MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Case w a solid 65 rating tonite

...meanwhile Kirk hovers around 100

Just sharing facts

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

Case would have won 8 games for the Vikes this year and the team would have had money to spend on other players. Their depth thru injuries has been weak. I think the big thing that hurt the Vikes was losing Shurmur and the continuity in the offense.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Case would have won 8 games for the Vikes this year and the team would have had money to spend on other players. Their depth thru injuries has been weak. I think the big thing that hurt the Vikes was losing Shurmur and the continuity in the offense.
    Shurmer yes, but new guy similarly. That dude from Philly was a joke their offense last year was a bunch of 3rd down trash scrambles by Wentz and hail maries by Foles.

Schedule this year BRUTAL! Cousins maybe MVP next year if Vikes win 1 or 2 playoff games here and 12 or 13 next year.

Case a clown. Best moves Vikes made was not buying that load of rainbows and bullshit.

MinnesotaFats

...and yes I fade Case every chance

https://postimg.cc/NLrHqF1V

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    I doubt it. This year was much different from last year. Schedule was harder. In the beginning of the year, they had no running game, the offensive line was playing badly, and their defense was horrid.

8 wins wasn't going to get them to the playoffs anyways.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

I meant at this point in time they would have won just as many games with Keenum. It is not quite time to do the autopsy as they are not dead, yet. But, the plays-blocking technique-strategy-make all the difference in the world. It was not possible to demote Zimmer to DC and promote Shurmur to a head coach that runs the offense. That would have worked for either QB. Spend the extra money for depth all around.

You know the analysis gets made that this qb is not a Super Bowl quarterback so try a different one? Zimmer is not a Super Bowl head coach - maybe a Super Bowl DC - all he knows how to do is blame the offense-blame the kicker - blame the special teams. It is my opinion he has created a toxic environment and the Vikes cannot get to the next level with Zimmer as the head coach. He is too focused on the defense. He is a head coach that calls the defensive signals. There is a long list of head coaches who call the offensive plays and they need to let the defensive coordinator call the defensive signals.
    Last edited by BuckyOne; 12-25-18 at 11:04 AM.