Festoon
    Festoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

Looking for the EDGE in the Music City Bowl

It's time for this newbie to post his first thread. Having been around the sports game along time I'm always looking for that edge to back up my plays. This game offers me that. We all know that Pudue has a strong passing attack...10th in the nation...we all know that Purdue is near the bottom in passing defense, 123rd to be exact. This may well be the game that Stidham needs to raise his stock as a legit QB.
    However...the edge I'm looking to back me up is Purdues consistency in TOTALS this year. Starting from game one of the year they have alternated in Over's and Under's the entire year. Having said that with their last game vs Indiana going Under the total I see this game as a track meet and soaring well above the 58.5 points I locked in this morning.

Starting bankroll: $1000...Bet $100 @1.14 (1 unit)

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Welcome Festoon...dont have anything on this game...but I do like Syracuse next one. Good Luck

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Makes sense mostly to me, not sure about it mattering thus far Purdue been every other w total. Can’t see that really mattering to this one but the other stuff makes sense for over.,

Welcome aboard. You really new to site or another ghost?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

like it man

Festoon

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Makes sense mostly to me, not sure about it mattering thus far Purdue been every other w total. Can’t see that really mattering to this one but the other stuff makes sense for over.,

Welcome aboard. You really new to site or another ghost?
    Just to clarify a couple things. Number one I used the wrong lingo...Looking for the TREND not EDGE to back me up, my bad. Secondly, Yes I am new to the site, although I've followed for a number of years.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Passing on all 3 Bowl games today as of now.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Festoon View Post
    Just to clarify a couple things. Number one I used the wrong lingo...Looking for the TREND not EDGE to back me up, my bad. Secondly, Yes I am new to the site, although I've followed for a number of years.
    Welcome and gl

Festoon

Next up...how can you not take Cuse...too much leaning their way.Not only the obvious with Grier out, but arguably their best O-Lineman (Cajuste). They have to find ways to keep the Orange off their big lanky 6'6" first time starter. Cuse is a turnover machine ranking 8th in intercepts and tied for 3rd in fumbles. Not a good matchup for the Mountaineers. Cuse is looking for their 1st 10 game win season since 2001.

Letting it roll Bet $187 return $368.40
    Syracuse -3.5

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Great call. BOL on your next one

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wow this guy is good until he starts to lose and signs up with a new name

Festoon

Not sure what you mean JJ but I can assure you I have never been here before.

Festoon

Onto the Late play: although I'm impressed with the Cyclones wins vs WV and Oke St earlier in the year cant see them beating Wash State tonight. Too much to over come with likelihood of missing 4 D-backs. Wash St should be moving the ball with ease add to that they're one of the top teams in the nation ATS sitting at 10-2.

Banking the original $100 and bet the winnings.
    Bet $268.40 return $485.80

Festoon

Onto the Late play: although I'm impressed with the Cyclones wins vs WV and Oke St earlier in the year cant see them beating Wash State tonight. Too much to over come with likelihood of missing 4 D-backs. Wash St should be moving the ball with ease add to that they're one of the top teams in the nation ATS sitting at 10-2.

Banking the original $100 and bet the winnings.
    Bet $268.40 return $485.80
    Wast St -2