pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Do the Brooklyn Nets win 8 straight?

Interesting streak? Pacers have owned the nets in past but have lost 2 straight after their own 7 game win streak. Interesting match up here. Thoughts?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why not?

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Why not?
    Gold you are power posting today

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

I think Indy takes this.. rather easy too 7-10pt game.. Nets will try hard and can score but pacers are really good team... after 2 tough losses I think they bounce back...Good luck

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Im on Brooklyn +3... and I know you're not too fond of me so maybe that helps your decision making process here.. they're pretty good ATS at home as of late.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Im on Brooklyn +3... and I know you're not too fond of me so maybe that helps your decision making process here.. they're pretty good ATS at home as of late.
    No real problems with you man.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Nets are due for some regression but the Pacers are playing their 9th game in 15 days. No play for me.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Wtf is that bout? You and Buck both good peeps and posters.

I’m not messing w but no way would I lay points to go against a team on fire like the nets. If ppl want to fade them I’d suggest waiting till they lose then have at it the following game as just like Indy doing I always expect team to lose several after getting streak snapped!!

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Nets are due for some regression but the Pacers are playing their 9th game in 15 days. No play for me.
    Regression? Hehe, that only applies to MLB pitchers and some NFL squads that clinched div. like Saints for ex this year, but the Nets will fight hard every single game till they lose really bad vs a really bad matchup for them and until that i dont see a reason to bet AGAINST them or NOT TO bet them, cheers.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Regression? Hehe, that only applies to MLB pitchers and some NFL squads that clinched div. like Saints for ex this year, but the Nets will fight hard every single game till they lose really bad vs a really bad matchup for them and until that i dont see a reason to bet AGAINST them or NOT TO bet them, cheers.
    Seems crazy to try to step in front of a team this hot,, if ya don’t like them just pass imo. Then after they lose a game fade them the next.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Seems crazy to try to step in front of a team this hot,, if ya don’t like them just pass imo. Then after they lose a game fade them the next.
    Exactly, esp. an average/new developing team like Nets...

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Wtf is that bout? You and Buck both good peeps and posters.

I’m not messing w but no way would I lay points to go against a team on fire like the nets. If ppl want to fade them I’d suggest waiting till they lose then have at it the following game as just like Indy doing I always expect team to lose several after getting streak snapped!!
    I'm actually going to the Nets game on Sunday.. never been to Barclays

jjgold

Barclays nice

Brooklyn too expensive now
    To live

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

On the over 209.5 here

Both squad will have a good night shooting

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Barclays claustrophobic with their seating. Box and club seats great but the arena is tight, especially up top. Feels like your falling in.

Only thing nets have going for them after levert's injury is the coach. Rest of the team either a dumbass like rondae Hollis Jefferson or a weasel like DeAngelo Russell

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    I think Indy takes this.. rather easy too 7-10pt game.. Nets will try hard and can score but pacers are really good team... after 2 tough losses I think they bounce back...Good luck
    Ended up being 8 pt but close till the end.. Just thought indy better team overall and have 1 all star that made difference at the end..

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    Ended up being 8 pt but close till the end.. Just thought indy better team overall and have 1 all star that made difference at the end..
    That's not one to write home about. I had the Pacers too, but I consider it a lucky win. The illegal screen by Dudley, Dinwiddie getting mugged with no call... Either one of those don't happen and the 3pt handicap makes it dicey.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

The Brooklyn Nets have won their 3rd straight with a 117-100 victory over the Chicago Bulls, making it the first time they've won 20 games @ the midway point since 2012-2013. They're also 12-3 in the last 15 and 10-10 on the road.

jjgold

There sure are playing well good to see