danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Peach Bowl BIG BET: Flordia/Michigan

i already have a bet on Florida +7 that i booked early. But after seeing this on bettingresource's twitter/facebook page, I am also adding some to the moneyline.

Big Client Bet on Peach Bowl:

Dec 29: NCAAF: Michigan - Florida
    Back: Florida +4.5 Odds: 1.91
    Risk: 10 Units
    It is end of the year and we will release one of our premium client full-stake 10 unit picks for everyone. This will be the final free play of the year, so make good use of it. Florida Gators has excellent value here in this spot as they are fully motivated and healthy. Michigan Wolverines on the other hand ended the season with a big disappointing loss to Ohio state and that put them out of the CFB playoffs and their top players are not motivated at all. 3 of the teams best players (RB Karan Hidgon, DL Rashan Gary and LB Devin Bush) will sit out this game to prepare for the upcoming NFL draft because this game is not imoportant for them since wolverines missed the playoffs. That is 3 NFL caliber players missing form both the offensive and defensive side it won't be easy to overcome. This should be an easy win for fully healthy and highly motivated Florida--bet both the spread and moneyline confidently.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

GL Danny

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Everyone is on Florida. Good luck I got+6

danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Winner