dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    For you to say that it is harder to stop eating sweet foods versus MJ tells me that you are obviously not an expert on the subject. There are MANY people that are addicted to weed and CANNOT STOP. Call them weak, call them pussies, what have you. They cannot stop just like most addicts.

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...-real-072014#2

I think Gordon's issue is beyond weed. It is much bigger than weed. He is not being punished for ONLY smoking weed. He is being punished for his lack of discipline and self control. It is not the weed, it is his weed tendencies. Like not showing up for practice and habitually showing up late. Running the wrong routes and not grasping the playbook. Getting in fights with baby mamas and being irresponsible. Not showing up for his kids camp where several hundred of kids paid money during the summer for a week long camp he was hosting. Parents and kids were assed out because this dick didn't care to show up and they had to cancel the camp at the last minute, leaving parents and kids disappointed. It's not the weed, it's everything else. Drinking and driving. Falling asleep in a KFC drive through because he was high as shit. Having unregistered weapons in his car. Selling drugs. IT IS NOT THE WEED. IT'S HIS WEED TENDENCIES and his fukked up mentality.
    Having weapons and falling asleep while driving are weed tendencies? I need some better weed.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

pats are like kardashians, they tend penetrate up black athletes even more than they were already ****** up. no 1 pplayer prosper when they signed when they were fuckked up and cheap. gordon, brown, moss, johnson!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Weed is a very addictive drug

People that smoke
    Daily can
    Never quit

Sad

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Nasher - Stop it. People do what they want to do. It takes 21 days to drop a habit. Gordon has not made a decision to stop being a fukk up. The guy is just like millions of other people coping with addiction. They all are self centered and only concerned with themselves and their "woe is me" predicament. When you finally admit that you need help AND TAKE ACTION. Only then will things change. Gordon has gone through the motions but he has not taken action. He talks a good talk that convinces a lot of people including himself. It's all a sham. He's a trickster. He fools a lot of people because he says the right things but you will always know people by their actions. Gordon has spoken loud for the last decade. This is not a weed problem. It's never been about the weed. He's more of an alcoholic than a weed head. But its him. He's afraid to succeed, so he sets himself up to fail so that he doesn't have to live up to any expectations. Every time the lights get bright, he goes and hide like a little bitch.

I've known him since Junior high and he's ALWAYS been a fukk up. A tiger never changes his stripes. You want to believe him and trust him but you are a fool if you do. It's like petting a rattlesnake that you fed for years. When it finally bites you, you're shocked but a snake does what a snake knows what to do. Gordon can only do snake things.
    Bump

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Weed is a very addictive drug

People that smoke
    Daily can
    Never quit

Sad
    That's bullshit. I used to smoke weed and cigarettes daily. I quit both. You just have to suffer for a month.

Sugar on the other hand is virtually impossible to quit.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    That's bullshit. I used to smoke weed and cigarettes daily. I quit both. You just have to suffer for a month.
    Sugar on the other hand is virtually impossible to quit.
    People are addicted to all kinds of shit. What maybe easy to you is hard as hell for others.

First 123