shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

Jon Jones tests positive. UFC card moved to L.A.

Nevada wont license him, so the whole card is moved to California. Some people never change.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Unbelievable!!!

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

The hell can they just change arenas?

Fight is in 4 days??

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The hell can they just change arenas?

Fight is in 4 days??
    apparently all the other fighters found out through twitter lol

time to cut bait and move on...

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

unreal...I bet his chiropractor is drafting a letter trying to exonerate him like we give a single fuk what he thinks.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Anyone know what he tested positive for this time around, juice, crack cocaine or both?

Jon Jones just always refused to fight clean and drug free.. Destroyed his legacy and career but he's still lucky he made all that money to date. He's not a stupid guy either when you hear him speak.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Turinabol

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

What a joke

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

what a joke fukk Jones

now every fighter on the card and all fans that traveled, bought tickets, hotel rooms etc are severely inconvenienced

why should everyone pay for this idiot fukking up yet again?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike, and spurginobili

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Usada destroyed mma

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

wow guy is worse than josh gordon

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    what a joke fukk Jones

now every fighter on the card and all fans that traveled, bought tickets, hotel rooms etc are severely inconvenienced

why should everyone pay for this idiot fukking up yet again?
    I think we need to let this play out a little bit

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Turinabol
    Yup.. https://www.flexxlabs.co/turinabol/

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    I think we need to let this play out a little bit
    agreed, I have a feeling there is going to be an uproar tonight and Dana might rethink things

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

UFC president Dana White and Vice President of Athlete Health & Performance Jeff Novitzky joins SportsCenter to (0:05) explain why UFC 232 is being moved from Las Vegas to Los Angeles. (0:33) Novitzky explains that a urine sample collected from Jon Jones’ test earlier this year came back positive for a long term metabolite, which was the same substance Jones was sanctioned for in July of 2017. Novitzky details that this was not a re-ingestion of the substance, but rather it was the remaining effects from the 2017 test. Novitzky adds that they took this issue to the Nevada State Athletic Commission and says they understood the issue, but because of the holidays there wasn’t enough time to fully handle the situation. He then details the UFC's decision to take the issue to the state of California, which is where they were able to grant Jones a license to fight. (1:56) Dana and Jeff stress that this is not another positive test from Jones, just remaining effects from the 2017 test. (4:10) Dana explains what this means for the other fights on the UFC 232 card, saying he is going to do everything he can to make the transition as smooth as possible. (5:09) Dana says that fans who bought tickets in Las Vegas will be fully refunded and tickets for Los Angeles will go on sale on Wednesday December 26th.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

LA is just a 5 hour drive from Vegas.. The move isn't cross Country.. Ticket holders will be refunded.. Not the end of the world for fighters either.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I'm biased here, not going to lie

I've been watching Jones since his DQ loss vs Hamill...I knew this guy was something we have never seen

Yes, he's a guy who can't stay out of his own way...always easy for people sitting in their boxers eating cheese doodles who couldn't even run a lap to ridicule someone else for their shortcomings

I have a soft spot for guys like Jones, i feel like i can relate in some ways....people love to hate on other people going through the struggles that life can bring

Let's pull for the guy instead of pouring it on for once

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I've been watching Jones since his DQ loss vs Hamill...I knew this guy was something we have never seen

Yes, he's a guy who can't stay out of his own way...always easy for people sitting in their boxers eating cheese doodles who couldn't even run a lap to ridicule someone else for their shortcomings

I have a soft spot for guys like Jones, i feel like i can relate in some ways....people love to hate on other people going through the struggles that life can bring

It's not fair to the other fighters coming in clean. It's worse then not making weight IMO. Either you are clean and obey the rules like other fighters or you should not be in this fight game.. Just that simple.. No excuse for this again and again and again.. It's not like you are addicted to Steroids either you are just basically cheating and everyone now knows it.

Find another profession already Jon Jones. Enough is enough.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Such bullshit. Fighters finding out the venue has been changed on the internet.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's not fair to the other fighters coming in clean. It's worse then not making weight IMO. Either you are clean and obey the rules like other fighters or you should not be in this fight game.. Just that simple.. No excuse for this again and again and again.. It's not like you are addicted to Steroids either you are just basically cheating and everyone know it.

Find another profession already Jon Jones. Enough is enough.
    I don't think he got caught juicing

There are details that need to be reviewed before making that assumption

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    wow guy is worse than josh gordon
    Apparently it is shit that is still in his system from his previous test.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Relax guys. They found a trace of the old drug in his sample because it takes years to get out of body. That doesn't mean he did drugs again.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well it looks pretty obvious to me that he was caught with steroids in his system again.. Dana White is making excuses while at the same time now changing the venue to keep the main event on.

I'd give JJ the benefit of the doubt if he was a first time offender, but this happens with every fight now.. Just ask Daniel Cormier he'll tell you this about Jon Jones. If it's not steroids it's cocaine.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

As a long time fukk up I love the guy! He not doing nothing I don’t, juice-check, rec drugs- of course! Fukk life up all the time -damn straight!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Relax guys. They found a trace of the old drug in his sample because it takes years to get out of body. That doesn't mean he did drugs again.
    I've never heard of steroids taking years to get out of your body.. That's a load of crap.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Jibbby ur an idiot

Points Awarded:

kingdom gave Thrilla 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I've never heard of steroids taking years to get out of your body.. That's a load of crap.
    Big time. Nothing takes that long to get out of pee, of course juice shouldn’t show up in pee, not testosterone anyways, dunno wtf he was on.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

I hate Jones and think he’s always been a user. However this wasn’t a positive test of a current substance taken.

Now we could find out that info is as reliable as Canelo eating contaminated meat, but the current story is this is leftover stuff from his previous suspension. I won’t pretend to know enough about the science to know how long that stuff lasts in the system

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The old drug from that tainted supplement he took? Must be some strong stuff in that supplement.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    I hate Jones and think he’s always been a user. However this wasn’t a positive test of a current substance taken.

Now we could find out that info is as reliable as Canelo eating contaminated meat, but the current story is this is leftover stuff from his previous suspension. I won’t pretend to know enough about the science to know how long that stuff lasts in the system
    I never heard of anything staying in urine that long. Maybe there is but don’t know what it is??

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

This^^ plus dude is one of the all time greats love watching his fights and to think dude was juiced or coked up all those fights is bs, them shits are not gonna make you that damn good anyway
    Last edited by Venom72; 12-23-18 at 08:30 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Big time. Nothing takes that long to get out of pee, of course juice shouldn’t show up in pee, not testosterone anyways, dunno wtf he was on.
    Exactly I know the basics of masking and testing for steroids as I've been around pro athletes that take them and then test months later clean. Oh this trace was lingering for years crap in his system is such BS I'm not buying that at all.

If the guy feels he needs an edge or likes to get high good for him I'm not hating on him for that, I'm just saying it's not fair to other fighters or the sport and for those that keep it clean. Just that simple.. Play fair or don't play at all.

Reminds of Barry Bonds in Baseball.. Mark Mcquire etc..

JAKEPEAVY21

that is one persistent grain of salt

1234 ... Last