Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

UFC execs Dana White and Jeff Novitzky spoke with the MMAjunkie and Yahoo! Sports about the company's decision to move UFC 232 from Las Vegas to Los Angeles following an 'atypical finding' finding in Jon Jones' Dec. 9 drug test.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Exactly I know the basics of masking and testing for steroids as I've been around pro athletes that take them and then test months later clean. Oh this trace was lingering for years crap in his system is such BS I'm not buying that at all.

If the guy feels he needs an edge or likes to get high good for him I'm not hating on him for that, I'm just saying it's not fair to other fighters or the sport and for those that keep it clean. Just that simple.. Play fair or don't play at all.

Reminds of Barry Bonds in Baseball.. Mark Mcquire etc..
    I’ve never bought for a second any mma fighter was “clean”, just knows how to cheat better imo, just like nfl. Everyone I’ve ever known, aspiring or fringe all juiced at one time or another, you can gain plenty and be off while tested.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’ve never bought for a second any mma fighter was “clean”, just knows how to cheat better imo, just like nfl. Everyone I’ve ever known, aspiring or fringe all juiced at one time or another, you can gain plenty and be off while tested.
    Was gonna say this as well, if anyone thinks most dudes in nfl are 100% clean theyre full of shit, they just hide it better

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Please shut the fukk up and watch the videos I posted. Then start talking shit, if you have any.

Incredible dumb people around here.

Even when presented with information infront of your nose you continue to speculate. Unreal

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Agreed some are better at masking it then others.. I'm a former steroid user myself, I know what gains come from it even after you've been off it for years. I'm living proof of that. I'll never touch roids again, I'm done. I got headache last time I tried them. No thanks. Testosterone supps I'm not hating on though.

Sly Stallone swears by HGH as well, I maybe willing to entertain that if I can't keep up the muscle tone 10 or 15 years from now on my own. I've read alot about what Sly has taken. Guy is like 70 years old, stacked and running like the wind.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-23-18 at 08:44 PM.

2daBank

I never went further than test, always loved it. Put 20lbs of muscle on easy and keep most after.

2daBank

I’d love to try hgh but you gotta use for long period and expensive as shit, not that important to me. Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I’d love to try hgh but you gotta use for long period and expensive as shit, not that important to me. Lol
    HGH is very expensive..

Venom72

Yup, i got dudes that do it but unless you live at the gym theyre worthless, but if you a daily gym rat they work wonders

Venom72

HGH is very expensive..
    Yup

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Please shut the fukk up and watch the videos I posted. Then start talking shit, if you have any.

Incredible dumb people around here.

Even when presented with information infront of your nose you continue to speculate. Unreal
    The video you posted is bullshit. What do you think ufc is gonna say..lol
    Jones was most likely microdosing and got caught. Again

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

When Jibbby's biography comes out. I'll be the first to buy one.

fascinating

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Yup, i got dudes that do it but unless you live at the gym theyre worthless, but if you a daily gym rat they work wonders
    So hard for me anymore, when I get on something I will but without just feels like work, lol., crazy cause i love lifting, just don’t love dragging my ass there. Lol

Venom72

So hard for me anymore, when I get on something I will but without just feels like work, lol., crazy cause i love lifting, just don’t love dragging my ass there. Lol
    Yea i hear u, Im not as big into it as used to be, i dont even like going to the gym anymore i just lift at home several times a week

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

HGH by itself works...long and dedicated process, almost every single NFL player has used at some point on their journey to the pros

works much better stacked with Test though

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Yea i hear u, Im not as big into it as used to be, i dont even like going to the gym anymore i just lift at home several times a week
    I was a straight beast 2-3 years ago. Work keeps me in reasonably good shape but nothing like when I was in my prime and lifted crazy heavy 3-4 times a week.

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good point Jib. Bottom Line = Thank God they are able to move the card. Who wants to watch the Lioness vs Terminator as only main event lol. Like Ric Flair said, " Whether ya like it or not ... you gonna learn to love it ! " Everybody wants to watch Jones fight and every true UFC ( MMA for that matter ) fan would love to watch Gus beat him. He is one of the few people who can not only beat Bones but KO him as well. Can't wait Mother F'krs !!!
    LA is just a 5 hour drive from Vegas.. The move isn't cross Country.. Ticket holders will be refunded.. Not the end of the world for fighters either.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Frank Mills 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Not sure Gus can beat and or KO Jones but I'd like to see that happen.. Cheaters must pay a price and I'd like to see JJ pay that price.

Gus may have gotten better since their first fight and there are no guarantees JJ hasn't regressed since then, JJ's been out the cage for a very long time now..

I just wanna see the fight go down!!!

Frank Mills

and he hopefully will not come in using performance enhancing drugs at least to the extent he has always before. Listen to Joe Rogan podcast with Jones Jibby if you have not already. Furthermore, many, many people feel Gus did win the first fight dude.

I am a huge JBJ fan myself. I still am not sure he won that fight. Decision was 48-47, 48-47 and 49-46 and there is 0 chance IMO that Jones won that 49-46 Round. That's the real indicator of who truly won that fight right there.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Mills View Post
    and he hopefully will not come in using performance enhancing drugs at least to the extent he has always before. Listen to Joe Rogan podcast with Jones Jibby if you have not already. Furthermore, many, many people feel Gus did win the first fight dude.

I am a huge JBJ fan myself. I still am not sure he won that fight. Decision was 48-47, 48-47 and 49-46 and there is 0 chance IMO that Jones won that 49-46 Round. That's the real indicator of who truly won that fight right there.
    First fight was close and JJ's face was hamburger meat afterwards if I remember correctly? Probably the reason he was most likely taking enhancers again leading up to this fight.. If he did it with DC before no reason to believe he would not do it again facing Gus.

I think JJ is gonna be guilty as charged again. He's a cheater and always was a cheater. It's a pattern with Jon Jones.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Turinabol used to be difficult to detect and had a short timeframe where it could be detected. It used to be a stealth steroid.

Around 6 years ago, they developed a new test which could detect turinabol use within 6 to 11 months of usage If I'm remembering my numbers correctly.

One reason USADA went light on Jon Jones is turinabol is a slow acting steroid. It was stupid for him to test positive for it as it was too close to the fight to give him any athletic advantages. It takes more than 1-2 weeks before a fight for turinabol to have positive impact.

Sanity Check

Its been said the turinabol detected in Jones system is the same turinabol from his last positive test.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Who gives a fuk can’t wait tell UFC goes bankrupt

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Why? Combat sports teach discipline, the value of hard work. They help people to be more confident and independent.

Take that away and what you have are a bunch of dependent people on welfare who lack discipline and are lazy.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I havnt watched a ufc since like #6, lol. Too much dude on dude dry humping action for my taste. Some seem to like it tho!!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

He's such a pathetic SCUM...nothing, absolutely nothing will change this guy

He reminds of this site's resident LOSER Sweep...who at the age 40 still lives at his mom's crib and who still tries on the daily basis to scam reputable people on this site

#BeVigilantMyFriends

Sanity Check

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Well it looks pretty obvious to me that he was caught with steroids in his system again.. Dana White is making excuses while at the same time now changing the venue to keep the main event on.

I'd give JJ the benefit of the doubt if he was a first time offender, but this happens with every fight now.. Just ask Daniel Cormier he'll tell you this about Jon Jones. If it's not steroids it's cocaine.

What blows my mind is that a lot of UFC fighters are on steroids. Whether it's testosterone injection or Deca injection... regardless... I don't know why they are picking on Jones for??? Brock Lesnar is clearly on steroids... but why do we turn the other cheek for him? I'm 100% sure Lesnar is on a complete cycle.

The entire thing seems fishy.

Frank Mills

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by shady610 View Post
    The old drug from that tainted supplement he took? Must be some strong stuff in that supplement.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Daniel Cormier is the real deal...

A humble giant who was always true to the sport

Jon Johns is talking shit about Daniel's family...slapping his wife

See, that's where you Yankee degenerates should come to play

Say for example...in Russia...Jones would get killed for this kinda shit

And not just like you guys to pretend to kill someone on FB....But he would literally get killed the same day he said something like this about a man's wife

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

So here comes the question

how come you Yankees find something like this funny?

how come you don't defend a man's honor?

why do you always fall back on police?

and have you ever learned in this life besides crochet?

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quick question on what’s been released so far. If this is traces of something put in his system over a year ago, and he’s been tested multiple times leading up to this, why would the “small trace amounts” not have shown up in previous tests but show up in this one

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Quick question on what’s been released so far. If this is traces of something put in his system over a year ago, and he’s been tested multiple times leading up to this, why would the “small trace amounts” not have shown up in previous tests but show up in this one
    The test might be expensive & utilized intermittently to keep costs down.

Or athletic commissions might secretly hate Jon Jones / UFC & intend to publicly embarrass them by publishing these results shortly before fights.

There are other options out thar.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

UfC now a huge joke. GTFOH.

First 12345 Last