Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Aren't you the guy that was posting videos of picks after the games were already over?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This kid looks and acts like a scam

Ones that talk to much scams

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

If he was half as good as he says he is there would be no reason to be on every sports forum advertising his tout service. Just another tout with a fake ass record jerking himself off to whoever will listen.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Worlds #1 Handicapper

Fits right in I guess. How in the hell these guys get people to believe and pay for this shit is beyond me

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Who is this guy

firedawg

Big Business?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Love the rapping.

Better than Geraldo’s Rico Suave.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Aren't you the guy that was posting videos of picks after the games were already over?
    Classic tout move to tip the scales of success in your favor.. lol...

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Big Business?
    its like big business and Bigdaddyqh had a love child
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave shocka1212 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pickle_texas
    pickle_texas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4321

who we rolling with today, shooter?

The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Yes that’s it bud ! And you are like Bill Cosby and the gay california raisin had an anal child. That’s what you smell like, a little shit covered almond so to speak. Ahhhhh fellas, what a wonderful life it is when you sit up the top of the old thrown. Peasants clipping my nails, babes fluffin up the old bird. Like I’ve told you guys time and time again, sit back, relax, and the the Worlds best do what he does. Go take a shower 2DaBank, cause Christ almighty you stink! Cho choooooooo

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Congrats on 10k posts

The Shooter

I’ll keep ya posted on tonight fellas.....and stilllll
    Attached Images  

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No I’m the guy, who’s picked the NFL at over 80% for three years straight and have the proof of it with my millions and millions of views. Are you not a a tailless amphibian with a short squat body, moist smooth skin, and very long hind legs for leaping? Your icon is a fuckim frog and your handle is kermit. You got no buisness stopping by and trying to eat my flies. I know you’ve been around for 265 million years but you’ve never really made much of yourself. Nice suit jacket by the why Kermieee where the hell did ya snag that old frock? From the froggy thrift shop? Get a handle on it and get on at the back of the train, right to the caboose ya goof! CHO CHOOOOOOOOOOO....and hey JJ, no room for you ethier gave you a chance, cradle my nuts as well. THE SHOOOOTER STRIKES AGAIN!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

if u picked 80 pct why havent u entered and won the west gate super contest the last 3 years, ur not maximizing your talents
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 12-20-18 at 11:09 AM.

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    if u picked 80 pct why havent u entered and won the west gate super contest the last 3 years

Because you can’t buy points, and I’d rather tea bag the piss out of the bookies. Break me down one by one. Chew me up, spit me out. Take a duece, pop in a chew, and get ready to go on the next one babyyyyy.

The Shooter

Break “em” down. Shake “em” down. Hop about my Cinnicnati friend, we’ll hop on the train over the levi into Kentucky and grab a bucket of chicken with docta Shock. That’s it for now....posting later

The Shooter

The Play Tonight......

Well the last one was for free. But yet again this ones on Me. If you doubted before you can still jump ship...buy a half point and grab the clip. Tonight we are going with the LAC @ -2.5.

The Shooter

Tonight will be a 2unit play. Lock em in, and get the kettle boiling! The Shooter is firing around a heavy tea bag tonight in LAC.
    Last edited by SBR Drew; 12-20-18 at 11:26 AM.

The Shooter

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0lqO...R3yGQF4mVKK6Xw
    Quote Originally Posted by pickle_texas View Post
    who we rolling with today, shooter?

The Shooter

Lac -2.5

Here we go !
    Attached Images  

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Shooter is currently the 2nd biggest bettor on SBR.

1. Seaweed
    2. Shooter

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Ones that talk much ? You hearing yourself JJ? You have 300,000 posts in here. I’d call that a little too much chatter. Us real pros, make big wagers and we post our slips. You can moderate MLB all you want I’ll moderate the wagers with the big fellas with the big boy balls. What I do is simple JJ goofy, it’s let guys like you have a chance to make some money free of charge. You want to call me a scam or this and that ya sure blah blah suck me sideways. When your ass is sitting 3 inches off the ground in a Black Lamborghini with that black 22 inch wheels like mine is you can give me a call and thank me. And hey I might even toss ya another pick on the house. SBR is changing, just like the world everyday it’s out with the old and in with the new. You can ethier hop on the train and ride first class with The Shooter, or you can stay in your 2001 Honda Civic with cigarette butts, burn holes and McDonald’s wrappers all over the ground. Out with the OLD & in with THE NEW!! CHO-CHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Shooter is currently the 2nd biggest bettor on SBR.

1. Seaweed
    2. Shooter
    my boy Diggity!!! Wait until I find a 3 unit play, I don’t know what seaweed plays with but I’d like to grab that crown ! Already the top capper !! Why not be the heaviest wagerer to go along with it! Diggity I got you buddy, keep your chips in play right here with uncle Shooter. The wise guys are always watching me, as you can see the line has already moved up a half point. When I make my posts then and EXACTLY THEN is when you jump on the Shooter express, I see it weekly, when I make my posts the line makers adjust their lines accordingly. Slap a 2 unit play in boys.
    Attached Images  

firedawg

Shooter means business

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    If he was half as good as he says he is there would be no reason to be on every sports forum advertising his tout service. Just another tout with a fake ass record jerking himself off to whoever will listen.
    Isn't this the guy that posted his picks video the week after the game claiming it was in editing before the game?

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

We have a guy picking 80% NFL wow this is amazing!!! All hail king shooter!!!! We should be thanking god a legend like the shooter is here guys!!! I’m gonna go all in every time following!!! Cheers

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    No I’m the guy, who’s picked the NFL at over 80% for three years straight and have the proof of it with my millions and millions of views. Are you not a a tailless amphibian with a short squat body, moist smooth skin, and very long hind legs for leaping? Your icon is a fuckim frog and your handle is kermit. You got no buisness stopping by and trying to eat my flies. I know you’ve been around for 265 million years but you’ve never really made much of yourself. Nice suit jacket by the why Kermieee where the hell did ya snag that old frock? From the froggy thrift shop? Get a handle on it and get on at the back of the train, right to the caboose ya goof! CHO CHOOOOOOOOOOO....and hey JJ, no room for you ethier gave you a chance, cradle my nuts as well. THE SHOOOOTER STRIKES AGAIN!!
    No, you're the guy that counted a play into his record that was never announced. I remember you catching a bunch of shit over it. I am sure you've already deleted the Youtube video by now.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Isn't this the guy that posted his picks video the week after the game claiming it was in editing before the game?

Yes, this is the guy.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

This guys the real deal.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Finally, a professional handicapper I can trust

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Simon Says.. Someone Shoot the Shooter!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Congrats on 10k posts
    glad I made it a good one.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Ones that talk much ? You hearing yourself JJ? You have 300,000 posts in here. I’d call that a little too much chatter. Us real pros, make big wagers and we post our slips. You can moderate MLB all you want I’ll moderate the wagers with the big fellas with the big boy balls. What I do is simple JJ goofy, it’s let guys like you have a chance to make some money free of charge. You want to call me a scam or this and that ya sure blah blah suck me sideways. When your ass is sitting 3 inches off the ground in a Black Lamborghini with that black 22 inch wheels like mine is you can give me a call and thank me. And hey I might even toss ya another pick on the house. SBR is changing, just like the world everyday it’s out with the old and in with the new. You can ethier hop on the train and ride first class with The Shooter, or you can stay in your 2001 Honda Civic with cigarette butts, burn holes and McDonald’s wrappers all over the ground. Out with the OLD & in with THE NEW!! CHO-CHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post up the pic with the Lamborghini with you sitting inside today genius.

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Post up the pic with the Lamborghini with you sitting inside today genius.
    Do you have big and a nice ass ? No you have a shitty beard and JC penny sunglasses on. I don’t send pictures to dudes. You and 2DaBank should hook up. Couple a Broke Back Cappers! Cho choooooooooo

First 123456 ... Last