t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

BYU +9.5 and +410

Cougars are 8-6 but most of those losses are against quality teams. They have some talent on this roster. I’ve been high on Mississippi State for a few years now but I can see them sleepwalking through this game.

Going 2.5 units on the spread and 1 unit on the moneyline here.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I do like BYU, but sleepwalking? Really? No. 19 ranked MISS ST. at home against a notable BYU crowd on a Saturday game on ESPNU? I cant see them sleepwalking at all. I would take the points, ML seems farfetched, and should be a good game but I dont see the sleepwalking angle.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by dudekid View Post
    I do like BYU, but sleepwalking? Really? No. 19 ranked MISS ST. at home against a notable BYU crowd on a Saturday game on ESPNU? I cant see them sleepwalking at all. I would take the points, ML seems farfetched, and should be a good game but I dont see the sleepwalking angle.
    Students are on break. It’s an early tip. Nobody cares about espnu

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Hey fair enough, good luck. I am on BYU+ as well, so Im all for it haha just dont see it that way

cmatth1326
    cmatth1326's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7538

BYU is hit or miss. They have no defense and rely on the 3 and Yoeli Childs. I think Mississippi state runs away at the end. BYU will hang close for a while but can’t pull a full game through with a good opponent. They get frustrated easily and start turning the ball over. Having said that I hope you’re right. Good luck.