The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Damm shooter the peeps be all over your shit. You better turn the shipwreck around.
    When the Shooter has the wheels there’s nothing else to worry about! Just follow suit Boston, ill
    cintue to make money its a fact!

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by physed View Post
    Will be another losing tonight. Watch that bankroll to continue to shrink. FADE FADE FADE
    You let little denny grab your phone again next? Keep the downy off my thread

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Good Luck Pal !
    Thank you sir !

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    "Prepare for take off" "Doosher airlines"

Serious? What kinda homo are you?
    The best are always hated! THE GREAT ONE! THE SHOOOOOTER!

The Shooter

The Most Popular Thread on SBR: THE GREAT ONE!

Thanks to everyone for continuing to make THE SHOOTERS thread the most popular and most viewed thread on SBR. Thanks to each and everyone of you peasants who continue to chime in and get to be a part of history. I couldnít be this successful without each and everyone of you GOOFS. To the millions and millions of fans, followers, supporters, and gamblers tailing The Great One and making money with me month after month (even when I get a little chilly) you guys are the ones who I appreciate the most, we are in this together !

Lets keep getting paid, you guys donít go unnoticed!

Good Luck Tonight my friends !

ALLLL ABOOOOARD!

Thanks again,

THE GREAT ONE !!!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4900

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    When the Shooter has the wheels there’s nothing else to worry about! Just follow suit Boston, ill
    cintue to make money its a fact!
    Yes, but when the wheels fall off. Ohhhh Nelly!!!!!

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Yes, but when the wheels fall off. Ohhhh Nelly!!!!!
    When the wheels fall off we still remain in the green. That is exactly why I am the one of the best gamblers around. Year after year, month after month, week after week. I remain in the green!

The Great One!

The Shooter

Tbl wins for fun...60-47-2 +17,275$

Well listen in here and some of you goofs listen good. That one right there was like taking candy from a baby. There is a reason why Iím undefeated with my DIAMOND plays, someone like me, with my inside information and contacts, I donít make plays like that without having something the general public doesnít. When I make a post, you follow suit and you make yourself some money as well. Just like that, itís that simple, it really is. My 60th winning ticket, a lot of guys in here havenít punched 60 winners in their lifetimes. Just another day at the office. To my fans, and oh so many followers, you guys are welcome, and Iím happy to help pad your pockets month in and month out. The guys yelling FADE FADE FADE, Iím sure you GOODS wonít have much to say now, in fact I can guarentee it. CONGRATS TO THE MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS & TAILERS !! We did this together !

Prepare for landing, I hope you enjoyed your flight.

60-47-2 +17,275$

Your welcome fellas,

THE GREAT ONE !!!!!

The Shooter

Will be another losing tonight. Watch that bankroll to continue to shrink. FADE FADE FADE
    Do yourself a favour and shut the hell up. The greatest of all time is here picking winners and MAKING BANK like always. Tune into the games tonight. Letís see who comes out on top Denny!

The Shooter

Choooo choooo & cha ching!!!!

Howíd that 5K Diamond play treat your tiny units ? Slapped this big ol moose c o c k right across all of your faces! SHA BANG! WHACK! CRRACKKK!! Howíd that feel?

60-47-2 +17,275$

one more time just in case you didnít see the first time.

60-47-2 +17,275$ (yes thatís a plus, that means green, that means winning)

Keep your eyes on the best, well I donít have to tell you guys that, thereís a reason this is the most viewed thread. Itís the WINNERS CIRCLE!

CHA CHING & CHO CHOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THE GREAT ONE!

The Shooter

Goal Song in Chicago!

DO-DO-DO-DU-DO-DO-DU-DO-DU-DO-DO!

Do-Do-Du-THE-SHOOOOOOOTER!!!!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4900

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post

Do-Do-Du-THE-SHOOOOOOOTER!!!!
    That was my wedding song!!!

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Most conceited person in the history of this forum. I guarantee his next day will be a losing day.

The Shooter

Most conceited person in the history of this forum. I guarantee his next day will be a losing day.
    I thought today was a losing day? I don’t care about day to day, I care about HOW MUCH IM UP at the end of the calendar year denny! Surprised you said anything! DO-DO-DO-DU-DO-DO-DU-DO-DU-DO-DO!

The Shooter

Johnny with his 30th on a Penalty Shot!

Do-do-do-du-do-do-du-do-du-do-do!

Chooooo chooooo du do du do !!!

BeatTheJerk
    I end threads, I'm lame
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 221

You did it Shooter !!!! You fuking did it man !!!! HUGE WIN
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/18/2019

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    You did it Shooter !!!! You fuking did it man !!!! HUGE WIN
    Never to high never too low. Settle in bud. This is what I do, this is how I pay the bills, and bang guys wives, thisnis it, your looking at it!

The Shooter

Blackhawks POUND The Yotes...61-47-2 +19,275$

Those nights are the best. The ones when you just sit back in your lazy boy massage chair, grab a cold one, get sucked off and just make the easy money. Itís like clockwork, this is exactly what the clients come for. This is exactly what people pay the big bucks for, to sit back and wager on games, and not even have to break a sweat. These are the nights that legends like myself live for. I appreciate the love, all the guys who tailed these plays, tip of the cap to each and everyone of you. The Shootermaniacs all over the globe are smiling tonight, with those perfect white veneers just shining in the moonlight. Like in all aspects of life, your going to have your ups and downs, in Physedís case he knows all about The Downs. I know a little bit about them too, but not much, you guys have witnessed the worst, but the fact of the matter is, Iím still a winner, Iím still in the green. Some may call me the Green Machine, but hey thatís up to you, I prefer, big daddy d i c k, or The great One, or Uncle Shootsy. We will continue to lay bookies out on the canvas and parade around town with the big meaty stick or the ol Irish Shalaleigh dangling.

Chalk Up another MASSIVE 7000$ night, all from the comfort of my own home. Thanks Lightning, and Hawks and my inside traders for the info that me and the millions of Shootermaniacs needed to pad oh so many of our pockets.

61-47-2 +19,275

CHA CHING & CHO CHO!

Your welcome Guys,

The Great One!

The Shooter

Victory !

Let me tell ya fellas, after a win Iíve always said :

ďThe beers taste a little colder, and the TITS feel a little biggerĒ

-Quotes From the Great One

Mix in some sleep, some of you guys need it, your picks are getting a little sloppy!

CHO CHO

THE SHOOTER

Fade2Win
    Fade2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

back to 1200 plays every 3 days so when you keep losing you can say I am still in the green rooster of the walk lolol, you bet 30k air in one day when you started this thread posting 20 times a day you barely post anymore finally had a winning day in like forever lolol amatuer hour, one winning day in two weeks and beating your chest back to the baby dick 1200 air bets kid. Later

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Win View Post
    back to 1200 plays every 3 days so when you keep losing you can say I am still in the green rooster of the walk lolol, you bet 30k air in one day when you started this thread posting 20 times a day you barely post anymore finally had a winning day in like forever lolol amatuer hour, one winning day in two weeks and beating your chest back to the baby dick 1200 air bets kid. Later
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Keep watching the greatest wageror of our generation! You can hate if you want to, but facts are facts. I’m still here, and of course your still watching. Why wouldn’t you follow the Great One ? It’s science and it makes sense!

And its c o c k of the walk. Your a rooster. I’m the shooter, you can also call me Girth Brooks.

Sitting at the head of the round winners table, with a gold beer and plate of the purest cocaine. Pull up a chair, or keep losing and pulling out your hair.

THE GREAT ONE has spoken

The Shooter

35,000 views & counting ....61-47-2 +19,275$

Give yourselves a pat on the back. This is a milestone The Shootermaniacs can really sink their teeth into. Cheers to 35,000 more, and cheers to another 19,275 scoots coming for Shoots!

Off to bed now my friends, you have been excused.

The Shooter aka The Great One aka Girth Brooks aka Big Daddy Stacks aka #1 !!

The Shooter

Chooooo choooooo!!!

Traveling today, wonít be posting any plays. Back tomorrow slapping this heavy bird around. Grab the Vaseline, and prepare your rectums for a THRASHING!!!!

Beers were ice cold last night, and the warm sun down south is going to feel amazing on this bronzed skin!

WOOOO!! Couple clicks, and a HUM NOW !!

ALLLLLLL ABOOOOOARD,

The Shooter Express is always smooth on the guys, and easy on the eyes!

61-47-2 +19,275$

The Great One!

physed

Who the fu*k cares you POS. Your bankroll consists of monopoly money and probably a 50 yr old virgin. How conceited can 1 person be.

The Shooter

Who the fu*k cares you POS. Your bankroll consists of monopoly money and probably a 50 yr old virgin. How conceited can 1 person be.
    Hahaha !! Obviously you care Father of Denny the Downy. Lol. You hate being around someone with this much ability, your used to someone with not much of it. So when your placed in a room with a great, it’s very hard for you. The aroma that comes off of me is a musk that you can’t teach nor buy. It’s a musk that women kill for and men can only dream they had. Monopoly money he says ! If you and I were in the game of Monoply I would be Park Place, my unit would be Boardwalk, and you and Denny would be drooling all over the place over at Baltic and Mediterion! Welcome to the lions den Phyed. Grab Denny a a napkin, i don’t wanna slip and fall as I pass GO!

Get a handle on yourself pal, we’re in different pay grades. Get some sleep, 6am comes early at Mcdicks.

The Shooter

Hello From Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Just checked in to this wonderful resort in south MERICA! Wonderful beaches, and ice cold beer. Iíll be posting my picks this week from paradise. Couple a pints, couple a lines, couple a blowies and a handful of winning picks coming your way! And a few dimes coming my way!

Tune in all week, hope you guys can sneak out of the factory for the odd smoke break. Keep tailing my plays and youíll be down south with me before you know it. ! Hang in there fellas, good times are comin for a few of you, and all The Shootermaniacs will continue to prosper!

This cold one is dedicated to you ! Cheers!

CHOOOO CHOOOO BABYYYYYYYYY

THE BRAZILIAN SHOOTER!

physed

Learned how to spell. Mediterion what the hell is that. Oh yeah I forgot that you only have a 6th grade education.

The Shooter

Learned how to spell. Mediterion what the hell is that. Oh yeah I forgot that you only have a 6th grade education.
    LOL ! Actually No. I have a bachelor of science degree in buisness administration as a matter of fact. And you know what else is quite interesting, it was paid for in full because of my athletic ability by the wonderful country that you and Denny live in. You see in this world, good looking, athletic men are praised and taken care of the to the fullest, while the less fortunate are ridiculed and get basically no assistance. Sounds pretty fair to me, god bless America! Thanks for the free education bud

The Shooter

NCAA Division 1 athlete. Then after I got my free degree I went on to play pro for a few years after signing an NHL contract with a hefty signing bonus. There’s a history lesson for you and Denny. Now get to bed, McDonald’s starts serving egg McMuffins at 5am, get to it..CHOP CHOP!

physed

What a fukkin douche bag you are. Who gives a shit that you were a Division 1 athlete. I was a Division 1 lacrosse player at a major lacrosse program. This will be my last post but I will continue to watch your bankroll decline into the negative.

The Shooter

What a fukkin douche bag you are. Who gives a shit that you were a Division 1 athlete. I was a Division 1 lacrosse player at a major lacrosse program. This will be my last post but I will continue to watch your bankroll decline into the negative.
    Who cares ? Your the goof that said I had a grade 6 education. Thanks for the history of phyeddd always been handy with the balls.

The Shooter

LAL/DET Under 217...1100/1K...61-47-2 +19,275$

Round 1: FIGHT !

The Shooter

Leafs/Flyers Under 7...1575/1500$...61-47-2 +19,275$

Round 2: FIGHT

Sorry boys on the beach, just a quick post!

ALL ABOOOARD AND ALL THAT JAZZ!!

1575/1500$ 61-47-2 +19,275$

THE GREAT ONE !

The Shooter

Under Hits In DET, and Losses In Toronto....62-48-2 +18,700$

One hits one doesnít. We keep her moving ! One more play for tonight.

62-48-2 +18,700$

The Shooter

NJ/VAN Under 6....1700/1620...62-48-2 +18,700

Buckle up, miss your mistress, unzip your pants and HERE WE BLOW!!!

ALLLLL ABOOOOARD!!!

1700/1620 $ 62-48-2 +18,700

Good luck to all! Sending love from the beach!

THE SHOOOOOOOTER!!!!

First ... 67686970717273 ... Last