Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    With his lack of mobility???
    He's plenty mobile.

RiverDog21
    RiverDog21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 814

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    He's plenty mobile.
    He’s actually very mobile. There’s a lot of people commenting on clemson that really haven’t followed them, and have no clue what they are talking about. They like Alabama because they are squares and Alabama is the number 1 ranked team. Two years from now Trevor Lawrence will be the number 1 pick in the NFL draft. Tua is a great college quarterback and as a clemson fan I’d love to have him as our backup.

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

I'm on bama. Just hoping the line drops a little more. It's down to 3.5 on bovada. I'd love to see it go to 2.5 or 2 but ill grab it at 3 if it stays there.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15343

Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    I'm on bama. Just hoping the line drops a little more. It's down to 3.5 on bovada. I'd love to see it go to 2.5 or 2 but ill grab it at 3 if it stays there.
    That's 1h line

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    That's 1h line
    yeah just noticed that. got excited for a second. game is down to 6

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Started putting bama ml into parlays w games I liked yesterday. Will prob continue doing so this week. Hopefully holding bunch of bama to win tickets by game time.

Is the kid playing qb for tigers anywhere as good as Watson was? Plus Tua so much better than bama qbs were in those previous Clemson games. Gotta go with bama.

RiverDog21

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Started putting bama ml into parlays w games I liked yesterday. Will prob continue doing so this week. Hopefully holding bunch of bama to win tickets by game time.

Is the kid playing qb for tigers anywhere as good as Watson was? Plus Tua so much better than bama qbs were in those previous Clemson games. Gotta go with bama.
    Yes. I’m lifelong clemson fan and a huge fan of Deshaun Watson. He was the best quarterback we ever had until Trevor Lawrence came along. He is only a true freshman but is a more talented. Lawrence makes throws that I’ve never seen any other college quarterback make. Yes tua is better than bama’s previous quarterbacks but bamas defense is nowhere near as good as they normally are. This matchup is not all about the quarterbacks either. The best unit in this game is Clemson’s defense. They have been hurting quarterbacks all year long. They will hit tua early and often and he’ll be lucky to finish this game. You seem to be a good ncaab capper, no need to waste all of those parlays with Bama. This by far Clemson’s best team, 2016 chaps included, they have legit nfl talent at every position and they will not be denied.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Clemson a tough pick against powerhouse Bama. I have an easy one today. Nevada is the bomb in CBB. Buy two points and take them at -7 vs Utah St.

RiverDog21

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    Clemson a tough pick against powerhouse Bama. I have an easy one today. Nevada is the bomb in CBB. Buy two points and take them at -7 vs Utah St.
    If it’s so easy, why are we buying the 2 points? Not saying you’re wrong. Just trying to understand the logic.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

im leaning clemson. going to buy pts +7.5 (parlay with something nice)

loving justy ross and tee higgins on the outside both 6'4 and can fly. bama a step down on defense just a little bit this year, lost a lot to the nfl last year. i see clemson scoring 27 and i think thats good for the cover

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RiverDog21 View Post
    Yes. I’m lifelong clemson fan and a huge fan of Deshaun Watson. He was the best quarterback we ever had until Trevor Lawrence came along. He is only a true freshman but is a more talented. Lawrence makes throws that I’ve never seen any other college quarterback make. Yes tua is better than bama’s previous quarterbacks but bamas defense is nowhere near as good as they normally are. This matchup is not all about the quarterbacks either. The best unit in this game is Clemson’s defense. They have been hurting quarterbacks all year long. They will hit tua early and often and he’ll be lucky to finish this game. You seem to be a good ncaab capper, no need to waste all of those parlays with Bama. This by far Clemson’s best team, 2016 chaps included, they have legit nfl talent at every position and they will not be denied.
    Lol. You got me there, I’m much better at hoops than ncaa football. Thanks for the incite. I’ll stop w the one osu/bama I have.

Johnrl21
    Johnrl21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2097

Money lines don’t really seem worth it at all on either side......I think Bama wins and I have Bama ML as the last leg of a 4-teamer, but if you were to twist my arm, I’d say Clemson and the points seems like the most value.

This figures to be a close one.

KingKolzig

Clemson has lost one game by more than 7 once in the past 4 years. that was to bama last year but the game was closer in the stats and a late pick-6 made the score worse. that was really a low scoring 17-10 type game. Bama defense was better than this year as well and clemson QB upgrade is much better. Clemson +7.5 -160 parlayed with a meaty -350 fav this weekend

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Ive watched Clemson all damn year and Im still not impressed! Their best win was against Texas A& M . And A & M gave them hell. Etienne wouldn't get playing time at Alabama! Judy, Ruggs, both Smith Boys, and Waddle are considerably better than anything Clemson has. Alabama lowest points this year was 29 at LSU and even then they missed a extra point so it should have been 30! You might as well put 30 points on the scoreboard right now because Alabama is gonna score 35 plus!
    And don't even mention Clemson's secondary. The middle is wide open all day everyday! Unless you have a Cam, Ezekiel, or Watson (guys who have tore up the NFL) you would be a Big Ass Dummy to ML Clemson.

Biff41

If it’s so easy, why are we buying the 2 points? Not saying you’re wrong. Just trying to understand the logic.
    My guestimate is Nev has a high probability of wining outright irregardless of points. Buying 2 points is a comfort zone if Aggie defense keeps the spread close.

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Ive watched Clemson all damn year and Im still not impressed! Their best win was against Texas A& M . And A & M gave them hell. Etienne wouldn't get playing time at Alabama! Judy, Ruggs, both Smith Boys, and Waddle are considerably better than anything Clemson has. Alabama lowest points this year was 29 at LSU and even then they missed a extra point so it should have been 30! You might as well put 30 points on the scoreboard right now because Alabama is gonna score 35 plus!
    And don't even mention Clemson's secondary. The middle is wide open all day everyday! Unless you have a Cam, Ezekiel, or Watson (guys who have tore up the NFL) you would be a Big Ass Dummy to ML Clemson.
    i wouldnt take the clemson ML either. but a TD is very nice. Bama always destroys teams in-season but in the final game its always a dog fight they never blow anyone out in the final game.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

And what's funny is that for 2 years ive been hearing how Clemson's entire D line is NFlL caliber and Im still waiting for them to be dominant because Ive never seen it. Were they dominant last year wihen Alabama demolished them?!

RiverDog21

V
    Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Mississippi State held Bama to 24 points, and clemson defense is considerably better. Get your facts straight. And kelly Bryant started against A&M at quarterback so it would be foolish to use that game as an indicator of what will happen at this point in the season. Etienne would start for any team in the country. To say he would sit the bench is pure ignorance. There is no team in the country that has as much NFL talent at receiver as Clemson. If you think Bama will score 35 on Clemson then you are mistaken. You running your mouth and not getting the facts straight makes you seem like the dummy. It’s your money lose it however you want.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

V

Mississippi State held Bama to 24 points, and clemson defense is considerably better. Get your facts straight. And kelly Bryant started against A&M at quarterback so it would be foolish to use that game as an indicator of what will happen at this point in the season. Etienne would start for any team in the country. To say he would sit the bench is pure ignorance. There is no team in the country that has as much NFL talent at receiver as Clemson. If you think Bama will score 35 on Clemson then you are mistaken. You running your mouth and not getting the facts straight makes you seem like the dummy. It’s your money lose it however you want.
    Just stop dude , I'm not going all Bammer Homer but you're full of shit as if Bama doesn't have even more NFL talent as Clemson .
    Projected 5 1st Rounders and only because several are true Sophomores . Tua & Juedy being tops

RiverDog21

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Just stop dude , I'm not going all Bammer Homer but you're full of shit as if Bama doesn't have even more NFL talent as Clemson .
    Projected 5 1st Rounders and only because several are true Sophomores . Tua & Juedy being tops
    It’s your money lose it how you want

Biff41

I watched Clemson's performance against Notre Dame and from that I can see Sammy' point. Dont get me wrong, not very likely Clemson players will sashay into the stadium and easily mop up the Red Tide, but it could turn into a close one.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

It’s your money lose it how you want
    Thanks , I sure will

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Lots of confidence from bettors on both sides. I don’t think anyone knows for sure on this one. In the end, I feel a lot better about Clemson with the points. I think they win straight up though. Still, those points look mighty fine to me. Clemson has the D to hold down Bama enough for the offense to put up enough. A big play on D or special teams may decide this one. Best of luck, boys.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you believe what you just said either you are the fool or you haven’t watched clemson. Clemson has arguably the best running back in college football, arguably the best quarterback in college football (definitely the biggest nfl prospect in college football), the best receivers in college football (and this one is not close). And before the Dexter Lawrence suspension the best defensive line in college football history. I’ll give Alabama the coaching edge but Dabo is an elite college football coach in his own right. Clemson money line is a great play. Anytime you can get the better team at plus money it’s a good bet.
    It is one thing to be a blatant homer, but to intentionally make yourself look like the worlds biggest dumb ass is going too far. You will not be counting your profits because you will not have any. You join the site on Christmas Eve, so that tells all of us that you had no balls during the entire season. Now you think that Clemson is the greatest team of all time. I really do not care who wins this game, but I may root for 'Bama now just to watch you get your ass kicked all over this site.

RiverDog21

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    It is one thing to be a blatant homer, but to intentionally make yourself look like the worlds biggest dumb ass is going too far. You will not be counting your profits because you will not have any. You join the site on Christmas Eve, so that tells all of us that you had no balls during the entire season. Now you think that Clemson is the greatest team of all time. I really do not care who wins this game, but I may root for 'Bama now just to watch you get your ass kicked all over this site.
    And I’ve still posted more plays than you. You will probably wait til the game is over and then tell us who you liked. I have enough balls to most my plays which is more than I can say for you.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

alabama will cover this spread... maybe a tight first half, but thats about it.

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10265

Looks Like a little weather for the game and a stretch to fill the seats.....

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15343

To the homers arguing, you realize this is the sharpest lined game of the year, right? The books will need Bama ML but the spread is getting pretty much equal action. Going to have to put up 1k on this game as a hedge for the bowl contest as I have no feel for it really.

Biff41

My guestimate is Nev has a high probability of wining outright irregardless of points. Buying 2 points is a comfort zone if Aggie defense keeps the spread close.
    Update: Nev ahead by 10 at half. At least my side hustle in CBB isn't making me look like a homer so far.

2daBank

Update: Nev ahead by 10 at half. At least my side hustle in CBB isn't making me look like a homer so far.
    Dude just don’t buy points in this sport! Even if it occasionally saves you long run the juice on losses will outweigh the few times it changes outcome.

I love this Nevada team. Rode them all tourney last year till Loyola clipped them. Unfortunately ain’t no secret anymore! lol.

Think they capable of being a final 4 team this year. So tough with all those guys that basically can play all 5 spots on the floor. Big fan of interchangeable pieces like that., a team win a little similar albeit not nearly as talented is Akron, actually played them few weeks ago vs Wolfpack cause spread was crazy high and zips matched up pretty well with similar kinda guys..

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Get Some !
    You are such a Bama hater. It's a wonder I love you as much as I do!

Happy New Year, Sammy. Bama's gonna win. Gus still sucks!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post

You are such a Bama hater. It's a wonder I love you as much as I do!

Happy New Year, Sammy. Bama's gonna win. Gus still sucks!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Safest bet... Not a surprise

Ala 1st half

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7935

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Safest bet... Not a surprise

Ala 1st half
    I'm not so sure about that. If it was -2.5, then maybe. If it's -3.0 or higher depending on the kick off spread, I wouldn't be so sure if it's a gimme.

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7935

Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    You must be referring to 1st half and not the game, correct?

https://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/odds...istory/1072813

Are you sure you want to do that?

They couldn't do it against Georgia and Clemson has the better D.

First 123 Last