DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7935

Georgia vs Texas

I just heard on ESPN that the Georgia players are really pissed that the CFP committee overlooked them and left them out of the CFP when Notre Dame got crushed and it was no brainer that they didn't belong.

They basically said that the twitter was going crazy about that and that they are going to make an example out of Texas by beating the crap out of them.

Do you think that will happen?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Yes, I do. Think they smoke em.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

No
    I like Herman

And I'm the dawg
    F espn

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I actually kept updating twitter during playoff announcement, during ND getting killed, and Oklahoma blown out 1st half

Actually saw just as many saying Ohio state

I don't really care who wins

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

I was going to bet on Texas but now that news basically had me back out of it.

Man, if that ESPN reporting is wrong or that news influencing me not to bet on Texas and Texas covers, then I'm not watching ESPN anymore because their website and their news is influencing me to do the wrong thing more often than not.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Georgia players, fans and the SEC need to STFU. So lame.

It's as if the Niners or Cowboys complained that they would have been better competition than all those AFC that were Sacrificed to the NFC during the 90's...

Don't lose two games Georgia! You hand a clear path. It's an imperfect system. The only thing you should be complaining about is the committee foolishly letting Bama in. You might have had a national championship under your belt.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post

Man, if that ESPN reporting is wrong or that news influencing me not to bet on Texas and Texas covers, then I'm not watching ESPN anymore because their website and their news is influencing me to do the wrong thing more often than not.
    There's certainly a learning curve to that...

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post

It's as if the Niners or Cowboys complained that they would have been better competition than all those AFC that were Sacrificed to the NFC during the 90's...

Don't lose two games Georgia! You hand a clear path. It's an imperfect system. The only thing you should be complaining about is the committee foolishly letting Bama in. You might have had a national championship under your belt.
    Giggles

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

chuckles as well

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

I just heard on ESPN that the Georgia players are really pissed that the CFP committee overlooked them and left them out of the CFP when Notre Dame got crushed and it was no brainer that they didn't belong.

They basically said that the twitter was going crazy about that and that they are going to make an example out of Texas by beating the crap out of them.

Do you think that will happen?
    Of course they are pissed.... but they should have beat Bama.... and/or not lost to LSU. I see this as a small edge for the line but a larger edge if you're looking to play the over or a higher spread. Basically, they won't take their foot off the gas if given the chance. They'd love to run up the score to make some point that, for some reason, they think people will care about.

UKBBN
    UKBBN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 154

It’s simple if Kirby can get his team ready to play and they actually want to they’ll roll Texas by 20+. If they show up like (Auburn did In last years bowl game) it will be close game and could lose. The talent is far superior for Georgia it’s not even close. I’ll back Georgia everytime in hopes Kirby can get them fire up to play

UKBBN

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Giggles
    Lmfao bring ur team to the SEC and experience a real regular season pls

UKBBN

Norte Damn in the SEC prolly has 5 losses this year in regular season. You can’t watch the semi finals and say the top 4 teams were let into the playoff it’s not even close

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Mad that with two losses and destiny in their hands couldn't win they were left out. Bwahahahaha. What do you think they were going to say? Georgia doesn't care and won't show up and Texas will win by 30. Georgia is down after that loss. Don't kid yourself. If they do show up as if the game means something they could win by 20. Why would they?

UKBBN

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    Mad that with two losses and destiny in their hands couldn't win they were left out. Bwahahahaha. What do you think they were going to say? Georgia doesn't care and won't show up and Texas will win by 30. Georgia is down after that loss. Don't kid yourself. If they do show up as if the game means something they could win by 20. Why would they?
    When it comes to coaching aspect Georgia coaching is light years better then the long horns Texas is 5-9 ATS all year no way I’m backing them. And make no mistake the defense they see today is 10x better then any defense they have seen all year

Crash
    is not a pro
    Crash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Sec sweeps today and shows its dominance

UKBBN

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Sec sweeps today and shows its dominance
    I’m with you Here wouldn’t bet against it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Texas has a pretty good quarterback take the number

UKBBN

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Texas has a pretty good quarterback take the number
    Don’t know if I’ll touch depends on how it goes today leading into tonight.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

They prob are pissed they didn't make it.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Was the longhorns coach at any gentlemens clubs last night?
    Points Awarded:

UKBBN gave KiDBaZkiT 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

UKBBN

Quote Originally Posted by kidbazkit View Post
    was the longhorns coach at any gentlemens clubs last night?
    lmfao🤣🤣🤣

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Was the longhorns coach at any gentlemens clubs last night?
    Negative
    He's locked IN

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I’ll need to hear from downsouth before I make a prediction

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

as much as this reality pains me, 2 losses is too much. cfb championship is one of the hardest titles to win. you can't lost 2 games in the regular season and expect to get a pass. i can't imagine the dogs being inspired to play texas. if it was ohio st, usc? maybe. but texas and the big 12 is not a very respected team or conference. the motivation feels similar to the hawaii game. although the dogs destroyed hawaii then. the season expectation this year is not ending up in a bowl game with rebuilding texas lol. but kirby is on saban's ass like a cheap suit. the transition of power is coming!!!! go dawgs!

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

If this is what you base your plays on its time for a new hobby

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Truth

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    I haven't had a losing weekend this whole season, so I must be doing it all wrong then.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

ESPN just announced that Texas is pissed that they are playing Georgia instead of bama — you know what to do

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Parlay Ohio and Georgia MLs. Both teams are out for blood. Committee needs to be embarassed.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Parlay Ohio and Georgia MLs. Both teams are out for blood. Committee needs to be embarassed.
    That may be a good bet, but I don't see how Ohio State can pass on Washington who probably has better defense than any of the Big Ten schools.

The Washington place kicker missing relatively easy chip shots against Oregon and California cost me at least $2,000 in winnings.

Still, I took them and placed Washington +6.5-110 and Georgia ML-430 parlay to win $676.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7247

Georgia players are as dumb as their coach who gave the Alabama game away with that stupid fake punt.
    2 years in a row Georgia chokes the game away against bama and think they deserve another chance. Morons.
    And how about NOT losing by 3 Tds to LSU.
    Lose 2 games and you are never in the playoff.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

long layoffs impossible to cape

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7247

Dont see how OSU can pass on a PAC 12 team? Have you watched Haskins and the 6 WRs they have?
    Washington scored ZERO offensive TDs against Utah.
    Last year this board was full of experts saying USC would hang with OSU and was down 24 points in the first half.
    Betting the PAC 12 is never smart. You might get lucky maybe 20% of the time.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    Dont see how OSU can pass on a PAC 12 team? Have you watched Haskins and the 6 WRs they have?
    Washington scored ZERO offensive TDs against Utah.
    Last year this board was full of experts saying USC would hang with OSU and was down 24 points in the first half.
    Betting the PAC 12 is never smart. You might get lucky maybe 20% of the time.
    Yep, that's what my younger brother who lives in Buena Park told me about the PAC 12 teams.

Thanks for getting me all worried about my bet now.

But, my luck has been incredibly good this year, so we will see.

1234 ... Last