get a nicer car, hotter girl....bla bla bla.

When we attain those things, then what? I have it all...even if it's on a smaller scale than most. I try to appreciate what I have, even if it's not the best of everything. My kids are everything, and the woman I've been with for 15 years is a blessing.

Being a better person is all that is left to strive for...and it's limits are endless

Pick each other up...even if it keeps you down a little
    Last edited by Frank Mills; 01-01-19 at 09:01 PM.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Frank Mills 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.