Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Cyborg and Jones parlay even money.......

For some fun.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Duckles you ever fukked with Nightmare Cookies? Shit goes for 90$ an 8th in Vegas if u don't have any discounts. Shit is basically just keef on a stick. Also I got Lemon Banana Sherbet and Peach Rings, they were aight. Last I also scooped some Kandy Kush I havent even opened yet.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Welp

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Did he win?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Duckles you ever fukked with Nightmare Cookies? Shit goes for 90$ an 8th in Vegas if u don't have any discounts. Shit is basically just keef on a stick. Also I got Lemon Banana Sherbet and Peach Rings, they were aight. Last I also scooped some Kandy Kush I havent even opened yet.
    Good god they raping folks in Vegas. Sounds like it be worth it to start moving some weight over that way and burying all those jerk offs taxing everyone!!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Good god they raping folks in Vegas. Sounds like it be worth it to start moving some weight over that way and burying all those jerk offs taxing everyone!!
    Lol! Hell yea. Never forget when my buddy was watching a show and they are booking this kid for selling spice on CL to an undercover and they ask him where he works and he's all "Ive been betting at the (cant remember which vegas book) and now I cant get my bet in tomorrow."