unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    Hate how some of ya gambling addicts have this holier than thou attitudes towards josh. Everybody has demons, his just so happen to be under the spotlight so that sucks. But he seems like a really good guy and extremely talented. Hoping he didn't fail a drug test and just needed to escape.....also these leagues need to let these guys some weed, it's not a big deal.
    He is a grown ass man. Maybe he should start acting like one. Sorry if I am not going to cry with you about a guy ruining a great life for some grass. Most real jobs that give you benefits drug test. That is just life. Time for this guy to put some big boy pants on like the rest of us.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Check Out
    and
    Check In

We've all been there, Some make it some don't. We are all dancing on graves.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Weak loser

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Weak loser
    He doesn’t deserve another chance

He’s already had way too many

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

Am I wrong to say that it sickens me to see everyone on espn feel sorry for this guy? It sickens me that everyone hopes he gets the help he needs with his disease. This is the nation we have become. He knows he can penetrate up and "get help" and we all will feel sorry for him. Am I wrong that I am not sorry for this sack of shit. There is millions who wish to be in his position but his own selfishness has hurt everyone around him. He has made a good organization look bad and now had officially quit on his team in the most important weeks. Why do we baby these kind of people? Why would anyone ever give him another shot? We blackball Kap but give this scumbag chances over and over? I'm old school and do not like the way our nation has become. It is a bunch on pansies! It is always about being politically correct nowadays! For him, he is a junkie and nothing more!!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Zenyatta 19-1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

BigPage28
    BigPage28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3872

The guy likes to smoke his ganja to escape something.. what that something is only josh Gordon knows

ZenShiny
    ZenShiny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1752

With all the shady shit Belichick can pull off they can't test a different guy on the team?

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1476

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    He is a grown ass man. Maybe he should start acting like one. Sorry if I am not going to cry with you about a guy ruining a great life for some grass. Most real jobs that give you benefits drug test. That is just life. Time for this guy to put some big boy pants on like the rest of us.
    How smart do you think this guy who all he had to do his whole life was smoke blunts and play football? Do you think he was working hard on his studies in high school in Texas or at Baylor? People were kissing this guys ace his entire life and covering up any failed drug tests or whatever while he just got high , worked out , slayed tail, and balled on the field.

Weed is legal in all of canada and they have like 6 teams that play in states where weed is legal period. Weed isn't a performance enhancer. It sure is hell is better for you than alcohol. It is proven to be therapeutic especially when you play a grinding sport like football sore as fack for days. Yet they just hand out opiods like they are tic tacs. Much better option.

The league and the team owners don't care if these guys become drug addicts bc of these pills. If it'll numb the guys pain enough so he can play hurt and they can win and make money who cares. But, a little relaxing herb or edible while recovering is a crazy offense. He should be banned for life.

Also, some people have called him weak etc but addiction is a real disease. I just looked up his net worth and saw 1 million. He should be worth atleast 50 if he could have just stayed off the grass and he had numerous warnings and suspensions and still could not stop even with a fortune of gold as an incentive. He has mental issues 100%. Weed also effects people with mental disorders and addictions much differently than it does to 99% of people who use thc

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Weak loser
    Agree. NFL season not even that long. Cant quit smoking weed for a few months what a fukkin baby.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

snowflake

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    How smart do you think this guy who all he had to do his whole life was smoke blunts and play football? Do you think he was working hard on his studies in high school in Texas or at Baylor? People were kissing this guys ace his entire life and covering up any failed drug tests or whatever while he just got high , worked out , slayed tail, and balled on the field.

Weed is legal in all of canada and they have like 6 teams that play in states where weed is legal period. Weed isn't a performance enhancer. It sure is hell is better for you than alcohol. It is proven to be therapeutic especially when you play a grinding sport like football sore as fack for days. Yet they just hand out opiods like they are tic tacs. Much better option.

The league and the team owners don't care if these guys become drug addicts bc of these pills. If it'll numb the guys pain enough so he can play hurt and they can win and make money who cares. But, a little relaxing herb or edible while recovering is a crazy offense. He should be banned for life.

Also, some people have called him weak etc but addiction is a real disease. I just looked up his net worth and saw 1 million. He should be worth atleast 50 if he could have just stayed off the grass and he had numerous warnings and suspensions and still could not stop even with a fortune of gold as an incentive. He has mental issues 100%. Weed also effects people with mental disorders and addictions much differently than it does to 99% of people who use thc
    go hug a tree....Portlands got a nice 2bd for you douchebag

canepole
    Update your status
    canepole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8117

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    There has to be more going on than weed

Anyone can stop smoking weed
    It is not physically addicting
    and not nearly as psychologically addicting as cocaine
    Neither is gambling, but listen to the horror stories from families who have lost it all........

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    no his sickness is called ghetto ass trailer mofo, its common disease among professional athletes. Driving a Ferrari does not make you smart or take the ghetto out.
    you still upset after walking in on your mom getting gang banged by the Fat Boys in 1986?
    Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    you think he has any money left, I mean does he even have a degree or some skill?

wonder what the real life future holds for this dude
    A rosier future than yours.
    He is probably better off killing himself
    Just a thug
    Pats done
    jj for your next video could you demonstrate how to properly kill yourself? It would be your greatest achievement. John can find another bald loser at next bash to take your place. There will be at least a few hundred in attendance.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

I don't feel sorry for him and I'm pretty sure this latest suspension is not about weed. He got caught by his gf stepping out and she kicked him to curb and it led to drinking and other things. The girl is a baddie. Played ball at unlv with her twin sister.

A shame he hasn't found a way to better cope with his past because it really screwed up a promising career.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Selfish is when you can help yourself but choose to pick up anyway.
    He's not selfish, he can't help himself, he's got a serious disease.
    what exactly is his disease?

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I don't feel sorry for him and I'm pretty sure this latest suspension is not about weed. He got caught by his gf stepping out and she kicked him to curb and it led to drinking and other things. The girl is a baddie.
    A shame he hasn't found a way to better cope with his past because it really screwed up a promising career.
    Tough to feel bad for a 27 Y.O. multi millionaire who has had MULTIPLE chances to get his shit together.
    Don`t care what his offense was, he should have had a live in/ 24 hour baby sitter for the season. I hate waste.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by canepole View Post
    Neither is gambling, but listen to the horror stories from families who have lost it all........
    A ridiculous comparison

jjgold

He is a 10x loser
    Worthless loser

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

“ you ever sucked some dick for weed”

-Josh Gordon

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Selfish is when you can help yourself but choose to pick up anyway.
    He's not selfish, he can't help himself, he's got a serious disease.
    Nasher - Stop it. People do what they want to do. It takes 21 days to drop a habit. Gordon has not made a decision to stop being a fukk up. The guy is just like millions of other people coping with addiction. They all are self centered and only concerned with themselves and their "woe is me" predicament. When you finally admit that you need help AND TAKE ACTION. Only then will things change. Gordon has gone through the motions but he has not taken action. He talks a good talk that convinces a lot of people including himself. It's all a sham. He's a trickster. He fools a lot of people because he says the right things but you will always know people by their actions. Gordon has spoken loud for the last decade. This is not a weed problem. It's never been about the weed. He's more of an alcoholic than a weed head. But its him. He's afraid to succeed, so he sets himself up to fail so that he doesn't have to live up to any expectations. Every time the lights get bright, he goes and hide like a little bitch.

I've known him since Junior high and he's ALWAYS been a fukk up. A tiger never changes his stripes. You want to believe him and trust him but you are a fool if you do. It's like petting a rattlesnake that you fed for years. When it finally bites you, you're shocked but a snake does what a snake knows what to do. Gordon can only do snake things.

maggiethebestdog

This is fukkin hilarious
    It is harder to stop eating chocolate habitually than to stop smoking weed as an "addict"

Either he is the most worthless human ever or there is more to this than weed

jjgold

Heroin next

Weed leads to it

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Heroin next

Weed leads to it
    Lol. So not true.

Mac4Lyfe

This is fukkin hilarious
    It is harder to stop eating chocolate habitually than to stop smoking weed as an "addict"
    Either he is the most worthless human ever or there is more to this than weed
    He's more of an alcoholic than MJ but I have to disagree with you saying that weed is not addictive. We have seen that ANYTHING can be addictive. Gambling, sex, eating, smoking, drinking, getting in trouble, fukking up, pissing people off, etc. My college roommate was one of the best DT's in the country and he couldn't stay off the weed. I thought it was stupid as shit but he just couldn't stop smoking. He was definitely an addict.

I say again that I think Gordon is afraid of success and that creates his addictive behavior. He rather fail then have to live up to expectations. I've seen many people like this. They just cannot handle success and once they reach that pinnacle of success, they have a huge let down as they thought their lives would be different. Some people commit suicide rather than face the pressures of success.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    He's more of an alcoholic than MJ but I have to disagree with you saying that weed is not addictive. We have seen that ANYTHING can be addictive. Gambling, sex, eating, smoking, drinking, getting in trouble, fukking up, pissing people off, etc. My college roommate was one of the best DT's in the country and he couldn't stay off the weed. I thought it was stupid as shit but he just couldn't stop smoking. He was definitely an addict.

I say again that I think Gordon is afraid of success and that creates his addictive behavior. He rather fail then have to live up to expectations. I've seen many people like this. They just cannot handle success and once they reach that pinnacle of success, they have a huge let down as they thought their lives would be different. Some people commit suicide rather than face the pressures of success.

Lol
    Ok
    Without getting into details, I have about as much personal experience with this subject than I care to admit
    You can certainly get addicted to anything, including weed
    However, it is not even remotely difficult to quit it if any effort is put forward
    Anyone that can't quit smoking weed is either not trying or has other addictions as well as a possible mental illness

Comparing weed "addiction" to any other drug, including cigs and booze, is ludicrous and shows zero knowledge of the subject
    Like I said, quitting eating sweet foods is far more difficult

If there are no other issues besides weed, he isn't trying

I am just saying this because I know about the subject of addictions, of all types
    I must say I think it is ridiculous that any person in society would be punished for ONLY smoking weed in 2018
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 12-20-18 at 05:45 PM.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Two weeks ago he was saying he feels so at home with the Patriots and that he is happy.

Talk about Cybil ( 9 personalities)
    What a stupid thing to say. He's nothing like Cybil at all. He's a junkie. A step up from a stupid looking white trash keyboard warrior that commits online slander on a regular basis, but a junkie nonetheless, which is nothing at all like a schitzo.

If you don't have anything intelligent to say then keep your fat ugly face shut.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    prob knew he would fail a drug test pulling same stunt going to rehab to try and avoid suspension

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He went off the wagon after Belichick blew the Dolphins game by letting them score a "miracle" play.
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave pavyracer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Comparing weed "addiction" to any other drug, including cigs and booze, is ludicrous and shows zero knowledge of the subjectLike I said, quitting eating sweet foods is far more difficult If there are no other issues besides weed, he isn't tryingI am just saying this because I know about the subject of addictions, of all typesI must say I think it is ridiculous that any person in society would be punished for ONLY smoking weed in 2018
    For you to say that it is harder to stop eating sweet foods versus MJ tells me that you are obviously not an expert on the subject. There are MANY people that are addicted to weed and CANNOT STOP. Call them weak, call them pussies, what have you. They cannot stop just like most addicts.

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...-real-072014#2

I think Gordon's issue is beyond weed. It is much bigger than weed. He is not being punished for ONLY smoking weed. He is being punished for his lack of discipline and self control. It is not the weed, it is his weed tendencies. Like not showing up for practice and habitually showing up late. Running the wrong routes and not grasping the playbook. Getting in fights with baby mamas and being irresponsible. Not showing up for his kids camp where several hundred of kids paid money during the summer for a week long camp he was hosting. Parents and kids were assed out because this dick didn't care to show up and they had to cancel the camp at the last minute, leaving parents and kids disappointed. It's not the weed, it's everything else. Drinking and driving. Falling asleep in a KFC drive through because he was high as shit. Having unregistered weapons in his car. Selling drugs. IT IS NOT THE WEED. IT'S HIS WEED TENDENCIES and his fukked up mentality.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

In the mini-doc, Gordon begins by reeling off all the drugs he's used and mostly denied since being drafted by the Browns in the 2012 supplemental draft.
    "I've used alcohol on many, many occasions, Xanax on many occasions, cocaine several occasions, marijuana most of my life, codeine, cough syrup, methazine is very prevalent where I'm from,'' Gordon admit. "It's what I grew up using.''

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    For you to say that it is harder to stop eating sweet foods versus MJ tells me that you are obviously not an expert on the subject. There are MANY people that are addicted to weed and CANNOT STOP. Call them weak, call them pussies, what have you. They cannot stop just like most addicts.

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...-real-072014#2

I think Gordon's issue is beyond weed. It is much bigger than weed. He is not being punished for ONLY smoking weed. He is being punished for his lack of discipline and self control. It is not the weed, it is his weed tendencies. Like not showing up for practice and habitually showing up late. Running the wrong routes and not grasping the playbook. Getting in fights with baby mamas and being irresponsible. Not showing up for his kids camp where several hundred of kids paid money during the summer for a week long camp he was hosting. Parents and kids were assed out because this dick didn't care to show up and they had to cancel the camp at the last minute, leaving parents and kids disappointed. It's not the weed, it's everything else. Drinking and driving. Falling asleep in a KFC drive through because he was high as shit. Having unregistered weapons in his car. Selling drugs. IT IS NOT THE WEED. IT'S HIS WEED TENDENCIES and his fukked up mentality.
    Lol
    Whatever you say
    I have lived it as well as most of my friends
    But you read something on the internet by people who have never done a drug in their lives
    Once again, Mac knows all

I do agree he is just an irresponsible loser
    That has nothing to do with weed

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

this is news? who hit futures on this

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Source: Patriots WR Josh Gordon has officially signed his restricted free agent tender. While he’s uncertain to play in 2019, this ensures that if he plays anywhere, it’ll be in New England.

Mac4Lyfe

Same old Josh Gordon.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by Zenyatta 19-1 View Post
    There is millions who wish to be in his position but his own selfishness has hurt everyone around him.
    You wanna be in the position of an addict that can't get over his addiction?

First 123 Last