BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If I were a starting QB and had sore ribs the absolute last team I would want to play is the Chicago Bears. The Bears got the Eagles into the playoffs. They will see to it that they are eliminated.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If I were a starting QB and had sore ribs the absolute last team I would want to play is the Chicago Bears. The Bears got the Eagles into the playoffs. They will see to it that they are eliminated.
    You certainly don't want to see a good pass rush with sore ribs.. Agreed..

Still he'll pad up and man up, probably deliver the ball in a hurry to avoid the hits. Ribs aren't broken he'll live.. Tony Romo played with sore ribs all the time.

FrogHorn
    FrogHorn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

He's not better overall, he may be a bit bolder in throwing 50-50 balls at this stage but Wentz has better escapability and arm strength.

The real difference is Doug Pederson has called games differently with Foles in the huddle, it's a fact.

If he had gotten back to the basics of running the ball consistently like they did last season to help set up their passing game - they would not have needed the Bears helps yesterday. Pederson didn't do that nearly enough when Wentz was starting this year. I don't know why, but just look at the run-pass ratio in those games vs the Foles starts and really in their wins in general. Mind boggling that they could not figure this out early in the season.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

People forget how bad he was in St Louis.

First 12