shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Clemson -12.5

this is the one I like the most. hoping I don't mush the forum here and I seem to do that whenever I make one of these dumbass threads but hoping to turn the tide.

Clemson Defense is so deep and Notre Dame can only keep up for so long here that I think Clemson should cover the -12.5 with ease. 4-1 ATS when the spread is 20 or less.

The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Awesome thread Doc! Really got the people going with that one. Lol.

Fogured id get a comment in here for you. Get the numbers up a bit.

Your old buddy,

THE SHOOTER

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post

Your old buddy,

THE SHOOTER
    You the biggest bitch this site ever seen. Go outside with your phony ass ya coward. Be knocked out in less than 5 min of opening your mouth.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

teaser

Clemson -5.5
    Eagles pk

ridiculous if this loses

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post

Your old buddy,

THE SHOOTER
    Dont fukin care. never heard of ya.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 12-29-18 at 12:26 AM.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    teaser

Clemson -5.5
    Eagles pk

ridiculous if this loses
    shit, I think you're on to something here.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Brock is on Clemson

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You the biggest bitch this site ever seen. Go outside with your phony ass ya coward. Be knocked out in less than 5 min of opening your mouth.
    Bank is going to work lately.

I'm liking it

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Brock is on Clemson
    You know what to do

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Brock is on Clemson
    Shit.......

KingKolzig

Brock is on Clemson
    ML?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

ML?
    Notre Dame struggled to beat Pitt at home.... the fact they're in this game just shows the committee wanted to shut everyone up by putting a non power 5 in the playoff a year after shafting UCF

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    You know what to do
    Stay away? I can’t play ND, I’m still not sure they really even belong. Not saying they didn’t earn a spot but I think 5 and 6 both better.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Notre Dame struggled to beat Pitt at home.... the fact they're in this game just shows the committee wanted to shut everyone up by putting a non power 5 in the playoff a year after shafting UCF
    ND don’t count as a non power 5, anytime they go undefeated they be in, they have the brand.

KingKolzig

i dont think brock is on clemson im not seeing that anywhere. bear why would you say that?

also yes shocka there are 2 great teams in NCAAF and ND isnt one of them. and only reason ND got that big win vs syracuse was dungey got hurt first qtr and backup was about as good as the WVU qb tonight

i said it all week. Clemson 34-16

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by kingkolzig View Post
    i dont think brock is on clemson im not seeing that anywhere. Bear why would you say that?

Also yes shocka there are 2 great teams in ncaaf and nd isnt one of them. and only reason nd got that big win vs syracuse was dungey got hurt first qtr and backup was about as good as the wvu qb tonight

preach

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Clemson ML. I think Clemson still get the W despite the Dexter Lawrence incident.

I’m sitting this one out. Going to get a big bag of Doritos, 2 liter of Mountain Dew and just watch it for entertainment.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Clemson ML. I think Clemson still get the W despite the Dexter Lawrence incident.

I’m sitting this one out. Going to get a big bag of Doritos, 2 liter of Mountain Dew and just watch it for entertainment.
    going up to the Poconos so ill be watching from up there. Lawrence loss hurts I guess, but the whole defense is stacked to be honest so I'm not sure they'll miss him that much.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

12.5 is a lot. The Irish Defense is pretty damned good, too. Think this is close but Clemson prevails.

TaraCP
    TaraCP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

this is the one I like the most. hoping I don't mush the forum here and I seem to do that whenever I make one of these dumbass threads but hoping to turn the tide.

Clemson Defense is so deep and Notre Dame can only keep up for so long here that I think Clemson should cover the -12.5 with ease. 4-1 ATS when the spread is 20 or less.
    bye

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

landers has clemson ml and bama ml parlay pretty sure

no way in hell he lays 12 points just bets every favorite moneyline

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

And Clemson struggled to beat Syracuse

navyblue81

i dont think brock is on clemson im not seeing that anywhere. bear why would you say that?

also yes shocka there are 2 great teams in NCAAF and ND isnt one of them. and only reason ND got that big win vs syracuse was dungey got hurt first qtr and backup was about as good as the WVU qb tonight

Oh come on. Are you serious? Hurt or not, the Irish were kicking Syracuse's defense up and down the field that game, even before Dungey got hurt. Gotta give the Irish some respect. They are a very solid team and are very capable of pulling the upset tonight. It's this kind of disprespect from people that may fire the heck out of them tonight. They have the tools to hang with Clemson, no doubt.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Down to -11.5

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Oh come on. Are you serious? Hurt or not, the Irish were kicking Syracuse's defense up and down the field that game, even before Dungey got hurt. Gotta give the Irish some respect. They are a very solid team and are very capable of pulling the upset tonight. It's this kind of disprespect from people that may fire the heck out of them tonight. They have the tools to hang with Clemson, no doubt.
    of course i think they have a chance. i predict a tight first half but Irish just not good enough to hang around for 60 minutes

navyblue81

of course i think they have a chance. i predict a tight first half but Irish just not good enough to hang around for 60 minutes
    We'll see. I think they are. Watched both teams a lot this year and have analyzed this game to death and think ND can definitely pull off this win...although I still predict Clemson wins a tight one.

KingKolzig

We'll see. I think they are. Watched both teams a lot this year and have analyzed this game to death and think ND can definitely pull off this win...although I still predict Clemson wins a tight one.
    yes i have Clemson -5.5 in a teaser. I expect a lot of running and figure i will need at least 27 clemson pts to cover

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That was a terrible line

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Navy, I like your posts, but have to say... seems like you have a bias toward ND. I live in Indiana and am always reading posts about their games and feel like you are often posting in their favor... am I wrong about that? Are you not a fan?

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Navy, I like your posts, but have to say... seems like you have a bias toward ND. I live in Indiana and am always reading posts about their games and feel like you are often posting in their favor... am I wrong about that? Are you not a fan?
    I think most Navy guys have a warm spot for the Irish. We're friendly rivals. I do like ND, but I wouldn't call it a love affair. I actually really hate Brian Kelly, although I think he's a decent coach. But I support them a lot here because a lot of people here them and I think they're better than people give them credit for.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I think most Navy guys have a warm spot for the Irish. We're friendly rivals. I do like ND, but I wouldn't call it a love affair. I actually really hate Brian Kelly, although I think he's a decent coach. But I support them a lot here because a lot of people here them and I think they're better than people give them credit for.

Call it crazy, but I feel like my best handicapping tool is bettor consensus. Not just what their picks are, but what they have to say about the games. Posters and friends.

The problem with this handicapping tool with Notre Dame is that people either love them or hate them and I feel like emotion plays into their leans more than anything else.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Don't Navy guys have a "warm spot" for all other men, including eachother???

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

thanks for the kind words fellas... took these winnings and hammered some live lines in NFL this week. Happy new year to everyone

The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

This may be the smartest thing that you have ever said. You haven’t really done too many things that have been intelligent aside from that date rape concoction you put together in the 70s that has gotten you more kills then Hitller. But I’ll tip the cap to a creepy doctor any time even if I don’t agree with the things you do in your office. Hopefully you sacked up and took the Tigers on the Miney Line!